Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 94. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
January 20, 2018, 03:12:59 AM
Day time traders earn in altcoins. With out altcoins, there are no crypto traders. Altcoins are way much cheaper than butcoin. Cheap promising altcoins will give you a lot of profit in the future. Each altcoins have different visions and reason for existence, and yes we need them. We cannot always depend on bitcoin alone.
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
I suggest in buying some altcoins like digibyte and electroneum. It can give you more profit than you would expect
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
In my opinion, investing in altcoin is not as good as investing in ICO.
Because ICO is more profitable and risky, choosing a good ICO can give you a 10-fold return.
However, the risk of investing in altcoin is also great, but the returns may be small.
Activity: 291
January 20, 2018, 01:45:56 AM
if you want to get rich quick i suggest to invest altcoin now, if not ignore it.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
January 20, 2018, 01:25:45 AM
if I personally I definitely buy altcoin, because for long-term investment
Activity: 73
January 20, 2018, 01:23:56 AM
better to buy atcoin because at this time altcoin I think has crawled up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 20, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
you dont have to doubt the altcoins capability of giving income,and besides we cant only depend on bitcoin as the said coin has a lot of detractors and aspirant being top coin. So what we need to do is make research a deep o for our founds wont goo nothing.many coins now have good project and team.same as very promising and having very high potential.onky if we can find them in making best research about each and everyone
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 01:04:02 AM
Not all altcoins are survive only those that have best tech and real use cases for the real world. Recent FUD from Korean gov stressed all crypto market and price is good to buy.
I think should buy.
Of course, only a few altcoin are being invested.
The crypto market is volatile. You should consider and learn about the popular types of altcoin. I think this is the right time to buy more altcoin.
Activity: 189
January 20, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
Not all altcoins are survive only those that have best tech and real use cases for the real world. Recent FUD from Korean gov stressed all crypto market and price is good to buy.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
January 20, 2018, 12:50:02 AM

this is a good time to buy some altcoins at cheap prices. there is currently a lot of low altcoin and red. but, my advice always involves knowledge to analyze every altcoin you will buy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 12:42:24 AM
sometimes I see conditions and times, when I see new tokens appear and have good prospects. then I will buy the token. but research I still do.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
January 20, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
I believe to be a successful investor, we need to diversify our investment portfolio, whether equity shares, bitcoin or altcoin, there are several altcoin which have a good reputation like Ethereum and Ripple, there coins has proven to be profitable. ETH has recently broke the $1000 mark and may continue to increase in value for the months to come, Ripple is likewise. I think the key in investing in altcoin is to first study the portfolio of a coin you want to invest into. 
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
January 20, 2018, 12:09:20 AM

Obviously altcoins! you can get better returns than any other equity shares out there. But make sure that you have invested in good altcoins and not just into other fake or copycat altcoins. Alts such as litecoin, Monero, etc has given 10x time returns in 12 months time already!
yes   so many altcoins  that are promising  ETH is  one in my top list i can say current price is still cheap for ETH considering it is the medium token  in altcoins trading. jannuary maybe the start of alt coins recovering after sell down in Christmas season.
You were right, the price of Ethereum has increased in Jannuary 2017. Although I also have some predictions for the price of Ethereum in this year, but I did not think the price of Ethereum can passed $1,000 earlier than my target in April.
this is because ETH's happened hardfok at the end of January. very normal if this month ETH has increased. this may be good news after some issues related to tansaksi eth is slow and often interference occurs. and the fee / gas for ETH shipping is also increasingly expensive. hopefully hardfork can solve this issue.
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 11:56:40 PM
In fact who is not investing right now in altcoins is losing a good part of the profits that this promising market is offering to the visionaries who have known how to place their capital in the right altcoin, at the right time. We must take into account that the altcoins now occupy 70% of the market and for several months have stripped bitcoin of its historical hegemony.
Because the Bitcoin cycle has ended or paused and altcoin take advantage that time to pump its value and attract the new investor. If you're a new investor, do you give the opportunity to get rich fast like this? Grin Buy and forget, you can have profits in the past days.
Activity: 210
January 15, 2018, 09:29:25 AM
Good altcoins can give a lot more returns than bitcoin and you get different services related to the altcoin.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 06:30:04 PM
In fact who is not investing right now in altcoins is losing a good part of the profits that this promising market is offering to the visionaries who have known how to place their capital in the right altcoin, at the right time. We must take into account that the altcoins now occupy 70% of the market and for several months have stripped bitcoin of its historical hegemony.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Obviously altcoins! you can get better returns than any other equity shares out there. But make sure that you have invested in good altcoins and not just into other fake or copycat altcoins. Alts such as litecoin, Monero, etc has given 10x time returns in 12 months time already!
yes   so many altcoins  that are promising  ETH is  one in my top list i can say current price is still cheap for ETH considering it is the medium token  in altcoins trading. jannuary maybe the start of alt coins recovering after sell down in Christmas season.
You were right, the price of Ethereum has increased in Jannuary 2017. Although I also have some predictions for the price of Ethereum in this year, but I did not think the price of Ethereum can passed $1,000 earlier than my target in April.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 05:23:40 AM
If you want to increase your start budget than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate (VIB)
$0,489483 USD (18.61%)
0.00003419 BTC (15.24%)
0.00067050 ETH (8.73%)
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 25, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
December 25, 2017, 04:37:13 AM

Pages:
Jump to: