Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 95. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
Yes I will buy altcoins in future because I wan to investment someday if ever I can earn more because for now I can not afford to invest now but someday I will prepared for that
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 04:34:05 AM
In my opinion, you should buy or get some altcoins because they are all like bitcoin when it just started. The most promising of all is that it could provide you a big return of income just like bitcoin does to the early investors we just need to find the right altcoin.
Activity: 154
December 25, 2017, 04:28:05 AM
Virtonomics is a business strategy game based on real world economy. The game has been on the market for more than 10 years with a huge pool of individual players and business customers (2 million registered users worldwide), constant in-flow of new clients and a top position in Google search.

With the fast spread of blockchain technology, Virtonomics is introducing a new dimension to the strategy game experience - cryptocurrency Virtonomics!

The game is aimed at those users who have little or no experience with blockchain and cryptocurrency but have a much better knowledge of how businesses work and enjoy a far better understanding of how to grow their virtual projects.

Very few venture mining because it involves huge maintenance bills and takes a lot of specialized knowledge. Virtonomics leaves block mining to professionals and introduces a new concept of «digging» as an activity which can be done by the general public. Digging generates tokens and awards them to people according to the results of their activities.

The essence of Virtonomics’ concept and platform can be summed up in a simple formula:

CRYPTOCURRENCY = BLOCK MINING + RESULTS OF PURPOSEFUL HUMAN ACTIVITIES, UNDERSTOOD BY AND COMMON TO A LARGE NUMBER OF PEOPLE

How does it work?

Users build and expand their virtual companies and earn cryptocurrency with digging. In the process of digging special «fuel» - called Virts - is produced. For digging players need special game tools such as virtual mines extracting natural resources, virtual mining farms, virtual power plants etc. They can be purchased for VIC tokens. The user can convert each 100 Virts earned in the economic simulator into one VICoin (VIC) and later withdraw it from the game to the outer market.

However, players are not obliged to purchase the game assets. This will only speed up the process, but the project assumes that the players can start playing without any investments on their part, and they can earn a lot of «fuel» just by making their virtual business successful.

The key competitive advantage of crypto Virtonomics is that it addresses the general public with a basic understanding of blockchain and mining. Thus being a new dimension of a well-established game it can use its current pool of players as a base for the new game. Moreover, there can be little doubt that the project will attract the attention of the general public due to is simplicity and availability for those who have little knowledge of cryptocurrency production.

Virtonomics gives a new dimension to the mining process and makes VICoin a mass cryptocurrency. Click here: https://virtonomics.io
Activity: 490
December 25, 2017, 04:25:32 AM
In my opinion, altcoin investment is also important. Not all altcoins have a low value. We must have a high value and stable altcoin to invest.
Activity: 462
December 25, 2017, 04:18:04 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

I think if theere 's a good puprpose in buying the altcoin one desires then I believe nothing could go wrong as long as the person is also prepared on what value might become of the coin he or she intended to buy. We all know that the volatility of crytocurrencies are not very predictable. That is why the person should at least be prepared.
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
December 25, 2017, 03:23:30 AM
if I think if you want to be successful then investing anywhere like bitcoin and altcoin and altcoin are rising in price as BCH is a significant increase and I am sure in 2018 a lot of good potential on altcoin in the coming year and I also invest altcoin even though only a little but can add our money if we invest
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 03:23:00 AM
Investing in Altcoins can be a good idea and profitable.

Best bet would be for you to check out the top 100 coins listed on Coinmarketcap

Take a look at the coins that interest you and what unique problem or challenge are the developers looking to solve with their coin.

Be sure to do your own research before investing any money.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 322
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
December 25, 2017, 03:19:04 AM
to invest, of course, the choice will fall to altcoin because altcoin when experiencing an increase is not half-hearted and provides a very big advantage
therefore I choose to invest only in altcoin rather than investing in equity
Activity: 66
December 25, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

Yes. Altcoin is my choice for invest now, because I can afford bitcoin fee for transactions and price is too high for me so Altcoin maybe the best way to invest. And for daily transactions because low fee and more faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
December 25, 2017, 03:05:51 AM

I will spend $ 2000 and buy 100 coins in the top 100 at coinmarketcap.com
and keep it 1 year, then maybe i will x5 my account

That is not a good investment strategy.  You will be paying a lot in fees just to transfer your bitcoins to a bunch of different exchanges and won't be able to keep track of all 100 coins.  With $2000, just pick 1 to 4 coins max.  
To be listed in the top 100, you are already considered as a good coin, it means you are investing in the entire market
and I would say that is a profitable way of risking your money. Most altcoins who are top altcoins these days are growing it's value and if you have invested last year in the top 100, definitely you are in profit now.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

That is not a good investment strategy.  You will be paying a lot in fees just to transfer your bitcoins to a bunch of different exchanges and won't be able to keep track of all 100 coins.  With $2000, just pick 1 to 4 coins max.  
Activity: 308
December 25, 2017, 02:31:32 AM
Yesterday you would have bought an ethereum and you would have earned some money today. It's just a very good coin, even with ethereum.
Altcoins very good option for making daily trade Smiley
Activity: 207
December 25, 2017, 02:26:17 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 02:15:55 AM
It’s up to you,it’s your decision.But for me,maybe you’d better choose to invest bitcoin, it’s much more safer. If you are going to invest Altcoins you should take some general research firstly. you must spend your time doing study knowledge, experiences to analyzing the altcoins market as same as identify time to invest it. To get securely, you should start with small quantity, then you expend it in a suitable situation. In investment, what you choose is also have its risks, so you should have a try on what you want as long as you can accept results.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 25, 2017, 01:31:58 AM
buy altcoin, because I prefer to invest in altcoin, where the altcoin price I invest is still cheap, like XVG whose price is still below $ 1 and in 2018 the price will rise to above $ 1

Well, before xvg is just a shitcoin but now it suprises us with its price and many regret for not believing unto it, oh if we just knew it.  Huh

Specifically we should have at least some alts in our portfolio for better diversion of our coins and for some back up so if a coin skyrocket we have a sure profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
December 25, 2017, 12:04:13 AM

Atcoin is good juat like bitcoin... so why not try invest... ill suggest try the postoken...or uch token....or try invest the ethereum one of the most common in the altcoin or try the initial coin offer (ICO) they will multi your profit on them
Activity: 126
December 24, 2017, 11:55:08 PM
The first thing you should decide is what kind of investor are you? Do you like to put your money into low risk, long term ‘assets’? Or are you interested in higher risk and faster returns?

Cause throwing $5,000 into a shitcoin and losing 20% within hours is going to hurt you mentally; and likewise, making 20% will shoot your heart racing over the moon. Weigh up how much you can throw away, and how much risk you want to put into crypto currency. If you don’t have a budget and a month’s worth of salary saved as an emergency fund, DO NOT go throwing your money into crypto currency; get your finances in check first! (This is budgeting 101; if you have debt and/or no savings, you need to sort your life out first).

If all of this sounds cool and you’re ready to risk your hard earned (and surplus) cash, then you can think about sinking your teeth in.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 24, 2017, 11:45:44 PM
buy altcoin, because I prefer to invest in altcoin, where the altcoin price I invest is still cheap, like XVG whose price is still below $ 1 and in 2018 the price will rise to above $ 1
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

Investing in altcoins is profitable, at the same time they are all tied to bitcoin. The best solution is to choose those who already have their own platform
Reliable ICO is also profitable investment
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 24, 2017, 10:55:02 PM
Altcoins have a lot of potential in the digital world. In investing in altcoins, you must choose the right altcoin. Investing in altcoin will give you a good income and profit. Also, its a risk taking job, so you must take it seriously.
Pages:
Jump to: