Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 174. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Dear fellow traders .. TIME is a dividend paying asset. So let's take it off the exchanges to our ethereum addresses and wait for the dividends. Let's HODL !!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Buy this when its cheap and HODL for long term that's all I wall say

the best way to hold it
I am sure in the future the price will be increase. just wait the price of bitcoin is stable.
Very difficult to see in the bitcoin price movements for a stable, try to look for a few weeks or a few months ahead ...

right. i think, We can't wait for bitcoin stable price cuz we need many time for it nowadays. It depends Chronobank's project anymore. Price will raise what they guarentee
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Price may increase till bounty sells. But nobody is sure about how it is going. I dont think it ll raise too much. Because when ever it reaches ico price more people ll start selling.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
TIME - Top volume on Liqui Wink

it will be more a huge if TIME can be listed on bittrex
TIME is a potential to be top volume in the exchange like bittrex or poloniex.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
TIME - Top volume on Liqui Wink

I prefer the Mercatox exchanges would be much safer, than me to exchange time in exchanges Liqui ..ย  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
why the people keep saying than you have to sell so fast as you can? this is not forex or trading. This is a proyect which takes time and progress. This is a long term proyect and is really important to be pacient and objective.

ย If the price of TIME is not giving you profit right now, so donยดt freak out...keep checking this forum and the price and you will see than in a couple of month this will be different.

ย People be smat. Do not make decisions with panic. Chronobank is a serious proyectย  Wink

Exactly. If you invest into ICO then you should expect to be in it for at least a year or more. VC money stays in project like that for many years. Grow up people, please
Activity: 4
why the people keep saying than you have to sell so fast as you can? this is not forex or trading. This is a proyect which takes time and progress. This is a long term proyect and is really important to be pacient and objective.

ย If the price of TIME is not giving you profit right now, so donยดt freak out...keep checking this forum and the price and you will see than in a couple of month this will be different.

ย People be smat. Do not make decisions with panic. Chronobank is a serious proyectย  Wink
Activity: 241
Activity: 602

the best way to hold it
I am sure in the future the price will be increase. just wait the price of bitcoin is stable.
Very difficult to see in the bitcoin price movements for a stable, try to look for a few weeks or a few months ahead ...
Activity: 22
lol total idiots sold their time in panic.
Now price backing to normal value
Activity: 737
Merit: 551

the best way to hold it
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Activity: 126
Chronobank Community Manager

Can you let me know the bounty distribution date?

It was set to be 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution complete. Still a couple hundred people have not entered their wallet addresses. However, the majority have, so bounty distribution should begin in a week or less.
How, for those who do not enter the address of their wallets during the time that you specify, whether, it will be no more delay in this funding is distributed ..

Ahmed will send out mass PM to everyone when we are close to distribution of bounties. I still do not know exact date/time. However, people will be given ample opportunity to register and follow instructions to get their payments. Support will be available.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

It was set to be 1 to 2 weeks after investor distribution complete. Still a couple hundred people have not entered their wallet addresses. However, the majority have, so bounty distribution should begin in a week or less.
How, for those who do not enter the address of their wallets during the time that you specify, whether, it will be no more delay in this funding is distributed ..

Activity: 784
LHAU development is way ahead of schedule.

The technical part is basically done, now it's a matter of the legal part which will still take some time and a fair amount of money to complete.

This does, however, mean that the development team can begin work on the completion of LaborX much earlier than anticipated. Once LHAU is fully rolled out, the completion of LaborX will be next. LH for other countries will come after LaborX is live.

please update roadmap and make an offical announcement.
when will laborx be released?

Do you mean with that 4 already announced or new one? Because I think most exchanges that announced they will add TIME already added it

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

With a few more we are in talks with, that we cannot talk about for now.

Really surprised that Poloniex or at least Bittrex didn't list this yet.

Time tokens will pay dividends, and this creates additional problems with law for large exchanges.
can somebody confirm that bittrex dont list such coins.
Jump to: