Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 175. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
If we keep them at myetherwallet,will we get dividend or we must keep Time tokens in wallet to get dividend?

You will have to deposit your TIME tokens to the rewards contract. It will be as simple as one button click in ChronoMint.
Don't worry now, further instructions will be publicly announced.

Thanks, will be waiting for the public announcement!
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
If we keep them at myetherwallet,will we get dividend or we must keep Time tokens in wallet to get dividend?

You will have to deposit your TIME tokens to the rewards contract. It will be as simple as one button click in ChronoMint.
Don't worry now, further instructions will be publicly announced.

Are you the official person from Chronobank?

Can you let me know the bounty distribution date?
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
LHAU development is way ahead of schedule.

The technical part is basically done, now it's a matter of the legal part which will still take some time and a fair amount of money to complete.

This does, however, mean that the development team can begin work on the completion of LaborX much earlier than anticipated. Once LHAU is fully rolled out, the completion of LaborX will be next. LH for other countries will come after LaborX is live.

This is great news to the investors of this project. There is a high chance that they are somehow frustrated as of the moment because the price of this coin decreased these past few days. But if this announcement is true, we can expect its price to increase again. We just have to trust the dev team and let them do their jobs.
This possibility is due to the rise in price of bitcoin is growing up for the past few weeks, so do not be surprised to see the price of the coin in the market continues to decline ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I UNDERSTAND THAT NOW PEOPLE WILL SAY FAKE FAKE FUD FUD TO PROTECT THEIR INVESTMENTS !!!

BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH !!!!!

THIS IS A SCAM AND INVESTORS HAVE BEEN DUPED

posts like that give you a clear indication of certain person who wants you to dump cheap so he can buy you cheap tokens. That been said, we will probably see more posts like that in the future because people are trying to get in cheap
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

The technical part is basically done, now it's a matter of the legal part which will still take some time and a fair amount of money to complete.

This does, however, mean that the development team can begin work on the completion of LaborX much earlier than anticipated. Once LHAU is fully rolled out, the completion of LaborX will be next. LH for other countries will come after LaborX is live.

This is great news to the investors of this project. There is a high chance that they are somehow frustrated as of the moment because the price of this coin decreased these past few days. But if this announcement is true, we can expect its price to increase again. We just have to trust the dev team and let them do their jobs.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Follow your heart.

This is great news! It really eases my mind that the roadmap is on schedule and even though the price is below price at the moment, its comforting to know we still invested in a good and ambitious company. I will be picking up some more time at even lower prices.

Thanks for the update, great news!

Nice! Project of Chronobank is going great. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 686

This is great news! It really eases my mind that the roadmap is on schedule and even though the price is below price at the moment, its comforting to know we still invested in a good and ambitious company. I will be picking up some more time at even lower prices.

Thanks for the update, great news!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Do you mean with that 4 already announced or new one? Because I think most exchanges that announced they will add TIME already added it

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

With a few more we are in talks with, that we cannot talk about for now.

Really surprised that Poloniex or at least Bittrex didn't list this yet.

Time tokens will pay dividends, and this creates additional problems with law for large exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
When are signature campaign holders be contacted ? Almost 1 week now
i think within 2/3 days, they will contact
Activity: 558

Do you mean with that 4 already announced or new one? Because I think most exchanges that announced they will add TIME already added it

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

Time tokens will pay dividends, and this creates additional problems with law for large exchanges.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

Activity: 518
atleast they are working and delivering updates. Keep it up chronobank team.
Activity: 545
Merit: 254

Great news team!!Keep up the good work!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Three major factors on the falling price:
Bitcoin ETF
Dash train taking off everyone trying to get in the train
ETH all time highs.

Look at all the other minor alt coins waves,Lisk,Nxt,ardor steem are atย  veryย  low prices at the moment. Everyone is moving their investments to the big dogs because they are at a all time high. Chronobank should have perhaps waited after the ETF because anyone opening in exchanges in this month will get affected by the big 3. If ETF gets approved expect an even lower value on all alt coins who aren't the top 3. I expect wings will suffer the same fate. But both are great investments in the long run
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
just look what happens to the Waves, Lisk everything indicates that there will be a similar scenario Undecided

Nah LISK got -50% in BTC after year of doing almost nothing while here after 5days we have ~50%. Hmm...
I have know that before...

You will never know what it will be but is good to see that ICOs are getting those dump people will choose them more wisely knowing that whey will lock funds for long.

I partook in Lisk ICO too, was patient enough to give them a chance but they dropped the ball so many times and people lost interest. ย Luckily with Lisk, ICO investors had a chance to walkaway with a profit for a long time. ย  This is because they distributed LISK based proportionally based on your investment (hence, $$ demand volume). ย Chrono arbitrarly set the price at 0.01 which is pretty expensive as of the stage they are in now. ย Hence, there was always a strong chance for the correction downward to happen which may still keep going.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
the failure of a year, I get the money invested here to have lost half of their investment, I am disappointed
Activity: 72
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager
Chrono still haven't send me my TIME, and they don't have a helpdesk button for assistance. This is a sad company.

Did you submit an email to [email protected] or contact support.chronobank in slack yet?
Activity: 462
It would be better if some moderator would remove the fud messages that were written in capital letters.

People can fud if they want to, but I advise reporting posts that use massive font, or posts who quote those posts with massive font. it takes up huge amounts of space in the thread needlessly. Other than that you can click ignore on the name of the people who use massive font as well.
Ok, I have reported to moderator some post with massive fonts.

Thank you.
Jump to: