Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 177. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
Oh no, the price is not good, what is happening? Angry

the price bitcoin is increase
and some altcoin is down. When the price bitcoin stable, TIME will be increase.
Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Well i guess it's still above the USD value of the first ICO phase. I don't know if this could be the result of this BTC bull run: almost all alts are red.

Actually not....first buys were at 900~ USD per BTC, first price of Time was 0.00768~ to sum it up we are now around 4% loss of the first bonus participants....

Can't understand this ridicules panic attack...people are willing to sell Time at -20% to jump back to BTC like this two are not related...Common people, wait a little bit so you don't cry much later....

I can not understand it.
But hey, panic attacks are everywhere because many people can't wait.
So meanwhile it is normal for any project in such a situation.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257

Do you mean with that 4 already announced or new one? Because I think most exchanges that announced they will add TIME already added it

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

With a few more we are in talks with, that we cannot talk about for now.

When will the dev sends us our TIME? were losing so much in this shit.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Chronobank Community Manager

Do you mean with that 4 already announced or new one? Because I think most exchanges that announced they will add TIME already added it

It is currently on:
Livecoin
Liqui
Mercatox
EtherDelta

Confirmed, still to add:
Dabtc
Exmo
Lykke
Changelly

With a few more we are in talks with, that we cannot talk about for now.

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

That is a good entering point, it went has low as 0.004BTC that is 60% discount on the ICO price. I have always tell people that the theory that bounty hunters are the ones dumping the price is not true in anyway

The whole point of investing in an ICO is to invest and get coins lower than you would once they start trading on exchanges. The ICO is supposed to be the good entering point.

it use to be that way but crypto has its own way. ico is the best entering point to profit from bonuses. so if for instance i got 20% bonus when i was the first to invest on the first days of ICO then its a good chance. make sense why they distribute the coins to the ico investors first.
Activity: 241

That is a good entering point, it went has low as 0.004BTC that is 60% discount on the ICO price. I have always tell people that the theory that bounty hunters are the ones dumping the price is not true in anyway

The whole point of investing in an ICO is to invest and get coins lower than you would once they start trading on exchanges. The ICO is supposed to be the good entering point.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

legendary
it doesn't matter whether if goes below $1 per TIME now. its all depend to the traders considering the team delivers the project in time. they did claim they can complete the project in the next years to come. If they can do it by 2020. would you rather dump it all today so you can buy back later on 2019?

ofcourse it matters, would you want to see you're investment 90% below the ICO price?
well it's easy to say if you're not an investor.

well it doesn't matter for the rest of the investors, you can keep all your TIME if it matters to you but the rest of the investors are already dumping it. ย those who don't dump, you'd lose more if you don't. they will soon dump so bounties can also be dumped cheaper.
Activity: 130

Well i guess it's still above the USD value of the first ICO phase. I don't know if this could be the result of this BTC bull run: almost all alts are red.

Actually not....first buys were at 900~ USD per BTC, first price of Time was 0.00768~ to sum it up we are now around 4% loss of the first bonus participants....

Can't understand this ridicules panic attack...people are willing to sell Time at -20% to jump back to BTC like this two are not related...Common people, wait a little bit so you don't cry much later....
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
๐ŸŒŸ

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434

ChronoBank, the time-based cryptocurrency initiative, which aims to disrupt the inefficient short-term labour-hire market, is to partner with an international recruitment company. International People Solutions โ€“ IPS โ€“ is one of several major recruiters and labour-hire organisations that have shown an interest in the project and will partner with ChronoBank to issue Labour Hour (LH) tokens on its platformโ€Š.
ChronoBankโ€™s core proposition is that short-term recruitment is lacking in viable, realistic cost-effective solutions. It believes that the key to remedying this is increased interconnectedness between professionals and employers which its platform will provide. With its LaborX exchange, ChronoBank will connect individuals with businesses and ensure quality control and adequate remuneration via a decentralised reputation system. The native unit of payment on the ChronoBank system is the LH, a crypto token backed by professional work hours.
Activity: 403
Merit: 257
it doesn't matter whether if goes below $1 per TIME now. its all depend to the traders considering the team delivers the project in time. they did claim they can complete the project in the next years to come. If they can do it by 2020. would you rather dump it all today so you can buy back later on 2019?

ofcourse it matters, would you want to see you're investment 90% below the ICO price?
well it's easy to say if you're not an investor.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
It should be because of BITCOIN rising. It happens to some coins being dumped by some to buy btc.

no, that is not true, look at coinmarketcap.com - other coins are rising too...
Yes but they are mainly established coin.New coins having hard time to rise or maintain there price
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
It should be because of BITCOIN rising. It happens to some coins being dumped by some to buy btc.

Its true. Like I said to SOME. if that doesn't get into you and know the difference between then you can consider it ALL.
Activity: 356

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
The blog bounty "final" sheet is now completed. It has quotes around it because it is still possible to be disqualified. If you submitted an entry and your name is not on the list then you were disqualified. This tool was used to check for excessive copy/paste: http://plagiarisma.net/ Those with low scores were disqualified.

If you were disqualified and find fault with that, first copy and paste your work into this site and get your score http://plagiarisma.net/ before messaging Ahmed in Slack.

Anyway, here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HRQAgS01ImKzuUUkY9X7jvShFG8W15V4HGuaR-08PbA/edit#gid=964505233

When are we going to see the updates of the list of blog?
The reason why its being edited is because there was a mistake about the 3000 TIME which was to be distributed among the participants.

Pity to see the price is 40% down by the ico
it will down more.they implemented new rules about the bounty distribution.Now they said bounty will be distribute after 25th march.
This is happen when you have done everything after using a lots of bounty hands.Now nobody cares what people did for their project.

Activity: 356
Jump to: