Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 66. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
HeHe , I bet it won't be 1 TIME = 1 Bitcoin. It would maximum become 1 Bitcoin = 50-70 TIME (in a few days).

1 Bitcoin = 50-70 TIMEย  Shockedย  that's less than ico price ... hope you are wrongย  Grin

Actually this is more than ICO price Smiley
ICO price: 1 TIME = 0.01 BTC
(1 BTC -> 50 TIME): 1 TIME = 0.02 BTC
Your math is not good as for a trader.

yep i realise that too late Cheesy

chronobank going to be really popular
https://i.imgur.com/io9loUy.jpg
late but can not be fake then it will be bearable..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So I'm looking at the whitepaper and figure 1. Essentially, TIME holders will be rewarded with a percentage of the profits (transaction and insurance fees), is this correct? What format does the reward take? I understand it comes from depositing into a smart contract during the reward period.

Yes, in general it is correct, TIME token holders will be rewarded with the transaction and issuance fees.
You understand correctly. Please read https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791 for a detailed and fresh information.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 294
Merit: 123
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core
Great to see $29.19/TIME, Alltime high price! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Let see price $500/TIME after LaborX update! Smiley Smiley
just thanks to the btc price, useless.

That's right . Time is on the race and it passed 0.01btc I believe that it will hit 0.015btc in next days.
Although bitcoin is increasing highly and many altcoins are deeply down but Time is still growing up .
Congratulation to all investors holding Time tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Yes in terms of btc,it is still below ico price of 0.01 btc.
It is slowest moving project.Luckily I only invested very little but still waiting to recover my price in btc
Activity: 1386
1XBit.com
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Time going very good we are lucky much that we joined chronobank and we hold time token till now, I hope price will rise more in coming days.
Activity: 27
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
So I'm looking at the whitepaper and figure 1. Essentially, TIME holders will be rewarded with a percentage of the profits (transaction and insurance fees), is this correct? What format does the reward take? I understand it comes from depositing into a smart contract during the reward period.

1XBit.com
yes but you have a stake, does not matter how much $ moves... actual price of 1 chronobank is around 25$

Do you think chronobank will beat ethereum?ย  Cheesy

Beating ethereum as second crypto? I don't think. Is very difficult. However I think we can see great grow. We have just started

Yes, If we can compare with USD then we can see the difference between the ICO price and the present price.
I always keep my point of view that Time is quite good for the future in this industrial blockchain .

looking at fiat price is 100% useless. i could have earn more, simply keeping my btc into my wallet..
the only important thing is btc price, not usd.

this way you wont invest in nothing.

its easy to talk later. sometimes instead investing in ico the growth is much more.

there are many factors to consider.

dont blame yourself for the lower gain.

instead think about the future of project. if you believe it will grow, keep it , instead sell

i still didn't buy TIME tokens, i was thinking some reasons to buy them but i didn't find some.. that's why i'm discussing in this topic.
0.01btc price, how far it can go and how much % returns it can gives me, in how much time? those are the questions for all investors. with a 10x ROI in usd price, investing in it will be useless. with a 10x in btc/time price ( 0.1btc/time ) , COULD worth it..but i really, really doubt that this last one can happens in some years...
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
yes but you have a stake, does not matter how much $ moves... actual price of 1 chronobank is around 25$

Beating ethereum as second crypto? I don't think. Is very difficult. However I think we can see great grow. We have just started

Yes, If we can compare with USD then we can see the difference between the ICO price and the present price.
I always keep my point of view that Time is quite good for the future in this industrial blockchain .

looking at fiat price is 100% useless. i could have earn more, simply keeping my btc into my wallet..

this way you wont invest in nothing.

its easy to talk later. sometimes instead investing in ico the growth is much more.

there are many factors to consider.

dont blame yourself for the lower gain.

instead think about the future of project. if you believe it will grow, keep it , instead sell
Activity: 30
Seems like a sound project with a good team and one worth holding long term. BTC price is staying around ico price, but if you think it's worth investing in, better to stick with the coins than risk the price running away and missing the boat if/when it does.
1XBit.com

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Little bit Time token is up and same situation is with core currency Bitcoin which is going straight upwards. This combination of these two helped Time to reach at all time high. Time can keep continue upwards journey if we get few updates and support by development side. Where it is right now looks very good and healthy keeping in mind the effect on medium to long term.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Since SONM ICO is starting after almost 10 days now, how can we invest using TIME token?

What's the ratio of buying SONM token with TIME token?
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
The Worldโ€™s First Blockchain Core

Activity: 606

Activity: 658
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

I really like the idea but what i dont understand is why you wont get EVO when you have more than 1000 TIME? so do i have to split my tokens to 2 different addresses if i want to claim your token? this would make no sense at all.

this is so that the big exchanges will not join using the customer funds Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: