Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 67. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello Chronobank community.

I am a hobbyist developer and I have fun doing some cryptocurrency projects.
I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

Please provide me feedback of what you think.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

I am also open to suggestions.

I really like the idea but what i dont understand is why you wont get EVO when you have more than 1000 TIME? so do i have to split my tokens to 2 different addresses if i want to claim your token? this would make no sense at all.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
yes but you have a stake, does not matter how much $ moves... actual price of 1 chronobank is around 25$

Do you think chronobank will beat ethereum?ย  Cheesy
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
well, exactly..if it can gives me only 10x in 5 years, why should i be motivated to invest in this project?

it is what i think, maybe this also can grow much more... over 1 billion dollar if it takes real appliance in real world as aimed to obtain by developers

in 2016 whole world of recruitment moved 450 billion โ‚ฌ !!

http://www.recruiter.co.uk/news/2016/03/ciett-global-recruitment-industry-sees-86-annual-growth
1XBit.com
well, exactly..if it can gives me only 10x in 5 years, why should i be motivated to invest in this project?
Activity: 606
i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

no one can answer me? so great motivation to invest in this coin lolย  Cheesy

i don't really how much can grow, i hope much since they are still beginning to develop the ecosystem. and there are only 710.000 tokens. so think about รผber how much it has grown in past.

we are obviously at startup level and this level is nothing yet. at least i think 10 x

but of course the project have to grow solidly. this is not a pump and dump scheme. it require times and years to develop and to attack the industry of recruitment.
1XBit.com
i had intention to buy some coins, but then i thought..the price is already $26+ ( ico price), so what kind of return it can gives to me in the future ( 1 year, 3 years) ? maybe x10? maybe x20? seems cool but i make another question to myself..how much other coins can gives to me in the same time? After that, i realized that i should add a "0" to the multiplier( 100x - 200x atleast ) ..so if someone has a nice reasons to invest in chronobank, please let me know, cause we are here for discuss ( and earn ) . Thanks.

no one can answer me? so great motivation to invest in this coin lolย  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Interesting times for ChronoBank, is the mining contract already active?

No, the mining contract is not live yet. As soon as it is ready it will be announced publicly.

Is TIME aimed to become a *stable* token?

Like Tether for example, which is tied to the USD price.

I am asking this from the perspective of an investor buying TIME in the hope the token will appreciate over time. Is it intended by design that TIME will stabilize at a certain price?

No, LH tokens are designed to be a stable crypto currency.

https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791 :
Holding TIME tokens allows members of the ChronoBank ecosystem to perform a broad range of activities. These include:

- Operational and financial monitoring
- Voting to accept or decline a specific operational decision
- Interacting with other members
- Mining for rewards
Activity: 560

I am planning to deploy a new blockchain based on ethereum and my plan is to take a snapshot of the TIME tokens at a predetermined future block and it will be the basis of the genesis block of my upcoming project. And all you will need is the private key of your TIME to claim your tokens. I have looked at several erc20 tokens and this is my best candidate so I am going for this.

So basically I will launch a new blockchain and 90% of the supply will be distributed to TIME holders (with certain rules like you should have 10 to 1000 TIME to be included).

And then at a later date, we will go live and the genesis will include a hash of a future ethereum block to make the launching as fair as possible.

If I will get a majority positive feedback from you, we can do this within the month.

did you try to reach team on Slack?

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
i don't know how to that yet but i will get there.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
10M will be for development
90M will be given for free to those who will have 10 to 1000 TIME at block N.
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?
i love chrono and i plan to buy also and get some extra evo.

It sounds nice and I will follow your project .
If possible you should make a new thread for your project and I think The Time investors will support your project.
Any ETAs for your project? And what will it do?

Is number of Evolution received proportional to number of TIME held at the time of snapshot?
Activity: 259

I am asking this from the perspective of an investor buying TIME in the hope the token will appreciate over time. Is it intended by design that TIME will stabilize at a certain price?

no Time is like a share of the chronbank system
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 556
Interesting times for ChronoBank, is the mining contract already active?
Activity: 251
๐ŸŒŸ

not yet. im preparing everything. the only thing i don't have right now is how to get all the balances of TIME for every address on a certain block.
so what i'm thinking is like this, i will create a new project called Evolution (not yet final).
there will be 100M EVO
your share of the 90M will depend on how many of the TIME holders are qualified.

so after block N i will prepare a genesis block for Evolution and let the chronobank community check it for errors.
if everything is ok, we will select block N+M and get the hash and include it in the genesis.
this is so that the miners will have M blocks to prepare to mine and nobody will have an advantage in mining.

Evolution will be a smart contract platform and will be the platform i will build on until my retirement. it will be my home.
everything is free. no ico. i will be incentivized to improve it because i will have a substantial stake in it.

now if this is good to the chronobank community, i can make it happen. i'm actually enjoying the ethereum codebase and i'm excited.

why chrono?

Oh, this could be good, thanks for choosing the CB community to do your snapshot.
Will the reward be proportional? I.e. the more TIME one has, the more EVO will be able to get?
So chrono bank will have two token Time and LH Token, Time will used for exchange and LH Token only for labour hour. People can exchange to Time token but can not exchange to other altcoun token, is it correct?

Both TIME tokens and LH tokens will be traded on the market. Token holders will be able to exchange both TIME and LH tokens at the exchangers sites to any currency offered by the exchanger.
More info for TIME tokens understanding:
https://blog.chronobank.io/time-token-reward-model-1c3508208791
Activity: 462
Wait, I'm not quite up on everything

A freelance type website will be launched later on to use TIME?

Not exactly.
A new stable crypto currency will be issued - LH tokens.
At the second stage a decentralized labor marketplace - LaborX - will be launched. The primary target professions for LaborX are not freelancers but those associated with the real-world tasks in the labor industry like cleaning, plumbing, gardening, etc.

More info:
https://chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/faq
https://blog.chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf

So chrono bank will have two token Time and LH Token, Time will used for exchange and LH Token only for labour hour. People can exchange to Time token but can not exchange to other altcoun token, is it correct?

Not exactly.
A new stable crypto currency will be issued - LH tokens.
At the second stage a decentralized labor marketplace - LaborX - will be launched. The primary target professions for LaborX are not freelancers but those associated with the real-world tasks in the labor industry like cleaning, plumbing, gardening, etc.

More info:
https://chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/faq
https://blog.chronobank.io/
https://chronobank.io/files/whitepaper.pdf
https://github.com/ChronoBank/Documentation/blob/master/laborx_whitepaper.pdf
1XBit.com
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

there will be 100M EVO

why chrono?

If possible you should make a new thread for your project and I think The Time investors will support your project.

im 90% decided to push through with it. i'll be out of town and i will probably start next week.
it will be ready soon. the source code, the binaries, the draft ann, etc.
i have another project but it's a different niche and it was my first one touching the ethereum codebase and everyone can see that i am capable of doing this. it's a clone anyway. but i'm really excited with smartcontracts.
the best thing is it's free. i'm just hoping i can build goodwill to TIME holders and EVO can have followers also.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

there will be 100M EVO

why chrono?

Pages:
Jump to: