Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 91. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.
the team is very dishonest about their bounty campaign too.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.
I agree. This is called - greedy Russian spirit Grin

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

I've seen it.
Draw conclusions and gentlemen!
Never to promote and help the russian projects!!!!!!

A short note on the blog bounty.
Most of the submitted blogs were created using three buttons: "Ctrl", "C", "V". Any user could submit his/her blog post to the form. That is why all the submitted articles were displayed in the form.
Another group of articles was a simple rephrasing or retelling (sometimes incorrect) of the Chronobank.io first page. Most of them lacked uniqueness, originality and quality.
The third group of articles was created by authors who tried to cheat the automated services like plagiarisma.net. They uses synonyms, removed spaces and paragraphs, inserted unknown words, etc. As a result they got absolutely unreadable and senseless texts.

We are strongly convinced the rewards should be adequate to the efforts. We are not responsible for the actions of the bounty program participants who, unfortunately, submitted mostly duplicated and low quality materials. When taking decision on the rewards we took into account:
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- uniquenessย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- originalityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- language qualityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- content qualityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- author's own opinion existenceย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- author's analytic abilities
- blog post size

Most of the negative comments come from the authors of rejected blogs. One of the blog posts was rejected because of its small size. It didn't even have 900 characters without spaces. It had about 8 sentences. Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the blog post for the formal reasons. 900+ characters without spaces was our requirement.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.

I've weared signature since the ICO isn't started..
But i'm not get anything from it.. i must contacted to a hmed or their team and i already did it
After that i must to follow intruction and i already did it until now they are didn't paid my signature campaign..

ChronoBank scamming bounty hunter!!! you will burn in hell!!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Finally, I got my tokens that is come from signature campaigne. I hope, other people will get. Thank you.
Activity: 784
Where can we buy Time token? I checked on bittrex but it is not available there.I think liqui is offering IOU.

both is not true.

1. On liqui you can trade real time coins
2. On bittrex you can buy them too, see here: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TIME
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What a waste of time buying TIME... da fuq has even been happening...

Lol and everyone please STFU about bounties on this thread...
Activity: 784
What was the ICO price on this?

ICO priceย  1 TIME = 0,01BTC

Most of the investment was made in the early days when there was a bonus. Therefore, more accurately consider Ico's price 0,0085 BTC.
this is still under current price. very sad considering this strong bull market and every other coins/icos increased by several 100s %
I hope the next release will bring it up...
Activity: 448

I've weared signature since the ICO isn't started..
But i'm not get anything from it.. i must contacted to a hmed or their team and i already did it
After that i must to follow intruction and i already did it until now they are didn't paid my signature campaign..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yeah it's getting FUC|{ing annoying....
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

I've seen it.
Draw conclusions and gentlemen!
Never to promote and help the russian projects!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 619
Merit: 352

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Where can we buy Time token? I checked on bittrex but it is not available there.I think liqui is offering IOU.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 143
I'm still waiting for newsletter bounty and I can buy more Time tokens because it's under ICO price (nearly 50%) . when is the next newsletter bounty available? maybe at the weekend ?
Activity: 336
What was the ICO price on this?

ICO priceย  1 TIME = 0,01BTC

Most of the investment was made in the early days when there was a bonus. Therefore, more accurately consider Ico's price 0,0085 BTC.
Activity: 207

Activity: 415
Activity: 649
I do not make 50 posts on the campaign
but received this message from Ahmed, do I also receive rewards despite not completing post?

Hello,

If you are receiving this message, that means you are eligible for a TIME bounty for participating in the Chronobank.io signature campaign.

Please follow the below steps to claim your bounty:
1. Register a new ICO account - the old investor one will NOT work - here: https://chronobank.io/ghtfkDl347cdDrewSaq3sfreg
2. Send the email address you used to create the at account to the account "ahmed.chronobank" - Message sent here (AhmedAshraf) will NOT be reviewed.

The deadline to send in a claim is the 24th of March, 2017. Claims sent after that date will NOT be reviewed, and you will no longer be eligible for a bounty.

Kind Regards,
Ahmed
Activity: 396
The deadline for the next signature bounty distribution is tomorrow.
do the next signature bounty distribute today?
Pages:
Jump to: