Pages:
Author

Topic: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Buy Chrono.tech TIME on KuCoin.com! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ - page 90. (Read 453660 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

I have not received my signature awards yet Huh?? ย  Embarrassed

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username and email address you sent to Ahmed.
okey. Let's send it
ahmed is not working for chrono any more or?

Nope. He is eating his savory soup in silence, crying about money he lost when I took the price down. I told him don't fuck with me but he never listened. He deserved what got for behaving like a stubborn ass. Haven't u noticed, ahmed is just a pseudonym, it's not his real name. As far as I'm aware he is 40 y o single mother from toronto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Today I would like to confirm the I receive the reward for the Newsletter campaign. Thanks for Chronobank and good luck
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It turns out that project chrono is project poor . A little advise to investors . Better move the bow of before btc you in take it away . Only tell stories about experiences
I just as hunter . If finally like this , why not do it from the beginning ? only give false hope
Activity: 784
Merit: 500

Please send an email to [email protected] and include your Bitcointalk username and email address you sent to Ahmed.
okey. Let's send it
ahmed is not working for chrono any more or?
Activity: 983

I have not received my signature awards yet Huh??ย  ย Embarrassed

Ahmed has been deleting sig bounty claims for his own personal reasons - nothing to do with rules or procedures.

The team either don't care or are complicit.

Please don't spread panic here. We are investigating your issue.

Perhaps a direct message on slack advising the same would have been helpful.
Activity: 868

okey. Let's send it
Activity: 784
Activity: 420

Ahmed has been deleting sig bounty claims for his own personal reasons - nothing to do with rules or procedures.

Please don't spread panic here. We are investigating your issue.
Activity: 983

I suspect Ahmed has been deleting sig bounty claims for his own personal reasons - nothing to do with rules or procedures.

Well, I got a response from support so I will wait and see.
Activity: 868
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Is there any good news except bounty talks? Huhย  Cry

AFAIK nothing new. devs keep deving to catch Q2 release. I heard about beta being available soon but someone from chrono team should say more about that

Thanks for the reply and hope we will get some good news in near future Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Is there any good news except bounty talks? Huhย  Cry

AFAIK nothing new. devs keep deving to catch Q2 release. I heard about beta being available soon but someone from chrono team should say more about that
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Yes with bounty blogs it's just outrage....Pay 4% out of 100% of the total fund. And reject all valid blogs that satisfy the initial rules

why the team choronobank just paid 4% for bounty blog?
it's not enough fair
Activity: 812
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
That`s how it is blog bounty is the hardest thing to do, it`s like working on a news paper you can never be sure that it will be publish or rejected by the editor in chief. i know time is precious and should be paid out.
Activity: 532
Yes with bounty blogs it's just outrage....Pay 4% out of 100% of the total fund. And reject all valid blogs that satisfy the initial rules
Activity: 518
all people speaking here only about bounty.

what about the roadmap, news...

devs are deving so not much to say now until some beta will be released

The beta will be released by july end according to the road-map,please anyone confirm this?

looks like Q2 to Q4. but beta should be out already
Sheesh, that's a pretty long wait for something that was once at $9 or so. I kind of feel sorry for the people that purchased the coin during the ICO and having to wait so long for a simple roadmap to be released.
last week I've said this to dev but they only answered yet passed all the tests they do.. maybe we'll wait until the hair lengthwise.. lol
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hi chronobank

my 2 cent
I don't usually run and posting on ANN thread asking questions regarding bounty as this ain't a professional approach. But this is just a very bad decision made by the team.

As the blog campaign mentioned 5-50 time depends on the Quality , isn't this shows even the poorest quality should get at least 5 Time?

Alright, aside from those who copy paste, plagiarize, shouldn't those who write and posting the blog get paid?

Remember, as i know my Blog Type is not an A grade english, ย but at least i tried my best to write it.

Even if the blog doesn't attract much user to read

As hyperlinking to chronobank.io , even as the lowest amount of appreciation

Could we get paid as passing Seo Link Juice to Chronobank.io?

As we can see, all the blog bounty who follow the rules has 2 links to chronobank.io.

This generates a huge backlink towards Chronobank.io website which make this keyword a #1 Search.
[/size]

Hope that the team will reconsider this and aside from copy paster, plagirizer and abuser.

I think those who actually write in their own words deserve some Time.

Sincerely Hope Campaign Support to reconsider and make a better decision,

Let the deserve deserve the deserve.
#Change
#BountyRequest
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Everyone asking "bounties". Hey u can ask those questions on chronobank slack channel. We are coming here for to follow developing news.

I visit this thread like once a week and every time i come here it is about bounties. Is really a mess in here, Chronobank should really hurry up and pay those bounties because this is ridiculous.

that is becuase chrono team is making it hard for them. if they just distribute it at once, these bounty hunters could have move on to another thread and not stick around to keep asking it.
the team is very dishonest about their bounty campaign too.

all the rest of the ICO since the start posts pool of bounty per campaign. if they say they allocate 300,000 tokens for all blog bounties, they distribute the 300k for all. this chrono team is different. they even rejected those blogs after promoting them for several months.
I agree. This is called - greedy Russian spirit Grin

greedy indeed. they bought thier own token and sold them for the late investors and now they are rejecting the blog posts. check how much had been left after taking out almost everyone.
saw this on the chronobank slack channel to which the distribution is already done. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hoG2sOdumReZ0GVCYaj-hGIDrFXXs0X4PDANlhqHAYM/edit#gid=964505233

I've seen it.
Draw conclusions and gentlemen!
Never to promote and help the russian projects!!!!!!

A short note on the blog bounty.
Most of the submitted blogs were created using three buttons: "Ctrl", "C", "V". Any user could submit his/her blog post to the form. That is why all the submitted articles were displayed in the form.
Another group of articles was a simple rephrasing or retelling (sometimes incorrect) of the Chronobank.io first page. Most of them lacked uniqueness, originality and quality.
The third group of articles was created by authors who tried to cheat the automated services like plagiarisma.net. They uses synonyms, removed spaces and paragraphs, inserted unknown words, etc. As a result they got absolutely unreadable and senseless texts.

We are strongly convinced the rewards should be adequate to the efforts. We are not responsible for the actions of the bounty program participants who, unfortunately, submitted mostly duplicated and low quality materials. When taking decision on the rewards we took into account:
ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- uniquenessย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- originalityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- language qualityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- content qualityย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- author's own opinion existenceย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
- author's analytic abilities
- blog post size

Most of the negative comments come from the authors of rejected blogs. One of the blog posts was rejected because of its small size. It didn't even have 900 characters without spaces. It had about 8 sentences. Unfortunately, we couldn't accept the blog post for the formal reasons. 900+ characters without spaces was our requirement.

you are working well for your project and it can avoid bounty cheaters . I agree with you. You should have more strict rules to keep under control of cheaters because these cheaters will make our project down. Thank you for your hard-working.
Pages:
Jump to: