Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 68. (Read 82595 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 07:46:51 PM
It is best to really buy now honestly. Waiting further may be no longer be necessary. I believe we have reached the possible market bottom. It won't fall below this range of prices.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 07:42:05 PM
there are new value losses in the top 20 coins every day, while the lower price parity is seen when we want to buy from the determined point.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
December 08, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
I would buy if I had the money to invest.
I believe this is a really good point for a buy-in. In case the market will go a little lower, you will have a small loss but soon this all will chance.

Believe in the technology and look for project that are still building in these bear markets.
Cant wait for the next bull run, I will be in the front seat Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 07:29:38 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
I was tempted to buy some cryptos about a week ago. But today, the prices are even down a further more than 30% of some of my top picks. I think you too can still hold a little bit more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 07:26:37 PM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
buy in my opinion, because now the opportunity for investors to buy as much as possible and then hold it for a few years will get a big profit
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
I would wait a little longer if the market could still go lower
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 08, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
Now its good time to buy. But not all people can buy now. some dont have money for it. so in this case better hold coins and waiting. If i have some money so i try to buy some coins..
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 08, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
I think now presents a good opportunity to buy as much as you want due to the fact that, the market is completely down at the moment. Over 80% of coins are way off their original value and as such are now lowly priced without a likelihood that these may change any time soon. Most potential coins already doing massively well even in the face of these challenges, it shows that as soon as the market restarts its upward trend, these coins will do well. The bear market presents a decent opportunity for those who know what they are doing. You could become very wealthy by investing in the right tokens/coins during this bear. Do your research!
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 08, 2018, 05:07:01 PM
it all depends on your strategy. if you expect to invest in order to make a profit for the year, then wait a little longer, and if you invest for 5 years then feel free to buy now
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 08, 2018, 05:00:13 PM
I think you can start buying now. But not for the whole amount at once. Buy gradually. Now is a good time to start investing. Even if the prices go even lower, it will not bring you big losses. When the market recovers, you'll still be in the black.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 02:07:12 PM
those who want to buy and invest their money by buying a number of potential altcoins of course they will make a big profit if the market price will rise again at a fast time, because the altcoin price is currently decreasing very far from its highest price level, if for example there will be another decline , according to my speculation, only briefly dropped and will soon rise again, so the opportunity to buy at the current price is not necessarily next year will happen again, so buy immediately and be optimistic that market prices will grow again soon.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 08, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
Wait after holidays, because before the holidays i am sure weak hands will dump their coins to buy some stuff so they can celebrate christmas and new year, meaning at that time the very lowest price will show and that is the very right time to buy.

But when the holidays, if the market is in decline. Would you buy them at that time, or wait for a cheaper price again?
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 08, 2018, 10:56:25 AM
I also do the same thing, but I buy it and sell it when the price goes up, and buy it back when it falls at the lowest price, so on
Activity: 588
December 08, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
Market is very bearish & almost at bottom from here very rare chances to dip more but mostly chances are to pump again.

In other words we can say right now is the best time to buy coin in bulk to make a handsome profit very soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
December 08, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
a market like this is a bad time to buy now, too risky. When viewed from this chart it is not a correction but a big dump, though there may be other plans, if later the chart will bounce up maybe it is just a bull trap, delay until February or until SEC is finished with this crypto regulation problem
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
December 08, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

You know if you believe that crypto-currency will thrive further, Well its time to buy the dips this time most of coins/tokens are so cheap thats why its the right time to do. and if you hesitant that the crypto-market is not stable then dont buy and wait till it was stabilized.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
December 08, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Buy it now if you want the prices may bump or dump and no one can predict what will happen so if you can hold the bought coins for long time surely you can make huge profits since the prices are almost 90% down from their all time high prices and also remember that all coins will recover so accept the risk and invest on it.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
December 08, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

if the Bakkt launch is successful and the ETF is approved. I'm sure the market will fly high. but buying now is another matter, we cannot yet conclude that this is the lowest point, because there is still a potential for the market to fall further towards the beginning of the year.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 08, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
It is o.k for those with extra fiat or stable coins to purchase many of the top 100 coins or tokens but for most of us that have been rekt by the bear market we have bought the dip so many times that all that has happened is we have gotten poorer and poorer for it. Many of us are totally wiped out of extra funds and cannot survive at all except barely for paying the basic living costs. I do not know how long I can survive in this bear market as I cannot seem to find any jobs as they do not take me at my age.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
December 08, 2018, 10:06:24 AM
The price of the coin will go down, but not too low from the current price. Suppose the current Ethereum price is $ 88, and will stay at $ 80 or $ 75. I think it's time for investment, not time to wait for prices to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: