Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 69. (Read 82595 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
December 08, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
I'd better wait until the beginning of the year, if you really want to buy an altcoin. at this time we cannot see what will happen later. but at the beginning of the year it is different, there will be a lot of surprises waiting like ETF decisions or maybe an Ethereum 2.0 update and many more. if all the news is challenging this is very positive, sure the beginning of year will be very sweet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 10:02:53 AM
The majority from folks is to buy now, because the dip is getting much deeper than the recent one,but for me i will also wait for the first little pump, to assure that there is no dip shall happen again before i buy coins. I mean when markets starts to move and rise, i will start to fill my bags
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
December 08, 2018, 09:58:19 AM
My personal opinion is to buy more coins as you can, this is a great chance to fill our bags as the coin values are very cheap, the king of crypto was rocking last year but now it is struggling to be in stable position. If market recovers you will get a huge profit for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 09:57:08 AM
Wait after holidays, because before the holidays i am sure weak hands will dump their coins to buy some stuff so they can celebrate christmas and new year, meaning at that time the very lowest price will show and that is the very right time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
December 08, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
If you are in Fiat, then of course you should not buy now, no one knows where the bottom will be, so it's better to buy when bitcoin turns around and there will be the first signs of a reversal then it's safer to buy
I think now is a great time to take altcoins and bitcoin, even if it falls even lower it will be possible to buy, but we are already close to the bottom
Activity: 420
December 08, 2018, 09:28:46 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

You already had enough, but i think  if you have a big capital  you  need  to buy some more . It will helps the market to pump. As they said , if the denand is high , the price also  increases. You will not get loss if you can just wait to the greenest  market  of cryptocurrencies. If you think you had enough  and  do not need some more then just give chance also to others who really wants some of the coins. Those who can wait have a greater oppotunity to a bigger profits.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 08, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

I think it is better to start buying now because the risk of buying now is very low as compared to the huge reward of buying, how low do you think BTC could go maybe $1000 and how high do you think BTC could go $20k, no one know the top and no one know likewise the bottom, for what to do is to scale in and scale out of your positions
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 08, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

It is totally up to you. You don't want to be following advice from random strangers, do you?
I would say, if you can invest, then invest. You don't want to be regretting later when the price starts to go up. If you think you have already invested enough during the dip, then just hold and wait. Don't sweat yourself and keep on thinking if you should invest or not. If you reached your limit, then stop.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

Now is the best time to buy!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
no one know till where markets go so if you are able to hold with this risk you can lose then its your choice
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
December 08, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

I think that now you can buy top coins for storage for a long time
prices are already optimally low for purchase, although there may still be a fall this year. There are such forecasts, and they are very likely.
 So you can not hurry, still wait for the purchase
but with such prices, if the market grows, you can make a profit
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 08, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I suggest you to analyze, you must be able to see the movement of each coin and each coin must be treated differently. Look at how prospects are on a coin, you can't do the same thing. There is a coin that must be bought, sold and there is also one that requires us to wait. This is a choice and we must be able to work as well as possible by choosing the right decision.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
Buy in three Batches , it will be the ideal option . Laddering Your orders down is the key as no one knows what the bottom is , only very few will be lucky enough to buy from the very bottom. Buying from here and strong holding until next bull run will be wonderful.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
December 08, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
What are these coins that you plan of buying? I'd wait for another day to observe and see the market if its going to be good again. A little move won't hurt you much if you are about to follow that signal.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 08, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
Depending on your purpose why buy them. If you buy them for long-term investment purposes, my advice is better to still wait because it seems there is still market manipulation.

However, if your goal is to get profits quickly now is the right time because the market conditions are not stable (quickly up, quickly down) so it is very good to play short-trade.

Even though the market is currently in decline it does not mean there is no chance to get a profit, because there are several altcoins whose prices can still rise up to 30%. So don't miss this opportunity.

Activity: 574
December 08, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
why do you have to wait, because I think now is the right time you can buy it because now the altcoin price is still cheap, so you also have many opportunities to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
December 08, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
In your place I would draw a channel if you know how to do it and would buy from the channel upward from the channel.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 08, 2018, 08:36:35 AM
Buy now why not dude the current is your opportunity for investment,besides that you also say not to buy in large quantities minimize losses to your finances.Buy buy buy why must to be the wait a burden if the value up rises then you will regret If the return value falls you can buy again to take deeper profits and crypto can't be predicted.
Activity: 518
December 08, 2018, 08:36:06 AM
If you are in Fiat, then of course you should not buy now, no one knows where the bottom will be, so it's better to buy when bitcoin turns around and there will be the first signs of a reversal then it's safer to buy
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 08, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
I would say have fun lol
Unless you have a stronger heart to withstand a heartbreak, a dipper loss and a bearished future ahead.

Nothing is promising, so do your own research and make your own personal imvestment decisions too
At the moment anything can be expected.
Observe the market alot and make great investment decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: