Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy now or wait? - page 70. (Read 82596 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
December 08, 2018, 08:26:30 AM
Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.

indeed now is our chance to buy coins which are currently declining. but we also need to carefully choose coins, because not all coins are good, of course there are bad ones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
December 08, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

My suggestion is never to listen to other people opinions. I have lost money a couple of times doing that and I will never ever follow other people's financial guidance again. Do your own research, and if you make a wrong decision, at least it is your own decision. You learn something out of it and go on.

Besides it is anybody's guess if this market is going to go lower or not. Whatever you do, choose your coins wisely, even if they are among the top 20 currently.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

I suggest you wait for critical marks before the market grows. Cryptocurrency will now continue to fall and it is not known when it will stop. It is better to purchase cryptocurrency at the lowest affordable prices. What would make a big plus. I think ETH will descend even lower. Say $ 50 = ETH
Activity: 304
Merit: 5
December 08, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
If this time is the lower price of top 20 coins. You can buy it now. But its not easy to predict when this coin price will stop to fall. I think you buy it one or two days later. This market still red in this time
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
December 08, 2018, 08:11:17 AM
Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 08, 2018, 08:06:17 AM
You said it all since you will not be buying in huge found you can take the risk of buying at the current market price and wait to see if the market recover and we have a bull run then you stand to gain huge and if the market go into further decline then you lose less since you never invested huge found.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 07:10:25 AM
I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 06:53:50 AM

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
Pages:
Jump to: