Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 10. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 30
♠☠♠
October 13, 2018, 04:57:14 PM
When the market grows all hit. When falls are afraid to buy. The mind does not rule the market! The market is driven by fear and greed. Fudametal factors are not interesting to most, but only HYIP.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 04:47:41 PM
for now, of course buy is the best choose.
we can buy every coin in market because all coin in the market is so low and this is the best time to start invest in cryptocurrency.
but for sell is bad bad time, if you want to sell that is bad idea.
we need to be patient and wait until market back to normal again.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
I think now do not need to sell and do not need to buy. Now we need to watch and wait for the prices for cryptocurrency to start rising. But it seems to me the price of cryptocurrency will not grow until next spring.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 13, 2018, 03:34:23 PM
I believe that now is really a very good time to invest in cryptocurrency. The market has been in a downtrend for a long time, but it will end sooner or later and all the people who have not sold the cryptocurrency will get an excellent profit.
copper member
Activity: 210
October 13, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
initially i was buying at every dip but now i do not have money for investment so i am not buying any more also there is no point of selling at this market condition. so neither i am buying nor selling. i am just holding my portfolio.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
I believe in crypto thats why I always prefer buying and holding it for the mean time. As the price becomes cheaper we can buy more coins and thats good because someday when the price is in a good condition , we can sell it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 10:33:35 AM
If you believe in bitcoin and have money you can buy bitcoin and hold it until time will come that price in the market will rise  but if you need it badly you can sell some of your bitcoin but i suggest better hold it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 13, 2018, 08:11:58 AM
I prefer to sell than to buy but in other hand i also want to buy because coins are in low price and it's good to invest but it has risk.
Activity: 60
October 13, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
Today it is better to buy good and promising coins at an affordable price. I prefer to make my choice when the cost is attractive and stable. The coins are already stable. Well maybe a little bit today fell. I think this is an accident.
Activity: 79
October 13, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
Maybe It can be true.You are  say good but I think It is not safe.According to me,People who wants to invesment should hold after November.I will sell december and ı am waitind next year I think this market is a developing slowly.Of course,Last move is yours.Good Luck my friends.
sometimes what we think is right is not always true in the minds of others. At present the market is still unstable, often going up and down, you better hold your coin and wait until the price is really stable and rising high. believe the market will rise again even though it is uncertain when it will rise. use this opportunity because now the price is very low, it's better to use the time now to double the coin because it will be profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 07:42:30 AM
Maybe It can be true.You are  say good but I think It is not safe.According to me,People who wants to invesment should hold after November.I will sell december and ı am waitind next year I think this market is a developing slowly.Of course,Last move is yours.Good Luck my friends.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
I think with the market view as at the present moment, investment could be the best option that is buying of altcoins and token during this type of market.
Buying at a very low price and holding patiently till the market will booms
The market is currently experiencing a decline in prices and I think it is very good if we can invest. but still with the portion that you specify because the possibility to go down the market still exists so be careful
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 12, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
I think the current market for cryptocurrency is still not stable. If you have tokens, I suggest you keep holding them.
copper member
Activity: 97
October 12, 2018, 05:31:03 PM
I think with the market view as at the present moment, investment could be the best option that is buying of altcoins and token during this type of market.
Buying at a very low price and holding patiently till the market will booms
Activity: 322
October 12, 2018, 10:21:43 AM
These days is not the best time to deal in the market in selling your hodl tokens and what I think is you must buy some more investments to make more earnings when the market staryted to increase. If you sell it right now I am sure you may lose some amount of your investments.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Selling or holding is depend on your financial situation since you are the one who knows if you gain something or nothing. I'll suggest to keep the coins especially the Bitcoin and sell it in the time that market will be stable and the price would be much higher.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 12, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
I am waiting for bitcoin to go under 6400 usd and continue buying more bitcoin for holding. Bitcoin price will not pump soon so sell when it reach 6800 usd again Smiley

did you bought it on these levels, you are looking for small difference, lower than 10%, what are you buy/sell margins? where do you trade?
Activity: 686
October 12, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
For now you should buy Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin that have great potential because prices are experiencing a very bad decline at this time. This is the right time.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 10:09:46 AM
All I can do as of now is HODL guys, in the current conditions of the market for people like me that don't know how to trade and a possibility of losses is to stay away and save your breath. But its also a good news to buy more and select altcoins that you would like to invest and HODL again. Buy more from deep and sleep again.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2018, 05:59:14 AM
yes that's true, with the current market conditions, if you haven't got a profit then it's better to keep holding the coins you have and wait until the price rises again and you've got a profit, or you can take this opportunity to buy again
Pages:
Jump to: