Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 2. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 06:02:02 PM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

incredible predictions ... because this topic was made in March 2018 ... at that time the price of bitcoin is still at a price of $ 7000 - 8000 / 1BTC ... if you buy at that time then you already have a profit of $ 4000 - 5000 / 1BTC ... and this all happens according to our courage in making a decision ... do you want to buy or sell it ?? and determine your own destiny from now on
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 04, 2019, 03:54:52 PM
As for me, the market is now ready to receive your investments because it has not yet recovered and soon there will be a new growth.  and I think it would be more appropriate to buy anyway.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
July 04, 2019, 03:23:18 PM
Now it is better to buy, because the market has recently undergone a correction and now it is necessary to buy coins until the market grows
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 04, 2019, 08:01:23 AM
Cryptocurrency market conditions are never stable, when market value is down we don't need to panic and be confused.  Because it really is our chance to buy coins for sale later when the price rises.  If only the market conditions continued to rise or continue to fall then we could not make a profit, but because of the fluctuating Cryptocurrency value we could get a profit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
July 04, 2019, 07:57:22 AM
Ncash has corrected from profit booking but took support at the strong level of 0.00000026. Moreover, from the past two weeks, the price of nCash has been forming higher lows and decent volume. This correction could be used for accumulation(not an investment research, DYOR)
Activity: 403
Merit: 10
July 04, 2019, 07:52:33 AM
In this days, I think it is the right  time to buy Altcoins because you know now that altcoins prices still have not gone up and so nowadays many people after buying altcoin then hold it until altcoin price goes up so from now on it's better you hold altcoins that you have bought and wait till its price will be back.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
July 04, 2019, 02:25:07 AM
The crypto market looks bullish in the long term so i would say don't sell all your holdings but in case you have made some profits out of your investments then it's better to sell some part of your cryptocurrencies and hold the rest for future gains. You never know when bitcoin will reach $100k.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 04, 2019, 01:57:18 AM
Its notnso bare market right now though. Bitcoin is getting back on track and its not as stress for other coins neither
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
July 04, 2019, 01:33:26 AM
it is best to sell your cryptocurrency earned money in order to earn a bigger amount of money because if you make it more likely that the price is lower then it will be much better if you sell your holders to invest in others.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
July 03, 2019, 11:28:05 PM
I think it's time to hold if you already have bitcoin as the price is tricky at the moment. I would not recommend to buy as the price is much higher than one month ago so the price can now move in any directions. If you want to buy, let the price stabilize, it's better to buy on a higher stable price than a lower fluctuating one.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 03, 2019, 11:24:06 PM
I still keep buying some alts since last month, because i believe the market will rise in the near future. I'll hold my alts till next year. Hopefully they will give me a big profit. I'm sure the price will high in the next year.
as an investor you should be able to take advantage of every opportunity that we will get in the investment if indeed buying and predicting you will get future profits later, investor confidence is the most important capital
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
July 03, 2019, 07:36:55 PM
I still keep buying some alts since last month, because i believe the market will rise in the near future. I'll hold my alts till next year. Hopefully they will give me a big profit. I'm sure the price will high in the next year.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
July 03, 2019, 07:24:27 PM
Market is still not recovered like it used to be. But i think the market is still improving to be better slowly. Bitcoin price is increasing and i think altcoins will follow too at the right time. We have to wait and do not sell our coins.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 03, 2019, 07:08:28 PM
I think today is not that bad time to sell some coins or tokens especially when they increases big enough because there are lots of crypto increases a good value now that the crypto market is very low. Selling your crypto is good especially when you earn big from it and go buy some crypto if its still in low price for the crypto which has a great potential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2019, 04:27:33 PM
depending on the situation and also the coins you are investing, I personally see the current market situation is not the right time to sell, while my investment coins don't look significant so I prefer to add other potential altcoin collections and while waiting for me the coins increase significantly. .
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
July 03, 2019, 03:40:51 PM
A few days ago it was very suitable for us to sell the coins that we have but now there are a number of altcoins that have started to decline again and now is the right time to buy altcoins because now there is only a temporary decline and then will experience an increase in the near future.
Now you can buy almost any coin to expect it to grow in the future, because everything indicates that there will be growth soon
Activity: 316
July 03, 2019, 10:19:14 AM
This is also my strategy, that before investing to any kind of business we should make sure how the market runs. As of now i have also seen that the market in crypto currency is dropping, this just mean that its not good to sell our coins. Meanwhile, you can take this moment to invest or buy coins because its cheap and you can really afford, and when the time comes that all what we had do is all worth it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 03, 2019, 10:12:33 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

I think its better to buy now than to sell. We should all take advantage of the opportunity while the market are still down. All the coins are red and it means we can buy a lot of coins in a very cheap amount. When the market suddenly rise, it means profit. The more coins you buy at a small price means a huge profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 03, 2019, 08:55:43 AM
I do not see any reasons to sell now. I am buying crypto currencies and trying to buy as much as possible, because I have the feeling that the crypto rocket is going to be launched within the next several months.
All indicators and news tell that in the following months the price will fall below three thousand. so now you can sell to buy later more cheaper

We all knew what happened in the market today we experienced how price down low, so the better way is we buy as much as we can cos the price in the market are so cheap, and hold our tokens we had maybe next year the market would bounce back his price so we can gain here more profit if we wait at the right time..
OTC
Activity: 196
May 17, 2019, 07:48:59 PM
This is the right time to buy tokens because of the current state of the market. The market is down recently and I think you'll get coins at its cheapest price this time to hold.
Pages:
Jump to: