Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 6. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
It seems to me that now they are buying more and more than they are selling because the prices of many coins are very, very low. Love to buy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 03:49:52 PM
Everyone decides for himself what to do in different situations in the crypto market. I will say only one thing that you should not sell your coins as soon as they began to fall in price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
for now, this is the right time if you want to make a large investment, but still be vigilant and don't be too ambitious to keep control of what you are targeting. and in 2019, hopefully the market will reach a high price

Personally, I buy ETH, GUP, ADX, EDG and some others. I hope that the market will grow and you can earn by selling them
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
for now, this is the right time if you want to make a large investment, but still be vigilant and don't be too ambitious to keep control of what you are targeting. and in 2019, hopefully the market will reach a high price
Activity: 448
December 26, 2018, 03:00:20 PM
Now is definitely not the time to sell something. Sense to sell below the price for which you bought. If you quickly wanted to get rich, then you do not belong here. Therefore, now only buy and a lot!
Activity: 490
December 26, 2018, 02:56:01 PM
At the moment, buy and buy the more because it is very unlikely that we will sink even further down. Such prices, we may never see.
Activity: 262
December 26, 2018, 02:31:16 PM
I think now is the time to buy coins to which you have looked more closely, perhaps the turning point is coming. Eth, Adx and many others have the prospect of growing in the near future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 02:20:39 PM
If you have an opportunity - invest, now there are very good prices for cryptocurrencies and there is an opportunity to make good money on future price increases.

And if you do not have money, do not sell now anything. The market has reached the point when it can start growing again. A lot of the signs, which say that the bull run is near have already appeared.
Activity: 588
December 24, 2018, 06:13:46 PM
I would very much like to believe that a turning point has begun in the crypto market. Judging by the market trend, the bear trend has replaced the bear trend. If the bull trend continues, many patient holders will be rewarded for their patience. But only time and the market will show whether this is true or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
December 24, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
Now prices have begun to rise and it is quite possible that we will grow slowly and for a long time. I already bought some new coins. I follow the situation and wait for what will happen next.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 24, 2018, 05:54:09 PM
We must make good decisions because of market conditions in depression. I will decide to invest because I can buy coins at cheap prices. And maybe this is a good opportunity to collect the best coins before the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin increases.

Be careful if you want to buy now cause we're at the descending triangle of the bearish trend. This growth is just a slight correction which is possible before another lower downfall of BTC! Have a good luck!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
December 24, 2018, 05:23:44 AM
In my opinion we should buy at this time because there is a lot of coins as of now are in low in prices, pick the right coins that have a potential to increase there prices anytime. I think by the end of this year the massive bull run will happen just like what happen before in 2017.
I am in opinion with you, even though the average price drops we need to review from all fields before buying it, I suggest that I select coins that are already widely available in various markets and many communities so that the coin is fast developing especially in terms of price.
For increments like that there won't be a constant as you say all that needs to be a process and a stage, you see the price of bitcoin in recent days continues to increase but it's not in large numbers. So that's what I say.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
December 24, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
We must make good decisions because of market conditions in depression. I will decide to invest because I can buy coins at cheap prices. And maybe this is a good opportunity to collect the best coins before the price of Bitcoin and all Altcoin increases.
Activity: 350
December 24, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

Each of us would like to know exactly how the situation will develop in the future. It is simply impossible to say exactly how the situation will develop in the future. But for the time being I continue to buy good coins that have the potential for development - now their prices are at a minimum.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 01:20:30 AM
don't sell if you don't want to lose. the market is in the recovery phase, you have to hold the coin that you hold now. while if there is a lot of money, it is better to buy another altcoin before the crypto price in the market rises.
I agree with you, if you sell you will lose a lot so you have to hold it first. now the green market hopefully this can be a good sign for Crypto so you have to invest your coins because the market will move better. if you want to buy at the right time because of the potential for coins at this time the price is low and you can buy a lot with not much capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
December 24, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
don't sell if you don't want to lose. the market is in the recovery phase, you have to hold the coin that you hold now. while if there is a lot of money, it is better to buy another altcoin before the crypto price in the market rises.
Activity: 812
December 24, 2018, 12:21:23 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.

I think now is the time for selling if you bought them on last week before it started to green.
Now the market condition is regaining their green price slowly.
But if you didn't buy the dips, maybe buying some coins with this price still will be profitable later.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 07:03:43 PM
in the world of cryptocurrency market HOLD is not too bad its a good step for its fore. because the current cryptocurrency market is stabilizing the price of bitcoin with its other altcoin. because at that time bitcoin plummeted and altcoin also follow-up due to G20 issue but many countries that claim bitcoin and his friends were approved in some countries.

and it's a very good move because all the big and small investors are happy to hear that it's likely that many investors are reinvesting their funds into the cryptocurrency market so if it's called this time it's good to reinvest if there's more capital, or hold if reinvested in price up from now.

his fore would back up the bitcoin and altcoin
I strongly agree with what you say in your opinion, we must know the risks of investing with crypto currencies and in situations like now it requires confidence and patience in investing.
Activity: 532
December 23, 2018, 06:53:47 PM
At the moment I'm waiting for this correction to end. Next week, prices will have to fall and grow again. I think that Bitcoin will fall to 3800 and then start to grow again to 4300.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 05:04:01 PM
You can still risk to sell but not all of it maybe a few the present market condition is not nice or interesting at all so wait or risk selling little and hold and its also the perfect time to buy and save for the rainy day
Pages:
Jump to: