Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 9. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
if you buy now is the time, the market may still fall but I do not think it will be a strong fall, and it will grow in any case, just need to wait for a little, but many investors generally invest in the long term, so buy tokens and be patient.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 28, 2018, 04:40:06 AM
It is already very clearly seen that below this level it is extremely unlikely that the market will be pressed down. Therefore, you can buy.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:33:04 AM
There is another option - let it remain on the wallet and wait for better times. And if you have free time, you can try to trade.
Activity: 74
October 28, 2018, 03:40:15 AM
There is a third option - while doing nothing. Wait for the end of the correction. But definitely not to sell Wink
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
October 20, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
I'd take the third option. Hold. This is really a working strategy that can bring good money in the long term. Very cool idea.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2018, 09:59:09 PM
You can do both mates. If you have some money you can start to trade the coins. If not at the current market conditions please don't try to sell out and make the usdt. Because we will have a bull run in near future.
Selling coins feels much more satisfying than buying coins because I like to sell them more than the coins buying price.
I sell more than recommend to have more coins to buy. so I give priority support to purchase more coins for a profit that much more in the future. so between the two options I prefer buying. to make the future that much better again and have earnings that are much more bigger again.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 12:41:54 AM
Right now Bitcoin price under $6,500 and all altcoins price down, so I think this is the right time to buy. if anyone wants to get more profit they need to buy now and hold for at least five months.
Activity: 350
October 15, 2018, 12:14:34 AM
i think it is good time to buy bitcoin and altcoins. Market price are not stable and too low price buy now and hold it long period of time. wait for the market price recover/increase in the market
Activity: 653
October 15, 2018, 12:12:08 AM
You should buy when market at lower price and you have use your chance really to buy bitcoin or altcoin at lower price, always chance is come only one and never have second chance to buy bitcoin or altcoin at lower price again.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 12:04:57 AM
Now is good timing to buy in if you have extra money and hold it, bull market will come soon Smiley...always buy low
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 11:55:55 PM
when the coins price is low buy Altcoins and hold the coins until the coin price increase at that time we can sell our coins it is the profit for us
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 14, 2018, 11:38:53 PM
You can do both mates. If you have some money you can start to trade the coins. If not at the current market conditions please don't try to sell out and make the usdt. Because we will have a bull run in near future.
Selling coins feels much more satisfying than buying coins because I like to sell them more than the coins buying price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 11:36:21 PM
Seeing from the crypto situation which continues to decline as it is now, I will hold the coins that I have. I will also begin to buy and hunt for some promising coins for the future or for the present. I can get good quality coins that are very affordable, and he also has good potential for future value development if I buy them now. when prices are low.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
October 14, 2018, 11:05:23 PM
Market has almost flatlined for last month or two. It is getting ready for the next big move that should be up so it is time to buy some more and hold your positions.
Activity: 448
October 14, 2018, 11:02:52 PM
If I tend to buy as many altcoins as possible because market conditions will not go down continuously so I am optimistic that by holding assets for a relatively long duration can provide opportunities in creating success later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 14, 2018, 07:57:48 PM
Anything can be dome, depending on what suites you. I still go about the normal process of buying and selling. So whether the market is good or no, i can still make my profit.
Activity: 224
October 14, 2018, 07:34:31 PM
Whenever market is red it is the best time to buy cheap coins and wait for a few days or weeks to rise up and that will be your profit. Be happy and contented at red conditions
Activity: 658
October 14, 2018, 07:24:56 PM
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 13, 2018, 05:10:13 PM
For now you should buy Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin that have great potential because prices are experiencing a very bad decline at this time. This is the right time.

Yes. Now it is best to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum because they have fallen very much in price and they have prospects for growth. I did just that.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
October 13, 2018, 05:03:54 PM
Now I think it is better to buy, because the market is now in a recession and in the near future it will grow, so this is the best choice
Pages:
Jump to: