Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 8. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
December 23, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
I would only sell in this market condition those coins that got a low development. But I will hold the promising coins with potential for longterm and buy more because it is a good time with cheap prices.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
for now better buy and selling daily, because this market is extreme.
anything can happen, better play save
The price could changes every time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
December 23, 2018, 09:39:36 AM
I'm not doing any buy or sell since 13-14 november, market is like in chaos and we don't know what will happen tomorrow or other next days so best thing to do is wait for me and I'm waiting because of this.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
Seeing the development of the market as it has started to change now, but compared to last year was more painful at the moment, it is better if we choose to trade, buy the right one for now, the market has greatly declined.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
for now in my opinion a good condition is to buy. even though the market is starting to grow. now there is still a chance to be able to buy. and this of course is a big advantage for you to get these benefits
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
December 23, 2018, 08:14:22 AM
In my opinion we should buy at this time because there is a lot of coins as of now are in low in prices, pick the right coins that have a potential to increase there prices anytime. I think by the end of this year the massive bull run will happen just like what happen before in 2017.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
December 23, 2018, 07:09:40 AM
You can't sell and no matter when and at what price you bought, keep the coins, as the growth is bound to be. Buy or not, decide for yourself, according to their capabilities.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
December 23, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Indeed, your opinion now that the market is experiencing a decline, and for those who have more money this is the time to buy crypto assets and the possibility of going up again is very high, so if we buy now it is guaranteed to get a profit. Because there is indeed a prediction that all crypto prices will rise again at the beginning of 2019. but that is just a prediction, there is a possibility of going up and there is a possibility that it will not rise.
Well, that's right what you say as a big trader. Of course, with the fall of the market today is the best because they can get coins at low prices and predictions of price increases in 2019 of course that can happen, especially the global economy conditions are beginning to improve in almost all countries so that just waiting for clear regulations, prices will go up again, so it's very feasible to buy coins now.
Activity: 602
December 23, 2018, 05:06:51 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
But if you want to invest more money in Crypto market this is the right time.
Depend on your faith, if you think market can't recover and will keep falling then you should sell and out from cryptocurrency.. But i believe theres a lot of traders thinking crypto will be back in 2019.
Activity: 1036
December 23, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
Indeed, your opinion now that the market is experiencing a decline, and for those who have more money this is the time to buy crypto assets and the possibility of going up again is very high, so if we buy now it is guaranteed to get a profit. Because there is indeed a prediction that all crypto prices will rise again at the beginning of 2019. but that is just a prediction, there is a possibility of going up and there is a possibility that it will not rise.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 05:00:16 AM
I also believe that now is the time when you can invest in cryptocurrencies. The market shows a positive trend, it is likely that this trend will continue and this is a reversal of the market
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 04:50:54 AM
I think it's time to buy crypto, because the green market will attract more traders, and the price of crypto is now cheap.
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 23, 2018, 04:49:40 AM
Market going in very deep stress level so many people are confused what they do with present market situation.
Because nobody now when market will start in up position.But according to my opinion this time is not of Selling just wait and watch the market and enjoy this time with your family because in few months market will start up trend.So this time no need to sell.
It depends on the situation whether you highly needed the money or its just an emergency. It also depends on the market if it is good to sell or to buy some coins.
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 29, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

Buy coins now! This is the right time to buy coins because the tokens are dump. After buying coins stay patient to your profit and wait for the big pump so that your money can be doubled, tripled or more. So stay focus and be wise on buying coins.
Activity: 532
October 29, 2018, 10:30:16 AM
At this time!it is the best thing to have.
To hold your tokens with great potentials, they are low now
we should buy more at dip to gain more profit. that is the reality we should have now.
Activity: 273
October 29, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
This morning I sold all my etherium , I don't want to wait any longer, the price is going lower and lower
Activity: 364
October 28, 2018, 05:25:51 AM
I think that the market recovery, at best, will not begin until 2020. In 2019 we are waiting for the same situation as today. Bitcoin will be in the range of 5500-7000 dollars, short-term exits for the specified values are possible.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
October 28, 2018, 05:21:55 AM
Buying is a good choice for now. Get more good coins at a more affordable price. Make the greatest possible opportunity by investing in the best coins to make the highest possible profit when the market price has recovered and increased consistently.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 05:21:13 AM
Holding the coins for days is better because due to up and downs of market. the price will increase in next days so keep waiting...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
October 28, 2018, 05:12:12 AM
well. i would definetely buy when the market condition is like this. because market is loosing power so much since the beginning of this year and a trend change is expected.
Pages:
Jump to: