Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy or Sell...??? - page 5. (Read 4869 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
Yes, indeed, it is now time to wait and believe in favorable market conditions. Despite the crisis, the current time can be turned into a blessing by buying altcoins at a low price so that in the long run, and if the market turns green in the near future, in the short run, to get a long-awaited profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
if for now it's better to buy than sell. because now is a great opportunity for us to buy coins that have high potential to be made into investment or long-term trading so that the profits that will be obtained are promising
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
December 27, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
Right now, I would say buy. But I am saying this with reservation. I do not think anyone could say with all certainty that the red candles will stop in a day or two from now. But then with how low the prices have gone, I am positive that it could not get much lower anymore. Thus, I say buy! However, if you are really afraid you would only lose whatever amount you invest, do not proceed. But HODL whatever it is that you own. Selling is not an option during these days of very cheap prices.

It is necessary to buy at least because everyone expects other prices from cryptocurrency in the future, that is, in any case, the market will rise to high prices anyway. So now is the best time to buy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 08:01:41 AM
My opinion now is the right time to buy, because seeing the price of krypto is now starting to rise again, so now you can also invest in crypto, because seeing the development of krypto prices is now getting better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
December 27, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
Right now, I would say buy. But I am saying this with reservation. I do not think anyone could say with all certainty that the red candles will stop in a day or two from now. But then with how low the prices have gone, I am positive that it could not get much lower anymore. Thus, I say buy! However, if you are really afraid you would only lose whatever amount you invest, do not proceed. But HODL whatever it is that you own. Selling is not an option during these days of very cheap prices.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 27, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
I think we should buy coins and after that continue the wait. Because the coin prices in the first 100 are quite low. And I believe these prices will rise soon. And i think so we'll be able to make pretty good profits.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 27, 2018, 07:53:39 AM
It is not a fact that the market will fall even lower, but it can happen. I guess bitcoin now increased to 4000$, but expect what could happen drop to 2000$. If you want to buy coins, it is better to buy portions, because there can be both growth and decline.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 07:45:23 AM
It’s time to buy in bulk as market is in a huge dump, you can buy coins at low price & make profit when market will re bounce.
If you want to sell your coins than in my opinion it will be a worst decision, because you will sell in very loss & will never get even your initial investment, so it’s better to buy more coins & sell then when market is green.
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 27, 2018, 07:34:31 AM
I do not see any reasons to sell now. I am buying crypto currencies and trying to buy as much as possible, because I have the feeling that the crypto rocket is going to be launched within the next several months.
All indicators and news tell that in the following months the price will fall below three thousand. so now you can sell to buy later more cheaper
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 07:03:41 AM
I do not see any reasons to sell now. I am buying crypto currencies and trying to buy as much as possible, because I have the feeling that the crypto rocket is going to be launched within the next several months.
crypto bearish becomes mainstream and now everyone wants to go up again then we will experience bullish next year and I believe that, I also do the same thing as you right now I'm only focus to buying and holding until I get a big profit.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
December 27, 2018, 06:49:45 AM
save your funds, for now I don't think it's time to buy so just wait until 2019. there is still a lot of bad news that continues to circulate. waiting will be better for now in my opinion Roll Eyes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
If you have been holding since 2017, then forget about selling now as it will have turned to shit by now. If you have some money you can buy dips now. Storiqa is a good project at an atl. Good time to buy
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
December 27, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
The decision to sell or buy are not a bad idea, it all depends on what you are buying or selling per time and the situation of the market at the time of doing so. At times you may sell to reduce your loss when market continues to deep and buy again when there is balance in the market.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 27, 2018, 06:33:17 AM
I think now is the worst time to sell. It is best to invest in the market but not more than 5% of your free funds, or do nothing and wait for the events in January.
Activity: 434
December 27, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
Buy.. always buy dip sell high. It is the main rule of each market, so don't be worry about some corrections. It is good for the health of the market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
SYNCHROBIT
December 27, 2018, 06:09:34 AM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 27, 2018, 06:03:32 AM
I agree with you pal this is not the actual time to sell as the crypto market still fighting to rise back. According to your statement, this is really the right time to invest in the market as we see all the coin are so cheap right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 06:56:32 PM
If you have the opportunity, then of course buy. The growth of the crypto market will be in any case, and this means that you can earn guaranteed money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 26, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
At the moment, it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies, as their growth will fall in the middle of 2019. I think now is a good time to start investing for all newbies.
Beginners are better yet to observe the market, the market may still fall and it is better for beginners to buy at the turn of the market so it will be safer and they will not panic
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 26, 2018, 04:53:52 PM
At the moment, it is necessary to invest in cryptocurrencies, as their growth will fall in the middle of 2019. I think now is a good time to start investing for all newbies.
Pages:
Jump to: