Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy Token When Bounty Hunters Sell They Coins - page 4. (Read 19216 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Sometimes it is best choice if the project can recover from that dump which created by the bounty hunters but lost of investors also weill sell their token at that time so recover can be harder if the price fell too much so if someone want to buy token afer the ICO they need to analyze the condition much before doing that.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Yeah that's good advice. I do that from time to time. For example, I bought some $METM recently after airdrops/bounty tokens sent. In fact, investing in tokens is a very risky investment, but sometimes this is justified by a good increase in the price of tokens
A good way of thinking, because the tokens obtained by bounty hunters are sold at lower prices than after circulating in the crypto market. Maybe it takes a little luck, because the prices on the market are also still speculating whether to increase sharply or even decrease. Based on experience, in the beginning to the public is usually a good price. After that, the market response is more dominant in determining prices.
Activity: 126
indeed it is an alternative way if the market is not stable but first look at the potential of the coin, the mistake that often happens is that when you buy the coin it actually goes down
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Good move, if there a high ICO price but when list bounty hunters are first to set an sell order even multiple lower the price. Their mind is in set up money is money. If you are a good crypto user. Look for the best opportunity to enter and get profit in a month or months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Buy tokens or not when bounty hunters sell them, depends on what cryptocurrency is this, which team and technology behind it and situation in the market. I think you can catch better opportunities to buy cheap tokens if you just will wait a little bit more.
Activity: 252
Yes, it's a good variant for earn. If really now some company's looked on this. For example company  SINT. Now for the first  investors  have  payoff  and then Bounty Hunters to get a payoff.
Activity: 149
Yeah i think many investors take advantage of this fact... It is more cheaper to buy on exchnage once listed than the ico price itself..  And yes this moment also bounty hunters sell their tokens right away even at low price.
Activity: 196
I quite agree with the school of thought that you can buy the bounty hinters tokens on exchanges. If you identify a project you think its nice and they are having a bounty program, its best to wait and buy off from the hunters as this is the best way to get cheap tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I would love to do this because the people who get the reward from the advertising campaign they sell what they are at a relatively low price. When I buy into sure I will get profit.
That is amazing. Bounty campaigners are earning handsome. Although it doesn’t seems that they can be earning this much big but still they are always moving towards high and higher profit rewards. Because their constant trying to promote bitcoin and other issues and stuff related to them, this isn’t that much easy. So they are being paid for their best efforts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
Yeah that's good advice. I do that from time to time. For example, I bought some $METM recently after airdrops/bounty tokens sent. In fact, investing in tokens is a very risky investment, but sometimes this is justified by a good increase in the price of tokens
Activity: 392
Really? So what about Bitcoin, Ethereum Ripple and the others? What is making their price go down? There is no proof that Bounty Hunters make prices fall, that is never true. If market is bad, it is bad, and if it's good it's good. There are many investors who sell off their coins even below ICO price and even before bounty hunters are paid.

I don't totally think so, I think Bounty hunters my might an huge impact on altcoins when they newly hit the market, because most of them really do sell way below ICO price and aren't in anyway bothered about the market price. It will be rare to find an investor sell way below ICO price without being bothered about he's initial investment.

Bounty hunters is not really the reason why the price of ico going down because those bounty hunters has very small amount, i mean the allocated they have is just 2% of the total raised token and sometimes it is only 1% ,so that was a very small impact to the price.
Yes, in a very small number of bounty hunters, the sale does not affect the value of the coins. I think many investors are having a grudge against the bounty hunter because they think the bounty hunter will change the value of the coins. Remember that thanks to the bounty campaign the new ICO project can be successful.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
Yes. Bounty hunters are trying to sell their coins as much as possible. So, all we need to do is wait for them and buy the coin. But, we need to make sure that the coin we're buying had a successful ICO.
It is very noticeable and it also one reason why token prices will shows downtrend motion below ICO price once token listed on market exchange. The advantage of it for some  investors is that,  they could have chances to buy their tokens in low price and resulting high gaining profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Really? So what about Bitcoin, Ethereum Ripple and the others? What is making their price go down? There is no proof that Bounty Hunters make prices fall, that is never true. If market is bad, it is bad, and if it's good it's good. There are many investors who sell off their coins even below ICO price and even before bounty hunters are paid.

I don't totally think so, I think Bounty hunters my might an huge impact on altcoins when they newly hit the market, because most of them really do sell way below ICO price and aren't in anyway bothered about the market price. It will be rare to find an investor sell way below ICO price without being bothered about he's initial investment.

Bounty hunters is not really the reason why the price of ico going down because those bounty hunters has very small amount, i mean the allocated they have is just 2% of the total raised token and sometimes it is only 1% ,so that was a very small impact to the price.
Activity: 29
Yes. Bounty hunters are trying to sell their coins as much as possible. So, all we need to do is wait for them and buy the coin. But, we need to make sure that the coin we're buying had a successful ICO.

Even if the coin has successful ICO's. 80% of them has 80% dropped in price. So expect a drop after an ico, then that is the right time to buy and stash some.
Activity: 154
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

I am not sure about this, I am a bounty hunter. Normally I will keep my tcoinm until the price better.
Some ICO success but price is down, some price is higher. How you know exactly we should buy at this time?
Activity: 25

Activity: 121
Merit: 7
◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale
Activity: 250
Merit: 2
Activity: 125
It is the best timing for crypto traders to buy tokens after bounty hunters sell their coins. This is a great way to achieve income as the token will increase gradually in price. Although, traders and investors must know the background of the project so that they can achieve profits.
Activity: 308
Hello guys, I hope you all have a nice day. Wink
in this year a lot of ICO projects that make Bounty Campaign, When ICO successful and has been listed in the market, Most bounty hunter immediately sell all coins they have.
This causes the price of a token to fall even away from the ICO price.
Have you taken advantage of this moment, guys? I think its moment is a good time to buy a token with a cheap price. how about you?
very happy to hear your experience about that. Wink

You can always take advantage of the situation of the market when the prices are dropping because in this way you can hoard cheaper coins in order to earn more profit when the market prices goes back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: