Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed. - page 12. (Read 15976 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 20, 2013, 01:59:33 AM
Shit just got real. Real World bitcointalk.org
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 20, 2013, 01:58:50 AM
Yeah, i'm not laying down 500 BTC just so this fucking troll can walk around their little shop slapping "luke-jr" on empty minirig cases to claim they shipped 5 units. I really couldn't ask for any better advertising for my offer.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 20, 2013, 01:53:39 AM
I agree with op, even though he's an ass... at least he's not a criminal lying piece of trash.
April 20, 2013, 01:51:39 AM
Without giving too much away with regards to my legal strategy, 4 people have made themselves and their personal assets liable by representing themselves as officers of the company in more than 1 country. I'm not opening myself up to scammers by purchasing their "word" that they're selling me their order. I'm not an idiot, i wouldn't make the offer, and won't issue payment without a means to recover my investment. I made that mistake with my initial BFL order, and won't make it again.

Dude... you are the very definition of idiot. heh

Buying debt because "BFL won't ship."  Yeah.. good luck with that.  How about you lay some BTC on that in the form of a bet?  Lets say 500 BTC?  How many units do you consider as being valid for "shipped?"  5 units?    I'm more than willing to do escrow.

Let me guess... you're going to pull a Micon and not take the bet or put weird caveats on it, even though your claim is that BFL is a scam and/or that BFL won't ship... but you're not willing to bet on it.  It's idiots like you that are classic example of what an idiot is.  You make a claim, but then refuse to back up the claim and back peddle over and over when your ludicrous claims get wrecked.

Just take a look at Micon's history as far as claims for BFL goes.  He's made crazy wild claims repeatedly and each time they get wrecked, but he's so stupid he can't even understand why people don't take him seriously.  

You've made it quite obvious you're willing to pay for bets to go your way. You've also made it quite clear you're quicker to jump to insults than facts. YOU WORK FOR THE GOD DAMN COMPANY. Why is it you have to jump in here and spout "idiot, idiot, idiot" instead of "yeah, here's your order, let's ship that thing to you"? How about instead of calling me an idiot, and betting 500btc, or calling avalon garbage, and betting 1000 BTC you won't miss your power usage targets you SHIP SOME GOD DAMN ASICS TO YOUR GOD DAMN CUSTOMERS.

i'm not betting 500 BTC against you shipping because that would be the opposite of hedging against my BFL orders that YOU STILL HAVEN'T FUCKING SHIPPED YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2013, 01:50:52 AM
I will pay 30 cents on the dollar.  (your childish language is uncalled for)

Ok then, allow me to use more appropriate language.

This is neither the time nor the place to start an auction. Should somebody choose to auction off their order and/or debt with regaurds to butterfly labs and the delivery and/or failure to deliver their bitcoin mining products, feel free to out bid me there. This is not an auction. This is an offer to purchase debt owed to customers of butterfly labs with the intention of accumulating a sufficient amount to justify legal action.

In the interests of absolute transparency. I do not own any potion of butterfly labs I do have orders placed through butterfly labs. I do not believe my orders will be fulfilled. The cost for retainer for a lawyer capable of recovering my investment in butterfly labs in the countries in which their officers live/claim to live is larger than my current investment in butterfly labs, but still more than i would care to lose to what is obviously fraud.

Jesus christ, only on BCT could somebody prepared to pay for something be called out as a scammer by somebody who is completely deserving of the tag.
I am actually intrigued by what you are trying to pull off. It sounds like you are trying to buy defunct order at 10% the price...yet retain a 100% ?legal? order at 10% the cost.

I have to say, it is a crazy maneuver to make a huge claim against them. I hope you have researched this extensively so you don't lose out.
April 20, 2013, 01:49:57 AM
gotta be honest here dude... your customer service is a joke and I imagine if you don't ship soon you'll all be in prison.  but you go on and attack me....
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2013, 01:48:09 AM
Yes, you are very confused.
April 20, 2013, 01:46:40 AM
I'm confused... how do you have time to post in these forums... shouldn't you be puttin miners in boxes?

(and don't you owe on a bit from a failed bet for a missed shipping date or 6?)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
April 20, 2013, 01:43:51 AM
Without giving too much away with regards to my legal strategy, 4 people have made themselves and their personal assets liable by representing themselves as officers of the company in more than 1 country. I'm not opening myself up to scammers by purchasing their "word" that they're selling me their order. I'm not an idiot, i wouldn't make the offer, and won't issue payment without a means to recover my investment. I made that mistake with my initial BFL order, and won't make it again.

Dude... you are the very definition of idiot. heh

Buying debt because "BFL won't ship."  Yeah.. good luck with that.  How about you lay some BTC on that in the form of a bet?  Lets say 500 BTC?  How many units do you consider as being valid for "shipped?"  5 units?    I'm more than willing to do escrow.

Let me guess... you're going to pull a Micon and not take the bet or put weird caveats on it, even though your claim is that BFL is a scam and/or that BFL won't ship... but you're not willing to bet on it.  It's idiots like you that are classic example of what an idiot is.  You make a claim, but then refuse to back up the claim and back peddle over and over when your ludicrous claims get wrecked.

Just take a look at Micon's history as far as claims for BFL goes.  He's made crazy wild claims repeatedly and each time they get wrecked, but he's so stupid he can't even understand why people don't take him seriously.  

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
April 20, 2013, 01:38:40 AM
Bruno and smoothie, don't you find it odd that, even as an obvious sock puppet, OP has spent his entire time on the forums bashing BFL, now only to want to buy in? Might that be interpreted by some as an attempt to spread FUD for profit?

Fuck me, right. I am both a company shill and detractor. Angry customer with sunk costs is completely out of the question. I must simultaneously be both the company and the competition. Prepared to scam people by paying them money.
Serious Question,

Are you Inaba trying to soak up some customers legitimate pre-order slots for pennies on the dollar? If you are, do you know something we don't know about the refund situaiton?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
April 20, 2013, 12:55:35 AM
How about I just throw a bag of apples for 1 of your singles?

If you slice those apples I will pay top dollars for your apple shares, whole apples are worthless to me however.
April 20, 2013, 12:53:17 AM
How about I just throw a bag of apples for 1 of your singles?
Activity: 575
April 20, 2013, 12:50:20 AM
alright alright 25 usd/apple share, better hurry before they go bust
April 20, 2013, 12:42:44 AM
. (i've never erased a post)

because you've not even been here a month.  after a while you get tired of seeing stupid posts (like this) and you grow tired of meaningless comments (like yours).  lock this thread, nobody's buying your bs offer.

but why pennies on the dollar is such a good offer!!!
April 20, 2013, 12:39:17 AM
. (i've never erased a post)

because you've not even been here a month.  after a while you get tired of seeing stupid posts (like this) and you grow tired of meaningless comments (like yours).  lock this thread, nobody's buying your bs offer.
April 20, 2013, 12:35:37 AM
Assuming those two are even still reachable when the shit hits the fan.

says the guy who's less than 30 days old to a person who's been a miner and active in these forums for two years.   we'll see who is still here IF bfl ever ships. (I've erased more posts than you've made).

says the guy useing a pseudonym with no risk to his orders. (i've never erased a post)

Like suddently this forum is the entirety of the bitcoin community, considering how often it shits itself, that wouldn't bode well for bitcoin in general. If only we could donate to the forum to improve the hosting/software[/sarcasm]
April 20, 2013, 12:32:15 AM
Assuming those two are even still reachable when the shit hits the fan.

says the guy who's less than 30 days old to a person who's been a miner and active in these forums for two years.   we'll see who is still here IF bfl ever ships. (I've erased more posts than you've made).
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 20, 2013, 12:26:47 AM
I have no doubt that i would eventually buy the debt off of those two cunts at the 10% initially offered.

How dare those cunts make a better offer than you. Your anonymous sockpuppet reputation is worth way more than theirs!!11
April 20, 2013, 12:24:18 AM
when they don't, I am option three.

Fair enough, but for the "hard of reading" I'll quote the other offers in this thread.

$0.75

I will pay 30 cents on the dollar.

You're more likely to be option five in all fairness.

Assuming those two are even still reachable when the shit hits the fan. That's the point of this thread, that's why this thread isn't a reply to an auction thread for BFL debt. I have the BTC set aside for this very reason, i am buying the debt for a reason. Those two bullshit replies were posted with the intent of immediately requesting a refund for a 100% immediate BFL refund. A run on refunds would sink the company fucking over everybody else. I have no doubt that i would eventually buy the debt off of those two cunts at the 10% initially offered. A run on refunds would sink BFL as it did bASIC, i will break even or profit if BFL ships, this thread is to ensure that i will at bare minimum break even if they don't.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 20, 2013, 12:17:36 AM
when they don't, I am option three.

Fair enough, but for the "hard of reading" I'll quote the other offers in this thread.

$0.75

I will pay 30 cents on the dollar.

You're more likely to be option five in all fairness.
Pages:
Jump to: