Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed. - page 15. (Read 15976 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 19, 2013, 10:01:43 PM
Is this an actual auction Smiley

$0.75 (but expect me to put in a refund request for anyone who messages)
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
April 19, 2013, 09:59:42 PM
BFL is going to end up shipping the product. It will use more power than they said, take longer to get, but will have the stated performance. Exactly like the last time.

So if anyone has BFL SC Single's they want to sell for $0.20 per dollar owed, please let me know instead Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
April 19, 2013, 09:55:49 PM
From what I have heard, they are starting to go through collecting expedited shipping requests, so in theory shipping may commence "within the next two weeks" for real.

My guess is folks are going to want to hang onto their orders (at least their Jalapeño orders).  If they are planning on fulfilling their miner obligations in unit of 5Gh at a time... all I can say is,  I hope people have stocked up on USB hubs  Grin

Personally I stand to gain the most if BFL fails to deliver as the longer their hashers are off the network, the more effective my mining (minimal as it is right now)... but I think it is best for the bitcoin ecosystem if they are at least partially successfully.

Seems like you will be able to get more traction with this once they actually fail to offer refunds.  Best of luck to you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 19, 2013, 09:53:51 PM
This reminds me of the "Do me a favor for 0.01 BTC (by getting me 50,000 free XRP)" scam threads.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
April 19, 2013, 09:52:25 PM
I wanted to ask the same. I mean if refunds are given thats 100% back. I wonder anyway if anyone would be willing to sell now with lost. I mean for 10%? For that it would be better to gamble on the outcome that BFL is sending out. And when i see the last news it looks like its going forward slowly: https://twitter.com/BFL_News
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 19, 2013, 09:46:06 PM
Have they stopped fulfilling refunds or something?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 19, 2013, 08:53:50 PM
It's obvious with recent propaganda videos and lack of communication that the entire scheme is ready to collapse, i have enough information on the major players to initiate my lawsuit once everything goes south, but don't have enough owed to me to make it worth the initial investment for legal counsel. With that in mind, i am prepared to purchase unfulfilled BFL orders for 10 cents on the dollar, based on the current btc/usd exchange rate. I don't care what the exchange rate was when the order was placed, i am purchasing in BTC orders based on the exchange rate now and the USD price of the order.

If you are interested, PM me with your order detaiils and BTC address. There is very little chance of BFL being honest enough to refund everybody's orders, you can take your chance now and try to get at the front of the line for refunds for a small chance at a refund, or sell now for a guaranteed 10% return. Keep in mind my offer will decline as the details of BFL's defualt unfolds. The 10 cent on the dollar offer is only valid until the default is officially confirmed, or at least blatantly obvious through company silence. It's worth getting out at 10 cents on the dollar now before you have 8 offers for 2 cents on the dollar. Offers above 10 cents/dollar will be considered, but this is a gamble i am taking myself, and will have to consider each order puchase on a case by case basis.

PMs from obvious scammers/jr members will be ignored. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: