Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed. - page 2. (Read 15976 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Taking bitcoin mining to everybody
This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcointalk, huh inaba-lover?  Let's see...

Troll (you) comes in and bumps a thread that died weeks ago with this enlightening ditty:

"Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment."

Well gee that's fantastic.  I'm glad you came by to bring this thread back to life and do you stop there, no, you start to defend BFL.  Then you get on the "Bitcointalk Community" like the problem in this equation isn't BFL but it's the COMMUNITY who is at fault.  You are an idiot troll, inaba clone, go away.

We in the COMMUNITY welcome information like this because from the outside all the people can see is BFL spending their old customers money to ear new customers all the while not actually delivering a product they promised almost a year ago.  It is CLEAR that BFL is a scam and run by a TOOL who was already convicted ONCE of stealing peoples money.  The CEO of BFL is a known mail fraud scammer who admitted to stealing 20+ million from individuals.  BFL is the latest con game.  

Here, I made it easy for you... you don't even need to read the first 33 pages, just read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640

(I'ts always amazing to see these new members who have only been here a month attacking the community, instead of taking the time to do the research to understand why SO many people are pissed off at BFL).  

Daft comment.

For your information I have orders with BFL and also Avalon chips. I have also started looking into kncminer. Delays are delays but I am not stupid enough to tie myself to one supplier.

In total I have over 8 Terahash worth of orders with multiple suppliers.

You really should read before writing anything

<~ shakes his head

Stop crying and do something productive. Because I most certainly am.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcointalk, huh inaba-lover?  Let's see...

Troll (you) comes in and bumps a thread that died weeks ago with this enlightening ditty:

"Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment."

Well gee that's fantastic.  I'm glad you came by to bring this thread back to life and do you stop there, no, you start to defend BFL.  Then you get on the "Bitcointalk Community" like the problem in this equation isn't BFL but it's the COMMUNITY who is at fault.  You are an idiot troll, inaba clone, go away.

We in the COMMUNITY welcome information like this because from the outside all the people can see is BFL spending their old customers money to ear new customers all the while not actually delivering a product they promised almost a year ago.  It is CLEAR that BFL is a scam and run by a TOOL who was already convicted ONCE of stealing peoples money.  The CEO of BFL is a known mail fraud scammer who admitted to stealing 20+ million from individuals.  BFL is the latest con game.  

Here, I made it easy for you... you don't even need to read the first 33 pages, just read this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=110805.640

(It's always amazing to see these new members who have only been here a month attacking the community, instead of taking the time to do the research to understand why SO many people are pissed off at BFL).    And for God's sake, learn how to QUOTE.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Sorry I hurt your feeling.

On a more pertinent point. Customers have the ability to vote with their wallets. This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

If people are not happy CANCEL YOUR ORDER. Posting continuous back and forth gibberish does nothing good for all.

Regards 

Riiight, because you have no incentive whatsoever to be nice to BFL because you didn't start a business that depends on them delivering.

Oh wait, you do because you did..

If you feel you need to react to trolls trolling BFL then that is just a cover for your insecurities about BFL delivery.
It's a resolution to your cognitive dissonance.
It assures you you made the right choice.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
If people are not happy CANCEL YOUR ORDER. Posting continuous back and forth gibberish does nothing good for all.
If people cancel their order they get ONLY PARTIAL REFUND. BFL fraudsters are living from robbed money!
I'm asking you to back up your statements with evidence.  You are lacking said evidence while you're making statements that are not factual.  I am attempting to force you into providing said evidence to prove that you aren't making shit up.

_I_ know you're making shit up, but not everyone else does.  It's better if you make this clear to everyone than me just saying you're making shit up.  I notice that you still haven't provided any posts for any type of wager I have allegedly made, according to you.

He will not provide ANY evidence. You know why? Because he is a TOOL!!!

Was passing through and saw this ridiculous topic and had to comment.

All some of these idiots do is call "scam". They seem to get a kick out of it. You are wasting your time with him and some of the guys on here. They only act as effective timewasters. I have decided to ignore trolls and tools altogether and concentrate on building a business.
Besides , bitcoin is much much larger Bitcointalk.org. Why do I say that? Well 80 percent of my customers don't come from here at all.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

2. Missing Dozens of deadlines given.

3. Missed power/speed specs

4. Trolling forums and cussing at customers

5. Doubling  device costs.

6. ...(anyone care to add to this list of GOOD WORK Josh has done?)

Be quiet Troll :-)

That was a pointless post. Clever example of your creativity or lack thereof!!!
I'll concentrate on being productive. So should you.

By the way - being late doesn't constitute a scam. Being late does not defer the fact "good work" is being done.

To lie to customers by using deceptive advertising to dupe customers into giving money on products that don't exist. Raising prices along with cancelling peoples prepaid express shipping.

I believe he is doing a service to others that may not know how criminal this company is. Not to mention the criminal origins of one of the co founders.

Yea you would not understand a scam even if one were to point it out to you.

Here is some evidence of working of the scam. just a glimpse.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2139947

Won't expect a reply since your so busy.

If you have an order with BFL then simply cancel. Instead of spreading conjecture and pure blind anger around. I urge all those who are not happy to cancel their BFL orders. But not they won't. They just want a forum to rant and bitcointalk seems the perfect oasis for that.

If you don't have an order with them then I don't what you are attempting to prove.

You don't know what I'm attempting to do? Right
Ok Fine.

What are you attempting to do by telling someone he's a troll? Did he lie in his post? Did I lie?

You see what I am attempting to do now?

Sorry I hurt your feeling.

On a more pertinent point. Customers have the ability to vote with their wallets. This thread is the epitome of what is wrong with bitcoin talk. Paranoia, hysteria and sheer lack or respect.

Regards 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm asking you to back up your statements with evidence.  You are lacking said evidence while you're making statements that are not factual.  I am attempting to force you into providing said evidence to prove that you aren't making shit up.

_I_ know you're making shit up, but not everyone else does.  It's better if you make this clear to everyone than me just saying you're making shit up.  I notice that you still haven't provided any posts for any type of wager I have allegedly made, according to you.

All some of these idiots do is call "scam". They seem to get a kick out of it. You are wasting your time with him and some of the guys on here. They only act as effective timewasters. I have decided to ignore trolls and tools altogether and concentrate on building a business.
Besides , bitcoin is much much larger Bitcointalk.org. Why do I say that? Well 80 percent of my customers don't come from here at all.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

By the way - being late doesn't constitute a scam. Being late does not defer the fact "good work" is being done.

To lie to customers by using deceptive advertising to dupe customers into giving money on products that don't exist. Raising prices along with cancelling peoples prepaid express shipping.

I believe he is doing a service to others that may not know how criminal this company is. Not to mention the criminal origins of one of the co founders.

If you have an order with BFL then simply cancel. Instead of spreading conjecture and pure blind anger around. I urge all those who are not happy to cancel their BFL orders. But not they won't. They just want a forum to rant and bitcointalk seems the perfect oasis for that.

If you don't have an order with them then I don't what you are attempting to prove.

You don't know what I'm attempting to do? Right
Ok Fine.

What are you attempting to do by telling someone he's a troll? Did he lie in his post? Did I lie?

You see what I am attempting to do now?

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

Keep up the good work.

Regards

Good work is...

1. Being 7 months late.

5. Doubling  device costs.

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Activity: 160
Merit: 100

"Now multiply that by 1000 and that's what we have to deal with regularly.  Whiny people who want a free handout. "

"no matter how poorly you behave or how unreasonable your demands are.  "

" The reason is: You are unprofitable. "

How were my demands "unreasonable", I had reason I wanted to buy your product. You gave me half-assed copy and paste answers, and still do.

I never demanded a price, I figured if you wanted to sell the damn thing you'd tell me it. (EDIT: When you don't even have the product available)

If it is unprofitable for me to be a customer, dont tell me to fuck off, tell me what to do exactly. As you might attest us customers some hicks we needs it all spelled out like for us's.
I have apologized many times over for that.  I am, however, tired of apologizing.  It does not mollify anyone ...
"I am, however, tired of apologizing."
Unfortunate. When it's appropriate one should. Whether tired of it or not.

However, I do recognize that one blanket apology can deal with many offenses.

I requested once that you apologize to me. And specifically substantiated why it was due. From that point you never again posted in that thread to my knowledge.

"It does not mollify anyone"

An over broad generalization, IMO.

In this case, it's not overbroad... just look at all the rambling, frothing complaining that goes on here against BFL.  No amount of apologizing will silence the people who just like to complain and stir up trouble.  They aren't interested in apologies, just drama.  CreativeX, PuertoLibre, Smoothie, et al.  They are irrational and motivated purely by drama.  Common sense, logic and rationality was lost on them long, long ago. 

They're the only kind of people you take serious, apparently..
I say multiple times "We aren't sure when " and a chorus of people respond back "BUT GIVE US AN ESTIMATE!!!!"  Repeat that about 20x and that describes the past 6+ months. 

Yeah, well that's not how it went, Josh.
Usually you said something in the line of "It will be ready next week, but probably end of this week. Everything looks peachy."
And then of course the next couple of weeks came and went and people find out afterwards that there was zero probability that you could have done whatever you said was probably going to be done 2 weeks ago.

Rince, repeat on a bi-weekly basis.

You have repeatedly communicated about things that you then cannot manage on time. It seems that you have been deliberately optimistic about a lot of things without a proper justification. The way things were going last year i already predicted months ago that you won't be ready for the first quarter of this year. Meanwhile you were still telling your customers lies about when you will be able to deliver.
And then when people get angry you come to bitcointalk and address trolls instead of people with questions.

And i don't see this changing in the future since you seem to be completely oblivious to how much people think you are a dickface.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Despite thousands of warning signs that BFL is a scam if you decide to pre-order one of their products always pay by a credit card. NEVER use bitcoins! BFL fraudsters do not honor full bitcoin refunds!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/purchasing-bitcoin-asics-the-manual-136615

They used to accept bitcoins directly back in the day. When Bit-Pay started doing it for them (and selling your bitcoins on the dark net), it kind of removed any possibility of them giving a refund denominated in the bitcoin commodity. I agree not to use bitcoins to buy high ticket items unless you absolutely have no other choice.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
Despite thousands of warning signs that BFL is a scam if you decide to pre-order one of their products always pay by a credit card. NEVER use bitcoins! BFL fraudsters do not honor full bitcoin refunds!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/purchasing-bitcoin-asics-the-manual-136615
Activity: 260
Merit: 100

You just don't seem to understand and I really am not the type to mock people as its not in my nature in real life. I know most customers of BFL have no idea of their past dealings as I was one of them. BFL has lied over so many issues that I personally have witnessed that in my good conscience can never allow my money to reach them. I refuse to support them in anyway.

You seem happy with them and I wish you luck. However if you offer more money you always get what you need.

Never hate people that try to warn others. Always listen and make your own mind.

It is obvious that there have been some very blatant lies coming out of BFL. That the device was in for FCC certification (when they clearly didn't have a device, or even a prototype, or even a chip) comes to mind. That they would be shipping "next week" when the same was clearly true (no chip, no prototype). It's not just a case of "being wrong," in the case of the timelines as Josh insists, it's a case of willful deceipt. Big difference.

I have no skin in this game, but assurances from BFL that customer preorder funds are in escrow would go a long way toward restoring some trust (however, with the lies that have already come from BFL, even that may not help that much). In the case of a bankruptcy, all preorders should be refunded. There's no guarantee of that unless they are in escrow. Customers who preorder are not investors--their money is for product, not product development!

BFL has been stringing their customers along for 8 months by willfully deceiving them about the delivery timeline in order to avoid a landslide of refund requests. I fear for the solvency of BFL and the millions of dollars in customer preorders.
Josh wont answer. He's too busy mining the rigs on his pool. I will never recommend his company for mining. Actually I said this before and that is I'm going to ltc. I hope more competition comes in and shows how real companies are run. I can't see how that track record of deceit has allowed this company get so far. I thought only government can operate this bad and last this long.

Fuck you Josh
butterfly answer me everyday
if u use forum u wont receive any answer
if u hav any question, just use facebook and u'll get your answer within 24 hours

my last question

--------
i've placed a order some time ago, is it possible to upgrade my order adding some more items and not losing my place on shipping date?
Mi piace · · 10 ore fa

Stephan Händel oh yes, woulda be nice to know
    Mi piace · Rispondi · 9 ore fa
    Butterfly Labs No. In fairness to all of our customers you would have to order more now seperately. Thank you for your order and understanding.

You just don't seem to understand and I really am not the type to mock people as its not in my nature in real life. I know most customers of BFL have no idea of their past dealings as I was one of them. BFL has lied over so many issues that I personally have witnessed that in my good conscience can never allow my money to reach them. I refuse to support them in anyway.

You seem happy with them and I wish you luck. However if you offer more money you always get what you need.

Never hate people that try to warn others. Always listen and make your own mind.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Josh wont answer. He's too busy mining the rigs on his pool. I will never recommend his company for mining. Actually I said this before and that is I'm going to ltc. I hope more competition comes in and shows how real companies are run. I can't see how that track record of deceit has allowed this company get so far. I thought only government can operate this bad and last this long.

Fuck you Josh
butterfly answer me everyday
if u use forum u wont receive any answer
if u hav any question, just use facebook and u'll get your answer within 24 hours

my last question

--------
i've placed a order some time ago, is it possible to upgrade my order adding some more items and not losing my place on shipping date?
Mi piace · · 10 ore fa

Stephan Händel oh yes, woulda be nice to know
    Butterfly Labs No. In fairness to all of our customers you would have to order more now seperately. Thank you for your order and understanding.

Fuck you Josh
Pages:
Jump to: