Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying BFL debt. $0.10 per dollar owed. - page 5. (Read 15976 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I never made a wager that threatened suicide.  Please provide evidence that I made such a wager.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/632-getting-ready-april.html#post9395

Cue bitching that this is not a wager.

A) It's not a wager
B) The probability turned out to be zero, so even if it were a wager, it didn't happen.

So you perpetuated a lie.  Thanks for confirming proving my point.

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
OOO   MAKE HIM A SCAMMER!!!   INABA DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF SO HE MUST WEAR A SCAMMER TAG!!!!  (later in the thread he admits he is Frankenstein's monster awaiting the mob).
Activity: 495
Merit: 507
I never made a wager that threatened suicide.  Please provide evidence that I made such a wager.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/632-getting-ready-april.html#post9395

Cue bitching that this is not a wager.
legendary

Activity: 495
Merit: 507
How about you lay some BTC on that in the form of a bet?  Lets say 500 BTC?  How many units do you consider as being valid for "shipped?"  5 units?    I'm more than willing to do escrow.

Let me guess... you're going to pull a Micon and not take the bet or put weird caveats on it, even though your claim is that BFL is a scam and/or that BFL won't ship... but you're not willing to bet on it.

Wait, aren't you the guy that "shipped" something to Luke Jr to avoid loosing face?

At least try to avoid a wager where you threaten suicide this time, otherwise we'll start to get worried...
Congratulations on staying out of prison (for now)

Truer words have never been spoken, sir.
legendary
A lot can be said about Josh communication skills and diplomacy but the other side of the fence keeps pulling such retarded stuff out of their ass at times I don't think they have any say on the matter Tongue

So now we have external confirmation that BFL actually has a working product, let's see how many of you comes crawling back in secret, tho most of you probably never cancelled your pre-orders to begin with.

Truer words have never been spoken, sir.
legendary
Read you post again so you can recognize your stupidity in the future.

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

Like I said, please re-read your post so you'll realize why what you post is so stupid.

Since, according to you, everyone is an idiot you're aware of that it takes more time than that, counting both reading and writing. Now, you made almost 800 posts since last october and since you're so smart you do the math.

How exactly do you get from "You're and idiot because of X" to "Everyone is an idiot?"  Oh... it's because you're an idiot.  You can't seem to understand the difference between a the general and the specific.

Don't you think you could had spent your time on something more important?

Let me guess, you're an hunt and peck "typist" and it takes you 10 minutes to write each sentence, right?  That's why you think it takes me an inordinate amount of time to write a post, right?  But, do tell, what is it you think I could have spent my time doing since last October that I haven't already done and have been doing?  Do you seriously believe I should spend every waking moment of my life doing "something" (which is as of yet undefined) related to ASICs?  Is that the position you're taking?  Really?

I've been here two years and even though BFL appears to have shipped FPGAs and ASICs I would never in a million years support a company who's front man is a an admitted troll like Inaba.

Suuuure you won't.  I suspect you already are or will end up just like Frizz and Frankie.  Frothing at the mouth at how you hate BFL and you think they are a scam while handing over an order, because deep down you know your words are bullshit; You just can't bring yourself to admit that all your vocal sputum was nothing more than a whiny, self entitled verbal tantrum that you're too embarrassed to fess up to.
I agree they appear to be in the wild.  I am glad to see them actually ship.  But I am convinced if BFL is the "future" of Bitcoin mining then people will find a different crypto currency to support.  AND Frank, it's probably time to lock this thread.

Activity: 575
Merit: 500
A lot can be said about Josh communication skills and diplomacy but the other side of the fence keeps pulling such retarded stuff out of their ass at times I don't think they have any say on the matter Tongue

So now we have external confirmation that BFL actually has a working product, let's see how many of you comes crawling back in secret, tho most of you probably never cancelled your pre-orders to begin with.
I don't get how you can stand trying to argue with these people Josh! they make new accounts to bash you faster than you can type! It is somewhat entertaining however so keep enraging those trolls!

Are you paying attention?  I've been here two years and even though BFL appears to have shipped FPGAs and ASICs I would never in a million years support a company who's front man is a an admitted troll like Inaba.  In fact I think because of BFL the core believers in crypto currency are about to migrate to a scrypt mining platform.  
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
I don't get how you can stand trying to argue with these people Josh! they make new accounts to bash you faster than you can type! It is somewhat entertaining however so keep enraging those trolls!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

Like I said, please re-read your post so you'll realize why what you post is so stupid.

Since, according to you, everyone is an idiot you're aware of that it takes more time than that, counting both reading and writing. Now, you made almost 800 posts since last october and since you're so smart you do the math.

He got the mini-rig running for CES.
http://bflupdate.info/wp-content/uploads/fcma3.jpg
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Just so we are clear, your claim is that if I spent a sum total of about 20 minutes over the past couple weeks doing... something other than posting (what exactly) we'd "be shipping by now."  So you're saying that we are 20 minutes away from shipping, right?

giggle
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are. 

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

If you spent half the time and effort you spend on posting at bitcointalk on doing your "job", you would probably be shipping by now... theoretically speaking.

This is why you're an idiot.  Read you post again so you can recognize your stupidity in the future.

This is exactly like my drama.  Cheesy
legendary
Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are.  

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

If you spent half the time and effort you spend on posting at bitcointalk on doing your "job", you would probably be shipping by now... theoretically speaking.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Why don't YOU go away?  I have no interest in proving you wrong, that would imply that I care if you believe me or not.  I don't.  I have never cared.  You mean exactly nothing to me.  Your belief in me does not have any sway over my daily life and the fact that you think it does shows what an self entitled narcissist you truly are.  

Yes, I know you.  I know you very well.  I have dealt with hundreds of people just like you in the past 25 years.

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
is Inaba someone who works for BFL?

I agree with his assertion that the "customer is always right" is a mostly stupid way to run a business (I own some businesses myself).

But if he is indeed a spokesperson for BFL, he has literally zero clue on how to interact with customers (and in a public forum of all places).

Pieces are kind of falling into place here. Seems like the company is very, very disorganized, with no real cohesion or strategy.
clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap
Pages:
Jump to: