Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 19. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Truly this is a decent chance to purchase NEO or some other coins. The crypto showcase is in decay and begins to recoup. In any case, the likelihood of adjustment will positively exist. From that point onward, many trust the market will return green. This open source square stage is additionally now and again called the Chinese Ethereum. incidentally, reported in the rebranding was as yet the base camp of Microsoft. designers assert that their savvy contracts are superior to those of contenders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:54:46 PM
Well neo which is of Chinese origin this is a great coin probably the Chinese version of ethereum I think this amazing coin is going to do greatly in the future
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
Well, the ones that bought NEO by the start of the year may be having a hard time at the moment, the coin is practically used for daily trading as it has lot the long term profits that a lot of people was aiming for.
Activity: 124
August 28, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
I think NEO is a very promising cryptocurrency, it is a very suitable solution to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 01:22:00 PM
Yes, you should buy it now that the market is going through a time with low prices and it seems like they will keep dropping for a few months, so take advantage of that and invest now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
Investing in NEO is a pretty good idea in itself. But whether it's good time to enter or next month price of NEO will be better. This is a question that no one has an answer to.
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 01:14:24 PM
If you want to invest in altcoins then NEO is a good choice.  The coin has good potential and there is a chance that this coin will be successful.
Activity: 60
August 28, 2018, 12:58:16 PM
I think the price for NEO will grow significantly only by the end of next year. And it is better now to buy coins while the price is low.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 02:21:27 PM
with the current crypto market conditions, Investing in coins that have high potential is definitely a very good step because it can collect a lot of profits when prices soar later.
Activity: 125
August 27, 2018, 02:17:24 PM
Most likely by the end of next year the price for NEO will grow significantly if this coin develops. Therefore, I would advise investing in this coin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
I believe that Neo today is the only platform together with ETH, which really works and can bring its investors profit, and as the market recovers, crypto will begin active growth.

If you are ready to wait for the returns for more than a year you can invest in NEO. This altcoin will grow but not as fast as some guys predict. It will take at least 6-9 months for this token to gain a lot.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
Yes NEO is a great investment for long term. as we know neo is called Chinese ethereum. plus it have a great space for growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 05:04:19 PM
I think it's too late to buy NEO. He already passed the pump. Yes, maybe it will still go up like all tokens, but such as it was no longer. Better look at the new tokens
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 01:57:45 PM
You should buy NEO because Chinese Tech Company support it. It has managed to spark the interests of large tech giants. Microsoft Azure has partnered with NEO on a competition, also known as developer bounties, designed to attract developers to the platform.
Activity: 120
August 25, 2018, 01:32:10 PM
NEO is proving it’s potential in the market. One of the reasons why you must invest in Neo is because of it’s Business Friendly Programming Language Support. So unlike Ethereum which has its own programming language and environment, developers can interact with the NEO network in programming languages they are already familiar with. This means a potential reduction in development costs for businesses that are interested in launching services on the NEO network, bringing down the barriers to entry.
Activity: 182
August 25, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
Based on my reasearch, here are the reasons why it is good to buy and invest in NEO Cryptocurrency: Chinese Ethereum Substitute, Business Friendly Programming Language Support and Chinese Tech Company Support.

The position of the NEO on the market is enough to prove that NEO is worth buying. NEO was able to withstand the various storms that hit it because of its large community, so I also thought if NEO was very good to buy. NEO is a coin that has the same potential as its home country which is often called raksaksa who is asleep so I'm sure NEO will develop in the future.
rfj
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 12:49:50 PM
Based on my reasearch, here are the reasons why it is good to buy and invest in NEO Cryptocurrency: Chinese Ethereum Substitute, Business Friendly Programming Language Support and Chinese Tech Company Support.

Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
NEO is the best investment in my opinion as there are more than ten of good projects running on NEO blockchain and coming more ICOs

Can you share those projects' information? NEO is my favorite coin and I also think it's the best investment now. I think NEO and EOS will be the future of altcoin.
Yes you are right.  NEO and EOS are very good and promising coins.  I hope next year the price of these coins will grow.
Activity: 308
August 25, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
NEO is the best investment in my opinion as there are more than ten of good projects running on NEO blockchain and coming more ICOs

Can you share those projects' information? NEO is my favorite coin and I also think it's the best investment now. I think NEO and EOS will be the future of altcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 25, 2018, 09:22:13 AM
With a very good performance in 2017 until early 2018, I am increasingly optimistic that the future of NEO will be bright, and buying NEO is a good and profitable thing for the future so it is worth doing.
Pages:
Jump to: