Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 16. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 03:16:22 PM
Neo is a good coin to buy for long-term, but I think EOS is more promising than NEO. Nowadays a lot of promising coins are down, so we need to use this opportunity.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 07, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
this post was way month before.
but i think it is worth buying neo now.
it is so low and the btc i moving no, neo will give us much profit...
This is what i think of now gathering JNEO now will be better in the neer future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
for us I suggest you can buy NEO now, because you will also get more profits in the future, seeing neo prices are still cheap, so you will also get more profits.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
Neo is a very good project, so I think that investing in this coin can bring us profit. But I'm not sure that this coin is at the bottom at the moment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
September 07, 2018, 02:49:05 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
neo is a good choice and i think that you will not regret it but the final decision is as always yours here so good luck
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Right now the NEO price is already very cheap, but the condition crypto market  is currently very difficult to guess, where prices are already like going to go down again, but it all depends on you in determining the right time to invest in NEO.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
Now for me two promising coins for investment for a long term are NEO and EOS.  But I think EOS is a more promising coin than NEO.
September 07, 2018, 10:27:51 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

NEO is one of the great projects that is here to stay. It is a very good time to buy some NEO for long term HODLing as the future still looks big for Crypto.
Activity: 420
September 07, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Of course, this asset has a huge potential, especially considering how the team works on the development of the project. NEO has already proven itself in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
September 07, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Yes neo is a good buy and have invested into it because it has a awesome team and the project make use of some new technologies and mechanisms ....
neo is a coin that investors are interested in, aside from the ethereum coin. but in my opinion, this coin will not compete with ethereum who have succeeded, first.
I am not sure about Ethereum in these last days. And NEO is pretty diffrent, the only thing which is same is that both offers smart contracts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
VTOS
September 07, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
NEO does have good potential for crypto future, but seeing crypto market conditions like this is still difficult to determine the right time to invest because it often experiences a continuous decline, but if references from seniors in this forum have become positive then now is the right time to invest in NEO.
September 07, 2018, 09:37:25 AM
now is a great time to buy NEO, because in my opinion this project will grow very much, about 10 times from the price that is today. I think that this project will be able to bypass the project ETH
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
Yes neo is a good buy and have invested into it because it has a awesome team and the project make use of some new technologies and mechanisms ....
neo is a coin that investors are interested in, aside from the ethereum coin. but in my opinion, this coin will not compete with ethereum who have succeeded, first.
Activity: 93
September 06, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
I think that NEO is a good coin to invest in, sure that after BTC and Ether, but it has good potential as well. To my mind, you can invest in it now and wait until the price increases at least a bit to earn more
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 184
September 06, 2018, 12:05:29 AM
I think as well, this may be a good opportunity to buy on NEO, the current price is too good for a potential project and interested in community like NEO, volume trading is very high liquidity is point plus for NEO. I have stored a large amount of NEO and I am very confident it
Activity: 224
September 06, 2018, 12:05:01 AM
The market is going down to be a good opportunity to buy. NEO is potential and has a reliable future. So, if you have a lot of money add the value of your NEO investment.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 11:58:48 PM
Now this is actually a great opportunity to buy Neo. Because this is a altcoin of the Neo having future and also potential. But unfortunately, when the price goes down, thus the market quiet. No one is selling, so should still be waiting.
Activity: 201
September 05, 2018, 11:57:42 PM
Neo is a very good and outstanding project that everybody can buy it has a good team and good community behind it
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
I suggest people pay attention to NEO, there are many reasons for NEO to stand in this position. NEO has a dedicated community, the Trinity expansion solution is under construction and contains a lot of promise. More ICO projects will increase the value of the NEO ecosystem, and the attitude of the Chinese government to NEO is very good
Pages:
Jump to: