Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 18. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
Investing in NEO stands unambiguously, because it is an analogue of the ETH, only designed more to work with Chinese ICO. Besides that with the increasing NEO development is able to give a fairly high price in the future, and so I advise to immediately buy the NEO and hold it for a while.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:03:48 PM
NEO is currently suited for short term holdings or even daily trading, it's reliability long term has dropped considerable as it lost almost all the progress it managed to get in the last months, a recovery is still possible but it may take a while.
Activity: 202
August 29, 2018, 11:03:12 PM
With me I think that many will agree that NEO is the coin that should be put, and which in the future will bring its holders a good profit. There is not just so much noise and talk around her. Not just so it is called a competitor of Ethereum. It just need to take
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
August 29, 2018, 07:26:18 PM
Before buying any coin these days, try as much as possible to do some studies. Check their websites and social media handles before investing into them, because they will serve as guide.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
August 29, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
I believe NEO is a very promising coin. It's team did great work recently, even it's price goes down and down now, it is temporary.

Major part of the stocks are in hands of devs and whales so we see what they want us to see. It is bear market now but it ll change soon.

NEO is the coin which ll bring some good profit to its investers.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
August 29, 2018, 04:12:28 PM
NEO will someday explode in value, that will happen when China eventually lifts its banning of cryptocurrencies, NEO is "Chinese Ethereum "
I don't know about the explosion, but I'm sure the Chinese are obsessed with anonymity and will be happy to stop monitoring their payments.
Activity: 266
August 29, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
NEO is considered a Chinese Ethereum, as many know. And it is absolutely not for nothing. Very, very promising future is drawn in this coin . Therefore, I advise everyone to buy it for long-term investment
copper member
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 04:02:29 PM
I'm buying Neo right now. The coin fell sharply and surrendered its positions to the crypto-currency market as one of the top-end ones. That's why I'm guessing that Neo will soon be back in price at the previous high level.
Activity: 252
August 29, 2018, 03:55:48 PM
NEO is a good coin for investment in the long run. Therefore, I think it makes sense now to invest in its growth. Neo has a high-level team and a very large potential.
Activity: 139
August 29, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
For me personally, NEO is a very promising and long-lasting coin with a promising future . I think it's never too early to buy it . And for long-term investment is best. Just choose the drop in the market to make the price more suitable for you
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
August 29, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
Am personally very positive about Neo and believe it's a great cryptocurrency that is worth holding. It has the potential to trade in same value as ethereum and could even be better. I only hope that the Chinese government lifts the ban placed on ICO's and that Neo is utilized by the Chinese people.
Activity: 364
August 29, 2018, 03:22:13 PM
The same questions I have heard so many times, most players from the beginning of 2018 still have losses and assets divided between 2 to 10 times value. It is advisable to buy crypto with your idle money.
Activity: 280
August 29, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
NEO differs from Ethereum in a number of improved functions. It's faster, safer and more convenient for the holder. And China's official support gives him a good upward trend.
Activity: 224
August 29, 2018, 03:11:24 PM
Buying a NEO, this is the best decision you can make. This asset is at the bottom and the possible profit is simply difficult to imagine.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:04:53 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Yes, It is a very good time to invest in crypto because the price is very low and it will yield reasonable profit if you hold it for long term. Neo is a very good coin with potentials and it will grow higher when the market recover and the demand also increase.
Activity: 68
August 29, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
Now there is no great activity ,the price is very low. But I think Neo is a great investment .But I still prefer not to buy, because the price each time dropping lower .
copper member
Activity: 61
August 29, 2018, 02:59:31 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Probably in February, no one could have imagined how much the price of the NEO coin would fall in August! February 15 the price of the coin was 121$, now 20$, and 2 weeks ago 14$. It is very difficult to imagine what awaits us in front!
Activity: 143
August 29, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
When you are one of the lucky ones that its ICO money a few years ago, you definitely belong to the bluechip members, NEO is a promising platform from the beginning with more advanced ethereum technology, it has ethereum's erc20 credit card replacement with advanced NEP5 tokens is being used extensively by new developers for their projects.
Activity: 60
August 29, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
NEO will someday explode in value, that will happen when China eventually lifts its banning of cryptocurrencies, NEO is "Chinese Ethereum "
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 29, 2018, 12:58:59 PM
I do not understand that people are still selling their NEOs for this price, 20USD for one NEO. This bear market is the last opportunity to buy more coins before they will launch fully working smart economy platform.
Pages:
Jump to: