Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 20. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
If you think it has good long term prospects and you want to hold for multiple years then I would say yes.NEO is a platform to run smart contracts like ETHER. It as very high potential to go up.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
I really like NEO and I really believe in this project. NEO have great potential and are the largest competitor to Ethereum. I invested in Neo 70% of my capital.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 09:10:17 AM
I am a NEO holder now, so obviously I will prescribe you to purchase NEO. It is considered as the following ETH, it implies that you have to get it now while the cost is as yet modest contrasted with ETH. You can get it amid value dump and its cost will be considerably higher in the following couple of months. NEO is absolutly entirely great than different altcoins!
Activity: 728
August 25, 2018, 09:05:07 AM
NEO is a great investment coin due to its innovative platform. But it has many competitors, in particular Ethereum, which is more recognized in the world. Therefore, it is better to invest most of the money in Ether and a smaller part in NEO.
Activity: 30
August 25, 2018, 07:07:00 AM
NEO is being selected by many investors in the present time. NEO platform and technology are highly regarded in the market. At present, NEO price is low, worth to invest at this time.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
August 25, 2018, 07:01:45 AM
Does anyone have any clue why most ICOs are still running on Ethereum despite NEO being around for a year?  

Why is there such a problem with adoption?

I think these are questions to look into of you are considering to buy!
Activity: 110
August 25, 2018, 06:52:45 AM
The best decision if you buy a NEO coin now. Because by buying now and keeping it in the future you will benefit greatly. Because something ? For the future of this coin I think is very good. The chance is that this coin will be a big rival for ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:43:53 AM
I have never heard of this coin before but the descriptions looks like it is one of the coins with a very great potentials to make it in the industry. I will read more about it and understand it.There are so many coins so sometimes it leaves me confused as to which one to invest my money in.

This is the best coin for investment. If it develops as we think it will be a very successful coin and it will be used everywhere. At this point, it may be at the level of the ethereum. As both the amount of usage and the price can all be satisfied Smiley
Activity: 229
August 25, 2018, 05:37:36 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO is a very popular coin among users of the crypto world, as it is very promising.
I personally spent a little investment in it, because I believe that closer to winter, its value will grow and bring profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 25, 2018, 05:24:29 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

It was at the time of writing this answer that I believe that buying NEO will be right, because its price has strongly subsided in the last half of the year. The project itself is very promising.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 04:58:01 AM
I have never heard of this coin before but the descriptions looks like it is one of the coins with a very great potentials to make it in the industry. I will read more about it and understand it.There are so many coins so sometimes it leaves me confused as to which one to invest my money in.
Activity: 458
August 25, 2018, 04:50:09 AM
NEO is the best investment in my opinion as there are more than ten of good projects running on NEO blockchain and coming more ICOs
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
August 24, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
No use trying to catch a falling knife. I did this in Jan. Lesson learned.

Pull 20-30% of your investment out when BTC breaks key support (like it just did). Remember, right or wrong BTC leads the market. If it drops, pretty much everything else follows.

If BTC continues to move lower, sit back and wait for a sustained uptrend. It’s emotionally tough to do but trust that when support is broken, the price is far more likely to go down than up. Only put the money back in when the price moves back up significantly and for a few days. You might miss out on the way “ideal” price but you will definitely save yourself from buying in too soon and watching it dip again. Calling the bottom is VERY HARD.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
NEO is a good coin.  And I think 15-20% of the money is worth investing in NEO.  But I advise you to hold these coins until next year.
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
August 24, 2018, 11:41:19 AM
yeah I'm picking up a few bucks, a little neo tokens. I have neo tongue hopes for the future. Let's see where the bull season comes and where it will take. Waiting Impatiently.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
August 24, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
I think that investing in NEO, as it is a good coin. Last year, everyone said that NEO will surpass Ethereum, but after the market began to fall, everyone forgot about NEO.
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
For me, NEO and Ethereum are the best coins. These are the best platforms for starting ico and the most stable for investment
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 10:43:48 AM
Neo is a great coin and the price of it is too cheap right now, I highly recommend to buy some neo now if you have some extra money, because it will be back to its normal price soon, and you will regret it if you did not purchase some neo right now.
Activity: 53
August 24, 2018, 10:32:44 AM
Now it is better not to invest in NEO. Chinese authorities have a negative attitude to cryptocurrencies and this can reduce the price of NEO
Activity: 80
August 24, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Neo is one of the rare ICO among the digital sea of 1500 different assets that has managed to rise up by over 800% in a rather short period of time. That is how a massive potential has been immediately spotted in this asset, although often foreshadowed by the fame of the well-known top five cryptos. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: