Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 17. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 05, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Today was again red days for altcoins. What does happen? I can´t find any news which caused this sales.
NEO lost today about 15%, 15% loss in a one day!
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 01:09:14 PM
The NEO project is worthy of being invested in it. The project has its advantages and disadvantages, but it takes a very worthy position in the ranking of all the Crypto-currencies. Even if the NEO project does not belong to the top three of the Crypto-Currency it is a worthy choice for any investor.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
Hi;

I prefer to shoot my feet with shotgun rather than buy more Neo or whatever it is. They really did good marketing, Ant to zero.

Kind regards

lol same with trox bro,feels wanna kill myself because it
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
September 04, 2018, 03:51:29 PM
Hi;

I prefer to shoot my feet with shotgun rather than buy more Neo or whatever it is. They really did good marketing, Ant to zero.

Kind regards
September 04, 2018, 07:16:11 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

nope for me ,neo quite risky dor what i see
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:12:39 AM
I think, NEO is a good choice for investment. Quite a lot of ICOs run on platforms NEO, which is a good signal. NEO has a good development team, strong community. Developers claim that their smart contracts are better than their competitors, support digital identification, centralized commerce. digitalization of various assets.
Activity: 172
September 03, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
I like NEO as well, and I think now is a good time to buy. I don't know if it will replace ETH, but it's the only one IMO that might.
I think you're right.  NEO is worth buying and even if this coin does not replace ETH, the price will grow several times in a couple of years.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 06:04:53 AM
Of course, NEO is a good investment, but I think there is not much activity right now.
Activity: 26
September 02, 2018, 04:25:00 AM
Neo is a good coin and it have a very strong platform, but due to bearish market the Neo coin price is fall down at this time. So I think if you can buy neo at this time than it can gives you very high returns in future. I am also buying some Neo because it have very promising future.
Neo is indeed a good coin, I believe Neo has a good future, the current Neo price has increased, I checked on the market, it didn't increase too high. before Neo rose higher, in my opinion, buy now because I believe in the future Neo will get good grades like Ethereum and Neo will grow better.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 04:10:06 AM
NEO is also a good coin in the current time so you can buy and hold long term. Its capitalization is always around $ 1 billion.

The development of this coin is relatively stable. During the price war related to the Chinese market, some NEO has been affected, but after some time Neo has gradually returned to stability.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 04:06:32 AM
Neo is a good coin and it have a very strong platform, but due to bearish market the Neo coin price is fall down at this time. So I think if you can buy neo at this time than it can gives you very high returns in future. I am also buying some Neo because it have very promising future.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:39:26 AM
If I think you want to get more profits in the future, for us you can invest in Neo now, because you also have many opportunities to make a profit.
For us the benefits we get from our investment in Neo are also quite a lot. because neo prices are also stable.

NEO is indeed a very powerful project and it is very expensive. But at the moment, I don't know like ADA, NEO, EOS... Which one is really good. What is the difference between them? In particular, this year's ICO is actually dying, and ETH has also been hurt. How should these similar challengers change?
Activity: 74
September 02, 2018, 03:32:30 AM
I'm sure Neo will be very hard to compete with project ETH in the future .  It has its advantages .
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 02:01:49 PM
Neo has seen its up and downs but if this pump is anything to go by then I say a big congratulations to the people who bought neo at the dip. The coin will do very well. I'm holding some neo-based alts myself and I cannot wait for the pump to reach them
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
September 01, 2018, 01:52:47 PM
If we consider the option of long-term investment, then perhaps this coin is a good investment. In six months, it will be much more expensive. The developers of this coin promise big changes in a positive way. And it's a Chinese coin, mind that.
Activity: 88
August 31, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Seems Neo is lower and lower, i think its all because of China, if China allow crypto and ICO then NEO will sky rocket to moon, so if you believe in this scenario its good time to buy.
Activity: 51
August 31, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
NEO is a young crypto currency and it must consolidate its position in the cryptocurrency market. NEO is a coin that has a good prospect so buy now and hold it until the market is really stable to sell it.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 10:55:30 AM
NEO like a smart thought venture, yet this is what this resolute coin appears to me to many repulses. With respect to me, it's an ideal opportunity to take care of this issue. Putting resources into NEO stands unambiguously, in light of the fact that it is a simple of the ethereum, just planned more to work with Chinese ICO, the possibility of its development is likewise awesome and later on, with the advancement of innovation, it might even develop to the level of the ethereum.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
If I think you want to get more profits in the future, for us you can invest in Neo now, because you also have many opportunities to make a profit.
For us the benefits we get from our investment in Neo are also quite a lot. because neo prices are also stable.
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
I believe that buying NEO has prospects because this coin continues its development.
Pages:
Jump to: