Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 3. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
Neo is a very good project, it is called Chinese Ethereum. In future, it has got the potential to surpass ethereum. If Chinese investors start investing in Neo then it wouldn't take long for it to surpass ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 09:49:13 AM
On this news about the upcoming update NEO this topic has become much more popular. Besides the growth of this coin has already begun. The main thing I wish all customers NEO it is time to sell that coin to purchase it again after the fall. Big profit - big risks. Catch to sell , friends! Don't be greedy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
NEO develops very slowly. This cryptocurrency was started long ago but few projects take it as payment for cryptocurrency in the ICO projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 18, 2018, 09:42:02 AM
The price of the coin is very good now for investing. I am following several projects that once conducted their ICO on the NEO platform. I hope that these projects will become very popular. Then more attention will be paid to the NEO platform.
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 18, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Neo is now 18$ at binance. I think now the best price. Of course for purchase =)

Neo ethereum based coin. Infrastructure very robust. And also the price it deserves will come very soon. Dont worry guys =)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 09:13:01 AM
Oh, now everything will begin to discuss the NEO in connection with the November 11 update. And the course already started well to grow. Only guys suggest to sell you this coin to November 11, because after that date, in my opinion the rate will begin to fall. But of course you will decide what to do with the NEO. I just gave a recommendation Cool

May I ask you why do you have such a recommendation to sell to the data the November, 11? May be you have any information about it or it is only your conclusion? Is it because of the expected fork in the NEO network? Just interesting, because I thought about to buy it , because the coin is interesting and a bit perspective to my mind
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 09:09:12 AM
Neo is definitely a good Altcoin to buy at this point in cryptocurrency market!  Neo is in the league of Ethereum etc.  Neo can break out anytime and those that believe in neo will be glad they are holding!
Activity: 684
October 18, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
NEO is one of my favorite coins, I try to buy such coins every time they drop significantly in price. With the development of the market, their price will also be higher.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
Oh, now everything will begin to discuss the NEO in connection with the November 11 update. And the course already started well to grow. Only guys suggest to sell you this coin to November 11, because after that date, in my opinion the rate will begin to fall. But of course you will decide what to do with the NEO. I just gave a recommendation Cool
Activity: 214
October 18, 2018, 08:39:40 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
this is the top Chinese project! that still here you will tell.
if it were not for the bans of the governments, a stick in the wheel, would now be in the top 5, at least.
You're right, the ICO ban from the government is a stumbling block to NEO's path of development, which could have been much higher without the ICO ban. But I think everything will be fine and NEO will continue to develop, soon to launch NEO 3.0. I think this year NEO will have significant progress.
Activity: 518
October 18, 2018, 08:32:31 AM
Of course at this level to buy very well , I think that you can still wait a little when the bitcoin falls and then drop neo and I think you can take a good price!
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
neo has been growing for 3 weeks already, in expecting hard forks everyone is starting to buy a coin. But how far will it fly away?
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Personally, I believe in the excellent potential for further development of the NEO platform. In recent years, the project has demonstrated its successful development. I am sure that after the stabilization of the market, it will again successfully develop and become more expensive. Therefore, now is a great time for promising purchases, while prices remain low enough.
Stop talking bullshit about the potential of NEO platform and it has died, NEO was following waves platform and it's gonna die as soon as possible consider the demand of NEO platform jumped in another platform. I can tell you the proof and NEO is not even popular on its country. It's died and it will be forever.
the number of developments that occurred the NEO were able to make it as a nice coin to have.
I was very lucky to have a NEO, so I give priority to NEO for purchase at this time and collect more NEO with buy it this time.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2018, 07:27:55 AM
Taking into account how the Chinese government likes to develop the domestic market, Neo has a chance to survive only by agreeing to monopolize the domestic market. She has already lost the battle for the foreign market.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 17, 2018, 10:16:52 AM
NEO is a good coin and has good prospects in the future, lots of devs support. of course it is proof that NEO will be a good coin like ethereum or waves.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 09:56:16 AM
I think that now is the right time to invest in NEO. Because just the price is a bit low and the fall is no longer predicted. And now it is good to buy so that later the price will be in the top to sell the coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 09:53:42 AM
i did bought  neo from last 2 months ago, and now im a bit of disappointment for what I've done because the price decreasingly down a half of the price that i have it. so, i think this token is a longterm process to make it up my lose and maybe have a good profit.. i still hoping like those mentors did. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
Well neo showed good growth that year, this year I doubt that it will grow , I would advise you to buy next year the price will fall
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 17, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
I answered at the beginning of the year that is a great time to buy. I think now is not a bad time either.

I think that buying at this time is better than the beginning of this year because NEO is being close to its bottom price. You can not know exactly where is the best price to buy, but 16 USD is also reasonable
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
I answered at the beginning of the year that is a great time to buy. I think now is not a bad time either.
Pages:
Jump to: