Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 6. (Read 8503 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:33:42 PM
The best time to buy a NEO or another crypto currency from the Top 20 will be when the price of Bitcoin drops to 5000$ or even lower. Now any long-term investment can cause losses.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:37:59 PM
I think it is very interesting to buy NEO. NEO is a good choice for investment. It has quite good parameters in terms of  scalability and security.  And so I advise you to invest in NEO now, while the price is low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:28:00 AM
If you remember, the NEO project already today has very good and promising projects on its platform, I think that today they should and will develop better than ETH and will make serious competition to all such platforms.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 10:26:40 AM
I think NEO is not a good coin to buy anymore. We had expected in NEO too much and then disappointed. I think NEO has failed in the competition with EOS and Stellar.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
I am still bullish on NEO, particularly at these prices. In the next months there will be steadily technical updates - heading towards NEO 3.0. If this alone is an indicator that the price inclines a lot? As long as the marketsenitment is rather bearish it's not very likely. It will be a good sign none the less - if they fulfill sucessfully their planned goals that NEO is on track development wise.
Activity: 247
October 04, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
My opinion is that if you invest in Neo, it is only in the long term. Now he is in development, a couple more years and I’m not sure that he will be worth the same

I think NEO is a good coin, even many users believe that NEO will be a substitute for ethereum, the number of devs. those who continue to develop NEO are a good indication that investment NEO will now be profitable.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
October 04, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
It will be better if you just but Ethereum or Ripple. NEO is not that bad and it is a good coin for long term investment. However, Ethereum and Ripple are the best coin to have as of the moment because they can increase at any given time. You can just settle for NEO when you already made a lot of money from those two coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 04, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
In 2017, some people hoped that NEO would become a popular blockchain platform in the future, but this did not happen. Similarly, some people hope for EOS and Cardano, but most likely they will also fail in the future, because they don't enjoy support among developers.
Activity: 157
October 04, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
no doubt that neo is one of the good coin i am holding neo from 1 year ( because of bear market). and yes you can buy neo but i don't think anyone can predict 100% true. sure you will get profit from neo but you will need patience.
Activity: 154
October 04, 2018, 09:53:54 AM
It is difficult for you to answer with full confidence. But my personal opinion, this is a really great opportunity to buy. We know that the market is cyclical and that prices will fluctuate but slowly rise. So you will make a profit in any case, the question is only after how much time.
Activity: 153
October 04, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Neo has great potential in the long run. Chinese token has a good prospect for growth in the world of crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2018, 09:42:00 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think yes. Now is a good time to buy altcoins at cheap prices. One thing we can now determine is the price of the bottom altcoins because it has not gone down in the last two weeks. Bitcoin still holds at $ 6k5 and that's a good sign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Yes, NEO is still a potential penny, you just buy in and rest assured, because they will grow strongly later this year, that is the opportunity for us to earn profits from NEO coin.
Activity: 70
October 04, 2018, 09:38:57 AM
My opinion is that if you invest in Neo, it is only in the long term. Now he is in development, a couple more years and I’m not sure that he will be worth the same
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 09:27:01 AM
Buying NEO now this is a great solution for me. Cryptocurrency market for quite a long time can not reach a growing level. And the price of NEO is far from the figures of January and May of this year. That is why I will buy NEO further.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 04, 2018, 08:07:09 AM
NEO has long-term growth prospects. After a prolonged fall, NEO will be able to rise up against the background of a stable state of the crypto market. Now is the best time to invest in NEO. By the new year there should be a good growth from NEO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
I bought into my NEO portfolio ! I think it is very "tasty" price for $ 19 ! I look forward to its growth in the near future)

The fact is that I trust the ethereum most of all and if even this coin falls in price again today, any of its competitors will not have a better chance than ethereum.
Activity: 188
quarkchain.io
October 03, 2018, 03:21:44 PM
I bought into my NEO portfolio ! I think it is very "tasty" price for $ 19 ! I look forward to its growth in the near future)
Activity: 458
October 03, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
yes. NEO is best cryptocurrency at this moment. lot of news coming. also NEO community is very strong. my predict NEO 500$ EOY!
Activity: 252
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 04:04:06 PM
Neo is at such a steal now compared to the time you first made this post. It is one of my long-term holds, cant go wrong with it amazing platform and an amazing team
Pages:
Jump to: