Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 8. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
It is very perspective coin but it already very strongly grew. If it is better to buy that by Ethereum its growth now was not such prompt.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:34:32 AM
The price in the crypto market has been very low recently, and I think it is possible to buy the neo at a cheaper price at this time, because I believe that the neo is a coin with great potential.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 27, 2018, 06:31:41 AM
I think this is the best time to buy Neo. It is a sleeping giant that have what it takes to take over from Ethereum. I also think Neo is fully supported by China government and this will give it an edge over others.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 09:00:17 AM
Despite the fact that NEO price fell critically, this project is very good. They say this is one of the best platforms that exist now. I am thinking of buying more NEO tokens this week
I think so too.
Neo is a cool coin. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 26, 2018, 07:29:19 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
this is the top Chinese project! that still here you will tell.
if it were not for the bans of the governments, a stick in the wheel, would now be in the top 5, at least.
copper member
Activity: 74
September 26, 2018, 07:25:56 AM
I think that the purchase of NEO now will be just acceptable. This promising and already time-proven Chinese coin with the growth of the crypto market will very quickly regain its former positions.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2018, 06:08:41 PM
To be honest, I now do not see any great advantages for the NEO project compared with the project Ethereum. The NEO project has one very big drawback - the coin is centralized and this is a very big drawback compared to the Ethereum.
maybe you have a point, but in my opinion, from a lot NEO , it has its own value from the community, even if compared to etherum it is certainly still far away but there is always a possibility.
copper member
Activity: 97
September 25, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
To be honest, I now do not see any great advantages for the NEO project compared with the project Ethereum. The NEO project has one very big drawback - the coin is centralized and this is a very big drawback compared to the Ethereum.
Activity: 518
September 25, 2018, 02:25:01 PM
Despite the fact that NEO price fell critically, this project is very good. They say this is one of the best platforms that exist now. I am thinking of buying more NEO tokens this week
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
i think this is good time to buy NEO. price is very cheap now ( below 35$). NEO community strong day by day. i believe this year very profitable year for NEO. i think NEO will reach 500$ end of this year!
NEO is just around $18 today. Currently, NEO is my top priority in investment. NEO has a very good platform, it's fast and cheap. So I believe NEO will become much stronger in the next few years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 10:42:58 AM
Personally, I did not have a very pleasant relationship with NEO. I purchased these coins at the rate of 1 NEO = 100 dollars. Now NEO costs 10 dollars. I was at a loss. So I'm not very happy with this coin, but I will not sell it. Let it lie in my portfolio, maybe someday I'll still see the ascent of NEO.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 24, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
No one can tell you about what is the right time to Buy and Sell any coins, nor you should listen to anyone’s advice, do your own research before investing in CryptoCurrencies.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 10:15:51 AM
According to what I heard in the rumors Neo is primary altcoins here who is next into Ethereum, Which I think there is a truth behind those rumors. Though the price value of Neo so far was dumped like what happened to ethereum. In my insight of it, I think 2 years from now Neo will reach the value of 0.02BTC or more or depending on the demand or supply of their community anyway.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
September 24, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
The recent downward trend in the market is caught in the NEO, and I think it has fallen below the value that should be. I think that today's prices are extremely favorable when considering the bad reasons such as the fact that the transaction volume decreased by 60% in the last 3 months and the transaction volume decreased by 60% compared to the previous year. It is also possible to say that if you make a calculation over the highest value of all times, there is up to eight times the potential of earning up to date. In addition to all these advantages, it is another nice side of the NEO that GAS gains as long as it is kept in the wallet. In this way it is possible to generate extra income and we should not forget that the price of GAS will increase as the price of NEO increases.
Activity: 416
September 24, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
i think this is good time to buy NEO. price is very cheap now ( below 35$). NEO community strong day by day. i believe this year very profitable year for NEO. i think NEO will reach 500$ end of this year!
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 24, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
I continue to invest in the NEO project, because I see very good prospects for the next year, because NEO is probably one of the best alternatives to ETH, it's just my opinion, you can think differently.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 09:25:33 AM
It can be said that NEO is a coin that is very fast developing, I didn't think that the NEO community was so fanatical that it made NEO look stable and not affected when the market dropped.
copper member
Activity: 112
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 24, 2018, 08:56:53 AM
I personally buy NEO now.  And just wanted to wait for one more bottom. But I am confident in the success of investing in NEO. The coin still retains its high potential.
Activity: 28
September 24, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
Hi There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO; Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
•Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 18, 2018, 02:07:39 AM
I see, NEO is a good potential coin. At present, NEO's price is low. Therefore, the acquisition and holding of NEO will create opportunities for good profit for investors at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: