Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 10. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
In my opinion NEO is a great coin with great potential, but at the moment it is not worth risking your money, because it is not known what will happen to the market in the near future! I hope that new growth will begin, but nobody knows for sure.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:00:54 AM
In January, I read that many people regret that they had not bought a neo for $ 5. You have a chance not to miss this opportunity to buy at 17 dollars
Activity: 364
September 14, 2018, 09:54:01 AM
In the past you may have been hesitant to invest. But certainly now you should invest, you take a look at the market now see, all the discount
Activity: 180
September 14, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
Buying an anchor is now a good option. The foundation of always-quality anchor and talent team. Neo's community is also very crowded. Investing in Neo is a sensible decision at this point
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 14, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
neo is one odthe most promisingcryptocurrencies right now and i believe in it to become one of the greatest project ever
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
neo is a good cryptocurrency and i think that it is going to be number one one day at least i am lookingf forward for seeing it
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Absolutely it is the good time to buy and invest in neo because the price still decrease and cheaper. In the coinmarketcap today, the price of neo just reach $18 per coin, so if we invest in neo today we will earn many profits when the coin increase drasticly. You can invest in neo for long term investation because this coin still exist and will more valuable few months later. Hopefully in the end of this year the price of neo will catch up the price of neo in one year ago, in the 31st December 2017 when one coin of neo can reach $72.

Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 14, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
NEO is one of the very good projects. I believe that NEO will have great future and now is wonderful time to buy and invest in NEO, because this investment will show very good profit.
I dont have yet neo but based on what people said neo is really a good coin, when i have now money i will really buy a lot of neo and i will hold it until it's price will grow and for me neo is one of the best altcoin that is a big threat for ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 14, 2018, 09:16:35 AM
Neo is a good coin for good reason, he is in the first place in the Chinese coin rating, although it clearly did not go without his promotion there. Recently I used neo tokens to transfer to another purse and I have not been charged for gas. If this goes on then he will be higher in the ranking and may even go into the top 3 on the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
September 14, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
It's a good time to buy almost all altcoins from Top 20, including NEO, because they are very cheap now...  Smiley
Activity: 106
September 13, 2018, 05:30:29 PM
It is suited for long term in my opinion, so if that is your thing than go for it, it is really accesible at the moment and the profits would be enormous after a few years.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 05:22:28 PM
Yes, I think this must be a good time to buy some NEOs. When you consider about the potential of NEO. You would love to have NEO with you. It was $5.4 when some one told me to buy NEO. But i doubted NEO by that time.
Activity: 172
September 13, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
NEO is a good coin for investment for a long term, but it seems to me that if the price for NEO does not grow 2 times in a year, it is better to sell coins.
Activity: 25
September 13, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
This is the proper time to buy NEO so you can buy neo just hold few month i am sure you get more profit from NEO coin. I have some NEO coin just hold and i am sure i get a huge profit from it. Before few month ago this prive is too much high but now NEO price is low. At this time they are buy NEO coin they get profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
September 13, 2018, 12:21:22 PM

in january NEO was very expensive. and whoever bought in january lost a lot of money or could buy a lot more NEO today with the money from january. whoever wrote then that you should buy gave a bad tip. but today i would buy. i think it is this week a good price to buy
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
September 13, 2018, 11:52:05 AM
NEO is one of the very good projects. I believe that NEO will have great future and now is wonderful time to buy and invest in NEO, because this investment will show very good profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 11:45:33 AM
I will not tire of saying that we need to start buying, because now the alcoins are in the most profitable position for new investors, especially such projects as NEO it's so simple, but only if you analyze you will understand.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 11:45:25 AM
Yes, one should invest in NEO. Many new and new projects will base their ICOs on NEO platform which will surely increase its popularity. ETH network is slow and congested that means NEO and others will have more chance to gain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 11:42:55 AM
I think NEO is a good coin and it was relatively stable compared to Ethereum. I think that investing in NEO is a good idea, but the moment is not yet right.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 11:07:34 AM
I think that now is a very good time, not only for the NEO project, but in general for NEO too. In any case, I believe that the NEO project is very interesting, therefore it is necessary to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: