Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 7. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
I know that NEO is a very promising crypto currency, this is a very good time to invest. It will bring you a good profit Cool
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 03:54:43 PM
I think we can not see these prices in the future again. 18 dollar is really funny for neo in my opinion and i am trying to accumulate as much as i can do.
I believe in the future we can see neo with 200 250 dollar value .
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 29, 2018, 10:41:14 PM
Price of Neo interestingly is selling below it's market value and some will even say it's selling below it's real value. Interestingly, you can get Neo for the price of 1/10th of what it was selling last year. I think Neo is one of those quality altcoin, I encourage people to get it!
Purchasing NEO with an expectation of anything will not end good. The coin is okay though it gets a lot of hate from Ethereum groups.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 29, 2018, 10:27:38 PM
The biggest opportunity to create optimal profits is to buy potential coins when the price is at a low point. It takes time indeed to wait for the coin price to grow and reach a high point. NEO is one of the coins that can be relied upon in its development, moreover, he began implementing a platform development system at several ICO points. That way the future will be more radiated and clear to be able to produce many benefits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
  Neo sounds like a good altcoin to invest into. With the fact that they have their own wallet and you need to use Neo to participate in many Ico of nowadays.
/

I also think that you should invest in NEO as it is of great interest to small and large investors who are improving themselves and are recovering from the shock of the market.
Activity: 518
September 29, 2018, 10:12:20 PM
Price of Neo interestingly is selling below it's market value and some will even say it's selling below it's real value. Interestingly, you can get Neo for the price of 1/10th of what it was selling last year. I think Neo is one of those quality altcoin, I encourage people to get it!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 10:09:03 PM
Yep. I think Neo is a good choice for investment. The price of neo is good at the moment. Last year when the bullish market come Neo touched almost 200$.  Now it's 1/10 of it's all time high. So yeah in next bull run maybe it crossed it all time high then surely it will give a huge profit. So yeah you can buy as much neo as you want. But don't put all your money in one space.  And about icos for last few months icos are good but not that much. So find something which is backed up bubasset or have a good working project. Which hype score is greater than other icos. And which have a really great project. That's it. Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:08:07 PM
yes in my opinion now is a great opportunity to buy NEO, I think NEO can benefit many people and NEO can be said to be Ethereum China. has a strong foundation and the founding team has become part of the Blockchain system and Cryptocurrency from the start. NEO is so popular that there are so many who know and like it, now a lot of falling coin prices, including NEO, are now very suitable for buying it and you can make a profit in the future.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 09:00:22 PM
This is a good time to buy NEO As well as more altcoin,
Like,
XVG
Pundi X
XRP  and etc.
Because with a few months it will go bear market soon.
Activity: 98
September 29, 2018, 08:27:14 PM
NEO attracts cryptocurrency enthusiasts around the world, and therefore the future of the project looks confident. NEO can provide competition for Etherium as a platform for ICO. I believe that NEO promises both for the price of a coin, and technologically, investments will necessarily be successful.
Activity: 686
September 28, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Yes, Neo is always the best option to buy in the market because there is the very good team behind the project. Now there are some companies launching ICO under this NEO smart contract blockchain. So there is a huge chance for people who buy NEO coins now.
Activity: 518
September 28, 2018, 01:18:19 PM
Of course neo is a good coin to buy now, as it has a level of support formed at the bottom , I think you can take even in the long already
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 12:50:33 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Yes, maybe you are right. But I think the price of NEO will start to rise dramatically at least a year or two. NEO is one of the coins that I like very much and has potential for progress, but it is difficult to predict when this potential will affect its price.
Activity: 224
September 28, 2018, 12:46:13 PM
I do not know whether it is good time or not to by NEO, but I am pretty sure that its bad to BUY NEO because more than 50% of coins are in devs hands, I consider it to be not the best option.
copper member
Activity: 658
September 28, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
I am hodling NEO. I’d say it bottomed a few weeks ago and has been holding steady in this range for a while now.
copper member
Activity: 154
September 27, 2018, 07:48:30 AM
Personally, I NEO looks like a very preferable coin for today. Given the fall of NEO from the price level in May, I guess that this coin with the growth of bitcoin should give a good profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
September 27, 2018, 06:51:11 AM
Most alts are down now and are looking cool to get in to , especially for long time Investment instead of missing out totally and you can also reserve some funds to buy more if it dip again but never sell in lost now cos most are at the bottom if not totally bottom and NEO is a good project and I think is a good time to buy in to it now .

This coin should be in the portfolio of each investor Smiley
My forecast for this coin is $ 19 >> $ 16 >> and if we overcome the $ 19-20 mark, this is a signal for strong growth.
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
September 27, 2018, 06:49:43 AM
Most alts are down now and are looking cool to get in to , especially for long time Investment instead of missing out totally and you can also reserve some funds to buy more if it dip again but never sell in lost now cos most are at the bottom if not totally bottom and NEO is a good project and I think is a good time to buy in to it now .
Activity: 105
September 27, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
This coin strongly fell off in the price and it can be bought. Very good growth is shown by this coin. This year I hope that he will grow up approximately by 10 times
Activity: 406
September 27, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
Despite the fact that NEO price fell critically, this project is very good. They say this is one of the best platforms that exist now. I am thinking of buying more NEO tokens this week
I dont have alot of neo but i love this coin because it is also promising and i can see that in the future neo will also have a price like ethereum, so if you want to engage yourself in crypto you can really trust neo and invest alot of money on it.
Pages:
Jump to: