Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 9. (Read 8503 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 02:05:23 AM
I think you can also invest in NEO now, because the price also starts to increase every day, so you also have many benefits in the future.

Investing in Neo is one of the good choice, because Neo is already established and its known by more investors. Infact many people invested in Neo and they are confident that Neo can give them a good high profit in the long term.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
This message was written on February 15 and on this day NEO cost 122$. Today, NEO costs about 17$. The price of the coin has decreased more than 7 times. The crypto currency market has not yet begun to grow. For myself, I decided that as long as the crypto-currency market does not start to grow, I will not buy anything at all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 16, 2018, 12:52:52 PM
Neo is also growing and coming into the picture in cryptocurrency. Neo has the potential of rising and becoming a great coin in the future so invest in Neo and enjoy the benefits later.
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
NEO is actually coming into the picture as a possible replacement of Ethereum , so we'll see what will happen if that is going to came, but while Ethereum is developing in response to new demands , NEO is actually developing in anticipation for future demands.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
September 15, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
Last year (2017) I got a lot of profits from NEO. So, basically, NEO is a good option to invest in.
But you have to pay attention to the price. NEO price usually follows the Bitcoin movements. If the Bitcoin price suddenly crashes, NEO price also drop.
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 15, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
That's a hard decision. I think it's a good time to join NEO at the moment. The price is low and in the future many good projects will be developed for NEO.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:25:50 AM
NEO is just as good as any other coin, decide yourself in what to invest, NEO won't give you massive gains though.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
NEO is a coin that I believe continues to grow and skyrocket in the future, I'm glad that the development of NEO is getting better so I can get big profits from NEO, I buy NEO when the price is under $ 10 and I have sold when the price is $ 140.
Activity: 56
September 15, 2018, 09:48:21 AM
I think it's a good time to buy NEO.
Activity: 57
September 15, 2018, 09:45:18 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Now the price for NEO is $ 18.4.  As for me, it's a very good price to now invest in NEO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
September 15, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
now is the best time to buy NEO. It has fallen to the bottom of this year. Its influence in China has exceeded that of ether. I believe in the NEO platform. It has begun to mature.
Activity: 183
September 15, 2018, 08:41:51 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Yeah, right now it is a good time to buy NEO, because market is shuddered and will go to rise for a few month hence
NEO is a good project
I agree with you.  NEO has a good future and it is better to invest now in this coin, while the price is still low.
Activity: 123
September 14, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
NEO is a currency that is still passing under the radar, although its price does not impress much at the moment, I think it has a lot of potential, especially if as many say, becomes a serious competition for ethereum, that would bring a ton of innovation to the market and that can be very beneficial.
Activity: 146
September 14, 2018, 06:42:50 PM
This is the right time to buy NEO coins. Because NEO is one of the most promising and reliable coins. I suggest investing now, because currently the price of NEO coins in the market is down. Investing in NEO for the long term is very profitable.
Activity: 89
September 14, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
NEO is great currently only for short term or daily trading, as a long term investment is uncapable of maintaining it's growth, also it dropped considerably recently so that means less reliability for it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
September 14, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

In my own opinion, ethereum is much better than other altcoins in the market and that is the reason why you should focus on investing in eth since it has more potential than neo.
Activity: 139
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 14, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
I think it was a high time to buy neo a few days ago when its price was from 15 do18 dollars for one coin at the different exchanges. Now we see not big, but steady growth of this coin.
Activity: 308
September 14, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
NEO is a good coin for investment for a long term, but it seems to me that if the price for NEO does not grow 2 times in a year, it is better to sell coins.
NEO used to reach $160 in the early of this year and now its price is just around $18 so growing 2 times in a year I think this is a very very low target.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 12:24:17 PM
Neo is a very solid coin and this coin have political to challenge Ethereum in near future as this popularity is goring day by day it is available very chip from its lifetime high it can give us decent return in future if you buy.
Activity: 287
September 14, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
I really like NEO. It worked well, the technology to grow and it has achieved great success. NEO technology is similar to ETH to become a platform for a new smart economy. I plan to invest in NEO because of the low price to invest and hold
Pages:
Jump to: