Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 41. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 05:45:51 AM
Finally bouncing back! $30 NEO price was a steal!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:09:19 AM
NEO cryptocurrency differs from Ethereum in a number of better manifested features. It is faster, safer and more convenient for the user. Tomorrow it will be possible to create smart contracts for NEO blockchain on the MyWish platform without programming skills!
So but we need to wait with lot of patience and it will recover the price soon.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
i like NEO .The platform is designed like Ethereum PreNeoCode is a young currency but thanks to its superior features have won the hearts of many investors, you can buy it at the large or medium trading floor.
Activity: 6
July 04, 2018, 12:40:32 AM
it must be true we have to buy NEO because we can not rely on ICO, so we should be able to distinguish between NEO and ICO ..
Activity: 182
July 04, 2018, 12:25:17 AM
NEO is a good coin so I recommend NEO to be on your portfolio,
now NEO prices are still down so it's a chance to buy some NEOs to store in the next few months.
Activity: 132
July 03, 2018, 11:56:34 PM
I think neo is a reliable project. It has more advantages than Ethereum. It uses intelligent contracts to automate the management of digital assets. Now the market price is relatively low, and GAS can be dropped. There will be a lot of room for growth in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 11:30:57 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I think NEO is a very promising project. There are many speculations which are saying that it can surpass the ethereum. Although I don't think it can achieve that in a near future, in my opinion, it can be very successful and bring great profits if you hold it enough.

In my opinion, maybe in 3 to 4months time there will be a new price drops for the crypto and before you decided to buy you better do watch the market price and wait for another sale before you buy.
Activity: 83
July 03, 2018, 11:28:21 PM
You can buy NEO, but my personal opinion is that I can own it for a while and then sell it. It seems that it is still a coin that can be invested, but it is hard to say in the future that the market for comparing cryptocurrencies has always been unstable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 11:08:12 PM
Buying NEO is great as a start and new to this platform and I see that there is a future in NEO, not only it is increasing and I hope that it will reach $400 up in this year. I remember when I bought NEO at $30 but I see the percentage that it is rising and sometimes falling down it's okay, its a strategy of it and China I believe that there is a lot of investors that wanted NEO to become one of the best crypto platforms in the world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 03, 2018, 08:01:53 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I think NEO is a very promising project. There are many speculations which are saying that it can surpass the ethereum. Although I don't think it can achieve that in a near future, in my opinion, it can be very successful and bring great profits if you hold it enough.
Activity: 67
July 03, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Neo is a great option to buy, I'm not especially attracted to investment but I think NEO and EOS are great ways to obtaining profit by investment because they are recent on growing projects.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 03, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Are NEO coins potentially enough?
Sorry I have not researched about the coin NEO, so can not give you advice, but if the coin NEO Potential rise and now the price is Low. try to buy also good Smiley
NEO is considered ETH of China because it is a very good technical foundation and supportive community in the world. NEO's current price is very good to buy and hold until the end of the year, I believe NEO will grow very strongly at that time.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 03, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
Well, NEO is one of the  most promising coins there are in the crypto market, It doesn't  matter the state at which it is currently but the fact that it has a proven quality makes it an ideal investment the coin is currently very cheaply available in the market and anyone willing to make the most out of it ca take advantage and buy as much as they possibly can for it will certainly recover and grow, adding value in the pocess
Activity: 13
July 03, 2018, 06:27:22 PM
Why do you buy NEO when it 28$? NEO is really good crypto. You can see the highest of NEO's Price: ~160USD!. So now, i think this price is quite good
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:07:15 PM
I bought neo $30 each, because i believe that chinese people will release more ico in future in neo network and china will lift the ban.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 06:06:24 PM
NEO is an excellent cryptocurrency, and its current price is very low. I think investing in it is a very good choice. I believe that in the future it will have a lot of room to rise, invest in it and hold it, it will bring you huge profits.

Why does everybody think this coin is flawless and promising? Can you give any reasons? There're no projects based on NEO blockchain, and there's no news about it. As for me, it's not as cool as everybody says.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 03, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
It one of the cheapest coins now, really, I don´t understand how people don´t look into NEO more often and in the huge development effort being made in the coin.
Activity: 141
July 03, 2018, 08:10:01 AM

Are NEO coins potentially enough?
Sorry I have not researched about the coin NEO, so can not give you advice, but if the coin NEO Potential rise and now the price is Low. try to buy also good Smiley
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
July 03, 2018, 07:50:36 AM
I used to hold neo but sold them, the only reason can make me to buy it again is a good ico that uses neo platform, neo is a platform coin, totally platform coins have been increased so much theses day, like Lisk, Ada, arc, etc and it makes it very competetive for neo and Ethereum.
Activity: 61
July 03, 2018, 07:37:25 AM
I also invest in Neo,and I am very happy,Neo has great potential,I expect a good profit, I advise to invest in Neo.
Pages:
Jump to: