Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 40. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:08:19 PM
the NEO price now low compare with last one month so this is the right time to investment on NEO
Activity: 55
July 04, 2018, 06:06:14 PM
It still has a low price so you could try to get some of it, overall seems like a good project with a promising future so you can't go wrong with it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:00:43 PM
Recently, with NEO is going on something unimaginable. Its cost was 58 dollars and 25. While it is very unstable. But so actually everything on the market is unstable.
Activity: 85
July 04, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
It has proven to be a quality product, it has its ups and downs like any other cryptocurrencies, but overall it is a great option to add to your portfolio.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 05:39:15 PM
It seems to me that NEO is the only platform (except Ethereum) that works. This is why it can be assumed that there is a future for the coin. I look forward to its growth next year
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 05:38:53 PM
Neo is a very good coin for a long term investment, so if you are the type that in for crypto for a long term hold then Neo is a sure hold because in the future a lot more people will use them for their smart contract because of the free gas in the platform.
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
Neo is a great project, I like it! Now on this platform there are many successful ico. This is confirmed by the promise of neo!
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 04, 2018, 05:22:38 PM
I like NEO very much and have a a lot of faith in this project. NEO have great potential and is the biggest competitor of Ethereum. I have invested in NEO and suggest that everyone invest in it too.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
July 04, 2018, 05:14:10 PM
I consider NEO to be a very potential platform, the fact that it used to cost 2$ and then went up to 150$.
I thought Comsa would have the same story, but.. still waiting)) anyway, there are lots of interesting projects based on Neo, such as an upcoming one NeoExchange, Asura, Phantasma Protocol.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 05:06:10 PM
I used to hold neo but sold them, the only reason can make me to buy it again is a good ico that uses neo platform, neo is a platform coin, totally platform coins have been increased so much theses day, like Lisk, Ada, arc, etc and it makes it very competetive for neo and Ethereum.

The platform is not bad, but nobody is interested in it (I wonder why!), that's the problem. As for me, I don't know any promising project or just a normal one, which is based on the NEO blockchain. Correct me if I'm wrong!
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
I see the potential in NEO, but it all depends on China and the bans of ICO within the state, if the situation changes, this project will be one of the most successful in the market.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
July 04, 2018, 04:44:50 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

I think NEO is a very promising project. There are many speculations which are saying that it can surpass the ethereum. Although I don't think it can achieve that in a near future, in my opinion, it can be very successful and bring great profits if you hold it enough.

In my opinion, maybe in 3 to 4months time there will be a new price drops for the crypto and before you decided to buy you better do watch the market price and wait for another sale before you buy.

I think you are very right about watching the market prices and waiting for the best time to buy. In my opinion, making observations on the price tables is always necessary before making an investment.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
NEO is not yet strong, and is a competitor for the same Ethereum, so for me the favorite is the Ethereum. NEO will certainly give growth, but it is dangerous so far. I would not recommend investing yet.
July 04, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
I think that NEO can become a substitute for the Ethereum. As for me, the coin has a great potential for growth. But it all depends on how the Chinese government treats this.
July 04, 2018, 01:53:42 PM
It seems to me in NEO to invest some money.  This coin has a good potential and maybe in the future the price of this coin will grow.
Activity: 126
July 04, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
NEO very good. I think you are on the right track in investing in a potential Altcoin. With the development of the Chinese community, the projects of this country are worth the wait
Activity: 151
July 04, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
If you plan to invest in NEO and hold coins for a long term, now is a good time.  Most likely the price will not fall lower.
Activity: 364
July 04, 2018, 10:56:01 AM
The market is recovering, but still need to thoroughly examine the bad news may occur before the decision to invest. There are a lot of ICOs going on, but they are not sure yet
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 08:17:13 AM
 I am looking forward to buy some for myself and my investment capital, but I am still waiting for Neo to become quite more stable, than it is right now. I'm thinking that I would wait for some 3 months from now if nothing significant would happen
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
In my opinion, now is not a very favorable situation for new purchases of any coins, even such promising ones as NEO. There are no clear signals on the market to determine the trend direction.
Pages:
Jump to: