Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 42. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 702
Merit: 251
July 02, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think yes, whenever you see the good price you can go and invest something. Because the lower is the price the higher it would get in advance, so probably now is the better time to buy than it was.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
As I am a NEO holder now so of course I will recommend you to buy NEO.  It is considered as the next ETH, it means that you need to buy it now while the price is still cheap compared to ETH. You can buy it during price dump and its price will be much higher in the next few months.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 01, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
you can take a look at NEO-USD chart last year, this price still very cheap ^^
and so, you can buy at any price under 30$, it would bring you very much profit next few months.
NEO seem like a very good coin. specially for Chinese.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:09:25 AM
For me, this coin has great potential and prospects for the long-term future. so I suggest to buy it in the briefcase .
Activity: 119
July 01, 2018, 10:36:39 AM
I think NEO is a promising coin, because its popularity is increasing and the number of interested investors is also increasing
Activity: 82
July 01, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
this is a very good investment. this cryptocurrency is called 1 of the most popular in the Chinese market. the Chinese market is currently one of the most important for cryptocurrency .very large funds are accumulated on the Chinese market and it is the Chinese who are co-owners of very large sums.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 01:00:42 AM
I'm telling everybody around me to buy NEO for a long time and they all enjoy their profit until now. I think we haven't even started yet. I have huge expectation for long term and I plan to hold it until I have enough money to my grandsons. They don't have to work at all for their whole life.
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 10:33:03 AM
Now the price has slightly increased, but it is still a good price for buying coins.  And I advise you to hold NEO for a long term.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:41:50 AM
This is a very good opportunity to have NEO first before NEO becomes more expensive because NEO will be a high-quality coin that is applied in various ICO. With you buying NEO now and investing it in the long run, you will get a satisfactory profit with NEO price gains that are already much higher than it is now.
Activity: 291
June 30, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
it is the right choice to buy NEO, because I believe NEO is the best choice for now being a long-term investment, because I believe the price of NEO will increase very high in the future.
Activity: 141
June 30, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
NEO is an excellent cryptocurrency, and its current price is very low. I think investing in it is a very good choice. I believe that in the future it will have a lot of room to rise, invest in it and hold it, it will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
If you want to buy anchors you do not know the information about them then I will give you the following. Founded in 2014, NEO's mission is to reconstruct the way the trade is doing. Founder NEO is the CEO of Onchain
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 09:13:37 AM
I would not give advice to buy NEO, because NEO is not trust, all nodes are centralized, I think in the future the price will go down.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 09:11:37 AM
I am a NEO holder now, so of course I will recommend you to buy NEO. It is considered as the next ETH, it means that you need to buy it now while the price is still cheap compared to ETH. You can buy it during price dump and its price will be much higher in the next few months. NEO is absolutly pretty good than other altcoins!
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 30, 2018, 09:10:20 AM
I suggest you than you invest and buy NEO better you buy ethereum and hold, because I believe the price of ethereum will beat the price of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 09:07:26 AM
As for me, this is a very interesting and promising project. I think that NEO will become a really popular coin. This is the reason for investing in this coin today.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 09:08:57 PM
The NEO project is developing very seriously today. Therefore, I think that today we need to buy, since this project has very strong and serious prospects for development, and there is also great support.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
June 29, 2018, 08:55:25 AM
A perfect moment right now, this coin is heavily undervalued given the immense potential that most of the ICO show in this platform.
Activity: 154
June 29, 2018, 08:51:29 AM
NEO is a project that is developing very well, has a high level team and a very big potential. At the current price I think it is to be bought because if the market will continue to grow, as we all hope, I think it is one of the cryptocurrencies that has the greatest potential for growth
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
I think NEO has a huge potential in the long-term.
I usually don’t like to buy in hypes but if I really believe in the currency, I prefer to buy it now and add more if it goes down, to decrease the average price/ dollar cost averaging
Pages:
Jump to: