Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 38. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:33:35 PM
Neo white paper is made up of a successful team and a good team. During the bear of the season he was among the most able coins. the next time the value will increase greatly and the investors will be rich. it buying from this price right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 03:28:48 PM
In recent months, more and more projects that pass through NEO are very much underestimated. And it exerts very strong pressure both on the price and on the prospect of a coin's roar, now the bear market does not have the opportunity to wait long in such projects. A much more likely growth of the Ether in the near future.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 03:25:50 PM
No, none of the cool ICO will not go to neo,it is absolutely not needed as for me,there is the father of the ICO Ethereum, the novelty of EOS and Cardano.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

NEO is a very strong based coin currently under-priced and price is also low.I would recommend to buy NEO and hold it for coming 2-3 years then its price would be very high and profit rate would be very high.NEO would become comparable with ETH in coming future and may surpass ETH.
Activity: 30
July 09, 2018, 03:14:47 PM
Now I think Neo is a very good long term investment.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 09, 2018, 03:14:39 PM
Currently it is a perfect chance to buy crypto. Neo is my favourite coin for this and following year. I hope more and more ICO will be launched on neo platform. One of the hype ICOs is nOS. I hope that it will be powerful project and it will bring popularity to neo as well
Activity: 406
July 09, 2018, 03:08:25 PM
I totally agree with you, it is a very diamond idea. Buying NEO is now a very appropriate decision to get maximum profit when NEO has become a valuable coin in the future. They have a strong enough reason for the trust they place on the NEO. The reason is that because NEO has a platform that is still a shade with ethereum, whereas, ethereum is a coin that has been relied upon in all matters of development. So NEO has enormous potential to be a valuable coin.
Activity: 538
July 09, 2018, 02:49:48 PM
It is possible that in the near future the NEO exchange rate can gro. Ih we talk about the prospects of the NEO in 2018, then the price of these coins is likely to reach $100.
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 01:07:07 PM
NEO is no longer suitable for long-term investment. The price of NEO has increased a lot by 2017, and its price will not increase much if it continues to increase.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 09, 2018, 01:04:03 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

From time to time NEO shows good results and I am glad to have an opportunity to invest at this asset. Moreover I am investor into Ethereum. And as we know Ethereum is cryptocurrency that in some kind related to NEO.
Activity: 188
July 08, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
NEO has the strongest product and all of NEP-5 means NEO based coins are worthy to buy. SWome NEP5 Based ICO is running now. They will be good too. Day by Day NEO platform is increasing and I believe in future it will be top 5 Coin in the crypto market. In China sometimes it is more popular than Ethereum, they called it the second Ethereum. So, it is the best time to buy NEO coin for a long-term investment.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
July 08, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
One of the strongest sides of NEO is that it almost doesn't have rubbish ICOs based on it. Unlike Ethereum, all NEP-5 ICO are of pretty high quality. Take, for instance Effect.ai who are developing a marketplace for AI technologies or Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/) with their eSports platform. They are really top-notch.
Activity: 574
July 08, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
The idea which is based on buying NEO is a perfect idea RIGHT NOW
Really i belive in it from different sides
And one of this side is WINTER IS COMMING - if you want to be prepared for it, buy it and you won't have any regret
But, please, don't put all money into cryptoworld
Activity: 153
July 08, 2018, 06:07:09 PM
Yes I believe that buying NEO now is the best time to invest in this coin. and in the future it will bring good profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 05:52:44 PM
Neo is a really good coin to hold for long term.I am just sad that I missed that last weeks 27 dollars price.I was about get my money to get a couple neos but life happened.I am ready for a new dip.İn the meantime trying to accumulate some eth to convert to neo or maybe hold as eth.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
July 08, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

In my opinion, neo has the only potential which can be a real competitor of not only ethereum but also bitcoin. I think it is getting more popular and successful day by day, and I think this is a good time to own some neo.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
NEO is a good crypto, I think so. It like ETH's China. Now, the NEO price is quite good, but i think you should use DCA to buy. Do not use all of your money to buy at the same price. In past, the highest Neo price is 160 USD, now the NEO price is ~40 USD/NEO. Please be careful when you do anything 
Activity: 82
July 08, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
Good for you, it's great. I came to NEO a little later. I also like NEO, and I think now is the right time to buy. I do not know if he will replace ETH, but this is the only coin that can compete.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 03:17:44 PM
NEO is another strong based coin and is supposed to be rectified form of Ethereum. Many ICO are using NEO platform these days to promote thier ICO. NEO is currently undervalued and is in nascent stage but its backed by highly experienced block chain developers. It will take 2-3 years for NEO to be fully matured. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
Buying Neo now is the best decision lot of potential coin neo available for us at the lowest price below 50 dollars Neo is lowest price available now it is better to buy the coins as much as we can
Pages:
Jump to: