Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 39. (Read 8513 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 03:03:28 PM
The coin has great potential.. but very responsive to the price of bitcoin. If there is a sharp recovery of the market, the NEO will rush up sharply!
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
If you can take NEO for a long time, after a couple of months the market will go up and in any case you will remain at a profit) the coin has a good potential
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 05:07:17 AM
Honestly, I do not care very much who has created this platform - Chinese or Japanese. I realize that this is a very good altcoin that is why I use all the chances to invest in it when NEO is cheap.

Yes, as soon as China starts moving in this direction, NEO will become one of the most promising coins. And the Chinese rarely miss a good opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 11:16:24 AM
In NEO it is worth investing, but I advise you to wait until the price falls again below $ 30.  And I advise you to hold the coins until next year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 04:37:48 AM
I bought neo $30 each, because i believe that chinese people will release more ico in future in neo network and china will lift the ban.

Honestly, I do not care very much who has created this platform - Chinese or Japanese. I realize that this is a very good altcoin that is why I use all the chances to invest in it when NEO is cheap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
I see the NEO development is pretty a good many people mention that NEO is Ethereum from China so I am now convinced that NEO has a bright future I suggest you buy NEO now because now NEO price is still not too high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Investing in NEO is a pretty good idea in itself. But whether it's good time to enter or next month price of NEO will be better. This is a question that no one has an answer to.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 06, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
it is the right choice to buy NEO, because I believe NEO is the best choice for now being a long-term investment, because I believe the price of NEO will increase very high in the future.

Yes, it will be a great investment. I would like to add only one thing: when you are hesitating, the wisest guys buy NEO and invest in their future.
Activity: 26
July 06, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
NEO is one of the best investment options tight now. I suggest to invest in it, because the price is very low and it is going to raise a lot in the next couple of months in my opinion.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
July 05, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

At the time of posting this question, i believe NEO was pretty damn high in value as was the whole market.
Right now i think that NEO is definitely a buy.

Why?

Because NEO is heavily correlated to CHINA and when not if China will do something with crypto currencies, NEO will go trough the roof.
Thats is why I have a good chunk of this one in my holding ba
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 02:58:32 PM
I think now NEO is greatly underestimated and has a good price to buy it now. NEO is 20% of my portfolio. Buy NEO and make a great profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 129
July 05, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
I would advise you to wait until the price for NEO is below $ 30 and then buy coins.  And I advise you to hold the coins for a long term.
Activity: 63
July 05, 2018, 03:50:31 AM
If you choose neo as you want to invest in it then grab it now because this is the right time to buy neo. Trust me it will rise with bitcoin when the market will going to increase.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 03:48:34 AM
Neo is a good altcoin, it has a great project, has a great potential, it is suitable for long-term investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:28:30 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

These past few days , I read some reviews about neo and I noticed that most of it are a positive feedback so in my opinion , investing in neo is really a good deal aside from that neo is also popular in the market , as far as I know neo is almost next to bitcoin so that's a good thing.
Activity: 113
July 05, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
I think not now, but if you already have Neo, at least until the end of the year, I advise you to wait, which may bring you profits.
Activity: 237
July 05, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Neo is the second coin of my choice after Etherium.
The NEO's smart contract is now widely used.
a good chance to buy it now before the price goes up.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
I think NEO is the right altcoin to buy because its potential isn't yet unfolded. Once this project starts to conquer more smart contract applications and attracts them on its own infrastructure the price of this coin will go high, I think.
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 06:17:31 PM
NEO is a good coin for us to invest. But at the present time, I prefer to invest in XRP. At present, XRP's price is low so I will invest in XRP.
copper member
Activity: 14
July 04, 2018, 06:11:47 PM
I think NEO is a very good long term investment also regarding to claim Gas from NEO. I also read that it is supported by the chinese government.
There are already neo based ICOs and many more will come into the market. NEO will be a promising coin and definitely have a huge growth in future.
Pages:
Jump to: