Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 62. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
Well NEO is a great buy. Make a good combination of alt coins in which there are a few good coins. I would suggest NEO, ADA, PRG and XMR.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 20, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
I think NEO is a very good long term investment also regarding to claim Gas from NEO. I also read that it is supported by the chinese government.
There are already neo based ICOs and many more will come into the market. NEO will be a promising coin and definitely have a huge growth in future.
NEO also have a fixed maximum cap on the number of coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
May 20, 2018, 07:35:38 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

NEO is another strong based coin and is supposed to be rectified form of ETH.Many ICO are using NEO platform these days to promote thier ICO.NEO is currently undervalued and is in nascent stage but its backed by highly experienced block chain developers.It will take 2-3 years for NEO to be fully matured.I would recommend to invest in NEO and hold it till its price reach to moon.I have good quantity of NEO in my wallet and i will hold it for coming 2-3 years.In future NEO would be competitor of ETH.
Many ico is using Neo platform and its getting increase every time. But what is the most advantages compare with etherium?
I dont think it has more advantages more than etherium but at least Neo is good choice of investment but etherium is best.
Activity: 84
May 20, 2018, 07:34:41 AM
besides ethereum i also as a trader choose neo for investment,
chances are now is a good time to buy neo.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
May 20, 2018, 07:32:48 AM
I do not trust neo, but last year I got a big profit.
Neo has many problems, one of the main ones is centralization.
Yesterday I read that found a bug in smart contracts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
May 20, 2018, 07:26:17 AM
i guess NEO is quite a good choice for us to invest for long term, i have seen NEO works and i reallize why there are so many compared it with ETH, using its own blockchain and smart contract, everything about NEO seems to be very convinent and fast, we no longer have to wait for transaction hash anymore but it comes imediately and better than ETH, so I think NEO is very worthy to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
May 20, 2018, 06:57:06 AM
I do not know whether it is good time or not to by NEO, but I am pretty sure that its bad to BUY NEO because more than 50% of coins are in devs hands, I consider it to be not the best option.
by buying a coin capable of making this coin experiencing increases. so that by pay NEO able to increase the price of NOE. because with many who buy the NEO it is an interesting coin. so that enthusiasts buy NEO to be owned, and this has an impact to improve the development of NEO in the future.

I do not understand the value of this coin when Bitcoin and Ethereum occupy the main part of the whole market of crypto-currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 06:51:43 AM
I do not know whether it is good time or not to by NEO, but I am pretty sure that its bad to BUY NEO because more than 50% of coins are in devs hands, I consider it to be not the best option.
by buying a coin capable of making this coin experiencing increases. so that by pay NEO able to increase the price of NOE. because with many who buy the NEO it is an interesting coin. so that enthusiasts buy NEO to be owned, and this has an impact to improve the development of NEO in the future.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
May 20, 2018, 06:48:18 AM
NEO is a very tempting coin.I watch her all the time.I suppose you can buy some of these coins.And suddenly it will be a justified purchase
Activity: 182
May 20, 2018, 06:43:38 AM

Last year Neo seemed unstoppable, but like all cryptoes, this year the bear market made it back to earth even if compared to other altcoin neo can still survive better. I think there is still a lot of chances from Neo to get back on the highest market capitalization, but it looks like the market correction and the pressure from competitors will not make it go just like last year.
Activity: 123
May 20, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

Neo is a very promising altcoin especially in the past year. But lately it seems Neo lost momentum to keep going.
I still believe this altcoin can still get good support again, but maybe not as fast as last year.
Activity: 168
May 20, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

After spectacular 2017, like other altcoins, neo has a great correction this year. But given its potential, this platform will of course be more widely used in the future. So I think if compared to other altcoin, I think neo is more than worth to enter in portfolio.
Activity: 84
May 19, 2018, 11:06:37 PM
Neo is a good coin and has advanced technology I think Neo has the potential to continue to grow in the future so if you have the capital do not hesitate to buy Neo now to be made Investment
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
NEO has the 70% of my portfolio,because i believe NEO has far more potential than ethereum,NEO as the chinese ethereum has more advance technology than eth's platform they borth offers smartcontracts and d-apps,NEO has NEP5 tokens which are upgraded version of ERC20 tokens,this is why most of the new developers are using NEO platform over ETH's outdated platform.
buying NEO is a great idea that needs to be applied. because the NEO is Altcoin which has an increasing development and classified Altcoin with prices that continue to soar. this is largely influenced by the development and increasing levels of coin enthusiasts. so NEO can be a high price. besides NEO is also very potential to be reliable in the future. so I support you to buy NEO.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 19, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
NEO is worth investing and holding long term. I have very good faith in NEO and believe that this is the one that can give Ethereum a really hard time.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 10:18:31 AM
Not so sure for the short term, but for the long term, I'm sure Neo will be equivalent to Ethereum
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 08:22:16 AM
It is completely shopping time for NEO. Dirt cheap right now. Same goes for other cool China based projects like Matrix or Sharder.
It's a stable coin, actually this is good for day trading, I would buy NEO and just sell as the market is not really fluctuating.
Choosing it for long term investment is also good but we need a longer period to make a significant profit.
yes, NEO is one good altcoin also to make day trading or use long-term investment, for example we buy and we make long term investment to get bigger profit it kinda need long time, different if we can do like day trader , we are quicker to make a profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 07:44:43 AM
NEO is indeed a very good investment as well as flipping coin Smiley

One of the best current choice available if you have sufficient capital for it due to its cost per coin.

Go for it mate!
Activity: 8
May 19, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
I see NEO as a very good investment because of the location. China is the largest market and they will be more apt to support NEO than ETH. NEO is still pretty low if you were to consider its value to ETH. I am really bullish on NEO and think it is the first true and ready competitor to ETH; besides of course BTC.
Activity: 9
May 19, 2018, 03:17:08 AM
BITTREX - Go to Bittrex, The Next Generation Digital Currency Exchange and sign up. Get your BTC or ETH address. Transfer BTC or ETH to Bittrex and send your exchange it with NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: