Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 60. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 23, 2018, 06:19:08 AM
Neo has a very good prospect and promise. Prices for now also have risen rapidly, especially later. Already many large investors and small investors who joined into the Neo project. They believe that by investing in Neo they will get multiple benefits. By launching its own platform, Neo became more successful and tried to keep the top spot in the world of cryptocurrency. So in my opinion the potential price will go to the moon is Neo. So, hold is the best you can do.   thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
As far, as I heard, NEO is very promissing thing, so maybe you will became rich. Buy if you have some free money
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 05:36:25 AM
the biggest advantage of this cryptocurrency is that it is very popular in the Chinese market. the Chinese market is now one of the most popular and most expensive markets in the world. but in General, as a coin personally I like it I fall.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 01:39:15 AM
Now the price for NEO is 56 $.  I think it's a good price to invest in this coin for a long term.
Activity: 372
May 22, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
NEO is always a good choice. Many projects / ICO are building their platforms. I have no doubt that NEO will definitely become one of the best gains in 2018.
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
The price is really too low now. I bought some NEO for the upcoming ICOs (Phantasma and NEX), and I suppose that the price is at its bottom, so it's a good time to buy some NEO anyway. At lease I don't belive that NEO can fall even more.
You are lucky to get into these great ICOs.
I can't join NEX which is so bullish. Hope I can grab some when it is listed on exchanges.
Well I hope you will have a good luck pretty soon
About NEX
is it really worth investing in? I have heard both good and bad about it
Activity: 490
May 22, 2018, 09:49:44 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
It is a nice question indeed
i have heard a lot of people talking about NEO and though I have not decided yet whether I want it or not I would like to learn more
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
The price is really too low now. I bought some NEO for the upcoming ICOs (Phantasma and NEX), and I suppose that the price is at its bottom, so it's a good time to buy some NEO anyway. At lease I don't belive that NEO can fall even more.
You are lucky to get into these great ICOs.
I can't join NEX which is so bullish. Hope I can grab some when it is listed on exchanges.
Activity: 364
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
May 22, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
Activity: 518
May 22, 2018, 09:35:37 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

Neo is one of the most popular currencies. It has quite good parameters in terms of decentralization, scalability and security. Moreover this coin show stable price figures. All these can attract investors.
Activity: 150
May 22, 2018, 07:05:39 AM
You can try investing in NEO - this is a good coin.  But I advise you to invest in a few more coins.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
I do not trust neo, but last year I got a big profit.
Neo has many problems, one of the main ones is centralization.
Yesterday I read that found a bug in smart contracts.
Neo does have the potential to grow, now many who like Neo because of potential price increases that can be believed. if you do not like you can join ETH because the price is also good, all will be profitable if you can manage well and buy at a cheap price then you can earn a profit easily.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 22, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
of course. because Neo entered in the best altcoin in the year 2018. I guess you can buy Neo as much as you can. the upside later can you tube to get investment in ICO project.
Activity: 119
May 22, 2018, 01:39:25 AM
Today, the price of neo fell by 6%.  I think it's a good time to buy coins and hold them for a long term.
Activity: 140
May 21, 2018, 10:14:00 PM
Why not try to get into some of those ico's as well. Some of them could be quite lucrative  Grin
Activity: 138
May 21, 2018, 09:38:28 PM
Neo has a good performance in this year 2018, so i think this is a good time for buying it, But we need to diversify our portfolio so that we don't missed the potential of some altcoins because some of them are also profitable.
Activity: 210
May 21, 2018, 09:28:26 PM
buy Neo and use as an investment will definitely benefit, Neo is a potential coin in the future he has advanced technology, I think Neo is the next Ethereum, so do not hesitate to buy NEO now.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 08:52:12 PM
I am glad to see there are so many people fond of NEO.
NEO is building a strong community while more projects are based on it.
HODL and be happy.
Activity: 34
May 21, 2018, 06:58:32 PM
Everytime I make profits from other altcoins I reinvest 25%-50% in buying NEO. NEO is building nice & strong ecosystem and every now and then you get free airdrops for NEO or other NEP-5 you hold. I am HODLing it long time, and never think about the price at which it is now. happy HODLing!  Grin
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

Yes, this is a good time for buying some NEO right now, NEO will rise and increase to the peak in no time. The growth price of NEO is very great, as you can see and check in the marketcap, NEO's price already reach $62.38 USD, it's highly possible that its price will hit $100 usd soon
Pages:
Jump to: