Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 63. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:55:58 AM
Your prediction when it is very sharp because it has been proven that the current price of NEO is very high increase, congratulations for you because now it's time to take the profit you've got on the coin NEO, whether NEO can follow the price of LTC by the end of this year?
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Anchor is a crypto with good technology and strong community. NEO has launched its NEP-5 token. In the future I believe in NEO's value addition.
NEO uses C # and Javacrypt. This is a common language and people can easily contribute to upgrade the source code for the project.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 18, 2018, 05:54:37 AM
It is completely shopping time for NEO. Dirt cheap right now. Same goes for other cool China based projects like Matrix or Sharder.
It's a stable coin, actually this is good for day trading, I would buy NEO and just sell as the market is not really fluctuating.
Choosing it for long term investment is also good but we need a longer period to make a significant profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
May 18, 2018, 05:28:40 AM
It is completely shopping time for NEO. Dirt cheap right now. Same goes for other cool China based projects like Matrix or Sharder.
Activity: 47
May 18, 2018, 05:26:32 AM
i am betting that China will do something with crypto this year thus, NEo will skyrocket . And it wont matter if the China market will be heavily regulated or not, the fud will push the price up.
Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
i am betting that China will do something with crypto this year thus, NEo will skyrocket . And it wont matter if the China market will be heavily regulated or not, the fud will push the price up.
Activity: 37
May 18, 2018, 01:41:04 AM
Activity: 19
May 17, 2018, 12:07:03 PM
Neo has it's place in the world of crypto currency and buying Neo is quite profitable because of it's everyday development and I believe that in a couple of years it's price will be doubled or more.
Activity: 151
May 16, 2018, 12:09:41 PM
It seems to me that for a long time the price for NEO will be low.  And maybe in 2 years this coin will be popular.
Activity: 124
May 16, 2018, 09:18:00 AM
Why not?  Now the price for NEO is low.  This is a good and promising coin.  I advise you to invest in NEO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 09:15:46 AM
The opinion of the majority stops at the cost of the Neo token at$ 100, but there is also a separate group of people who give a higher forecast — 130-180 dollars.
Undoubtedly, 2018 will be the key year in the development of this cryptocurrency. Neo is making itself increasingly known, forcing you to pay attention to its advantages.
The coin will definitely break up, and most likely it will happen this year.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 08:14:12 AM
I think NEO is a special potential coin, because the impact of the Chinese government policy on NEO does not show its real strength, I believe that in a few years, NEO will have a trend of rapid rise.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 16, 2018, 08:11:54 AM
A good strategy would be to assess what you feel the long-term outcome of a project would. Once you're down with the roadmap, outlook and  feel confident about where things are head for the coin, it doesn't matter "when" you buy it. Go in with a plan, and it even if the plans fails, it won't matter because at you'd have at least gone in with a plan instead of a headless chicken.
Activity: 7
May 16, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
NEO has way better price outlooks compared to ETH imo: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
Activity: 168
May 16, 2018, 08:00:05 AM
I think NEO is a very promising coin and about a year later the price for it will grow several times.  I advise you to buy some coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
May 16, 2018, 07:24:18 AM
I think buying NEO now will be a very good investment, In time to come many new ICO will move to NEO and develop their app on neo and when that happens, the demand for NEO will go so high and the price will rise so high. One thing I like about NEO, is the zero transaction of the platform. And I think soon it will prefer over other smart contract platform.
Activity: 5
May 16, 2018, 07:12:44 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I predict in the future NEO valuation will enter the top 50 cryptocurrency markets...and I strongly agree that it is currently a good time to buy NEO because the price is still cheap.

Even at your time of writing the valuation of NEO is in the top 50.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

"A good time to buy NEO because the price is cheap." is a lousy argument.

You shouldn't buy anything because the price is cheap, you should buy because you believe in it's fundamentals or it has bottomed out on TA charts and you believe it has potential to grow.
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
I think it is very interesting to buy neo which is currently very appropriate to buy, and many ico are waiting for my future progress very dilemma with this. I think both are very suitable to be bought or invested
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
May 15, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
The market is moving upwards but I think NEO is not suitable to buy at this time. many other coin worth more than NEO to invest,
Activity: 10
May 15, 2018, 12:42:25 PM
NEO is a good investment, but i think there is not much activity there right now. There are better investments right now, and you can make bigger profits from other coins like Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: