Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 64. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
Even now I think you can buy NEO and it will be a good investment. I hope that NEO will still be able to gain popularity and he will be able to compete Ethereum in 2019.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
i am betting that China will do something with crypto this year thus, NEo will skyrocket . And it wont matter if the China market will be heavily regulated or not, the fud will push the price up.

The coin of NEO shows growth, at the coinmarketcap exchange takes the 11th place that for a new coin success, I consider NEO coin in the nearest future will show still big growth
Activity: 58
May 15, 2018, 06:26:18 AM
I believe NEO is a good long term investment.
Good but if you invest it should have been much earlier, for example, I invested in NEO when he was worth $ 28. And now it's not bad pretty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
NEO-analogue of the Ether from the Heavens, the Chinese crypt with great potential, promising and quickly recouped in 2018.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:14:06 AM
i am betting that China will do something with crypto this year thus, NEo will skyrocket . And it wont matter if the China market will be heavily regulated or not, the fud will push the price up.

NEO is a good and promising coin, but I would not invest in it a significant part of the portfolio, as the risk of tight regulation by the authorities is very large. It is best to choose coins that focus on the global world, rather than on one country.
Activity: 12
May 15, 2018, 06:11:33 AM
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 11:41:08 PM
NEo is a good and promising coins to invest, its not a wrong choice and maybe its one of the best investment than others. Keep watching the market maybe they are going dip for buy more.
Activity: 91
May 14, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
I believe NEO is a good long term investment.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 11:29:32 PM
I think it's a wise choice to buy NEO at any time, because NEO looks like the next ETH, and NEO has more advantages. That is really hard to tell if now is the best time to buy NEO.
although the potential of NEO is very large, but for now it should be more patient waiting for NEO price to high position. this happens because the NEO is currently still at a low price and will someday be in a high position.
Activity: 97
May 14, 2018, 11:25:22 PM
I think it's a wise choice to buy NEO at any time, because NEO looks like the next ETH, and NEO has more advantages. That is really hard to tell if now is the best time to buy NEO.
Activity: 25
May 14, 2018, 11:29:48 AM
this is a good opportunity to buy NEO or any other coins. The crypto market is in decline and starts to recover. However, the possibility of correction will certainly exist.
Activity: 62
May 14, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
NEO remains a reliable investment, despite years. you should buy neo now
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
Some analysts say that by 2020, the NEO course will be $ 350-400. This is more than 10 times more than now. It turns out, in the long term, investing in NEO is profitable. However, political moments must not be overlooked. Since the NEO comes from China, then there are possible different scenarios up to the prohibition of cryptocurrency or nationalization. But everything can be quite smooth, on the other hand.

The NEO Crypto currency has always shown very good results both in attracting users and in terms of capitalization characteristics. The main task of NEO is to create a unique platform that would be ideal for Chinese developers. To put your money in NEO you can and even need. Statistics, graphics and news on our side.
Activity: 350
May 14, 2018, 04:50:48 AM
Some analysts say that by 2020, the NEO course will be $ 350-400. This is more than 10 times more than now. It turns out, in the long term, investing in NEO is profitable. However, political moments must not be overlooked. Since the NEO comes from China, then there are possible different scenarios up to the prohibition of cryptocurrency or nationalization. But everything can be quite smooth, on the other hand.
Why more than x10? As I can see 12 May NEO price was near $62-63. And $350-400 is not 10 times. NEO team actively develop their ICO platform. And unlike ETH to make ICO on NEO platform is more expensive than on the ETH blockchain
Also increase of price in $ equivalent doesn't mean price increase in pair with BTC for example. I like NEO by the way, and price is relatively attractive now and I am planning to buy more.
Activity: 266
May 14, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
NEO like a good idea project, but here's what this indivisible coin seems to me to many repels. As for me, it's time to solve this problem. Investing in NEO stands unambiguously, because it is an analogue of the ethereum, only designed more to work with Chinese ICO, the prospect of its growth is also great and in the future, with the development of technology, it may even grow to the level of the ethereum.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Certainly worth buying, this is the first competitor of the ethereum. Soon they will present their new development of the "catapult" and it will fly to the skies. The Chinese know how to compete. Neo just to diversify the portfolio should be kept as a relatively reliable cryptocurrency. But certainly not as a risky investment
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 14, 2018, 03:11:20 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

NEO is another strong based coin and is supposed to be rectified form of ETH.Many ICO are using NEO platform these days to promote thier ICO.NEO is currently undervalued and is in nascent stage but its backed by highly experienced block chain developers.It will take 2-3 years for NEO to be fully matured.I would recommend to invest in NEO and hold it till its price reach to moon.I have good quantity of NEO in my wallet and i will hold it for coming 2-3 years.In future NEO would be competitor of ETH.
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
May 14, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Why more than x10? As I can see 12 May NEO price was near $62-63. And $350-400 is not 10 times. NEO team actively develop their ICO platform. And unlike ETH to make ICO on NEO platform is more expensive than on the ETH blockchain
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
I just bought some NEO last week.
I should have noticed this one much earlier.
Hope it still has good potential to grow.
Activity: 152
May 14, 2018, 12:29:49 AM
In my view, If you believe in long-term potential coins, you should only buy and HOLD. All coins experience volatility in the short term.
So if you believe that NEO will be next ETH. So now is a good time to buy Neo.

Pages:
Jump to: