Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 65. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 12:20:06 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
NEO buying most likely to get a big enough profit. because the increase in the NEO continues to point to a good move. thus triggering the future to be better and extraordinary. so by buying NEO quite good and profitable both for short and long-term.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
May 14, 2018, 12:18:46 AM
Not only a good investment, but it also yields GAS as product which at current time sells to offer you about 4% yearly income in your investment.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 12:12:54 AM

I think NEO is a very good play, has the potential to 10x from here in a year. HOWEVER, I'm bagging ICON because I think it has the potential to 100x
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 12:11:29 AM
Neo is a good coin and has advanced technology I think Neo has the potential to continue to grow in the future so if you have the capital do not hesitate to buy Neo now to be made Investment
Activity: 125
May 13, 2018, 11:20:08 PM
NEO is working hard to develop future products. It not only changed its name from NEA to Antonys in June 2017, but also re-adjusted its marketing focus and achieved great success. Neo's goal is to eventually use many of the same technologies as Ethereum to become a platform for a new smart economy. I am more optimistic about NEO. Although it can not replace Ethereum for the time being, it will certainly be a very strong competitor in the future. It is worth buying.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 01:28:40 AM
I'm long term very bullish as well. In order for any project and company to grow big you need staying power, you need to be able to weather the ups and downs of the market. Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and all the big companies all had their ups and downs and it took them a very long time in the market, and many years, to grow to the size they are today.
With NEO/ONT/Onchain setting themselves up as the #1 compliant blockchain ecosystem of China they have the best possible odds of being in this race for the long haul. They are in a unique position in the market, and if the rest of the world wants to use NEO too that's great of course.
There is still a lot of hard work still to be done, and a shit-ton of coding. But if any project out there has the chance to survive and prosper then NEO is one of the top picks for sure.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
Some analysts say that by 2020, the NEO course will be $ 350-400. This is more than 10 times more than now. It turns out, in the long term, investing in NEO is profitable. However, political moments must not be overlooked. Since the NEO comes from China, then there are possible different scenarios up to the prohibition of cryptocurrency or nationalization. But everything can be quite smooth, on the other hand.
Activity: 462
May 12, 2018, 04:12:04 PM
buy neo is now very good, we know a lot of speculation that states that neo juxtaposed with ethereum. now neo is still one of the coins that have the potential so no mistake if many are buying neo for investment.

anyway recently I liked the withdrawal of some coins from NEO wallet, while there was no minimum transaction fee. This surprised me and pleased me.
Activity: 109
May 12, 2018, 09:15:24 AM
neo coins are quite potential now I think the right choice to invest long-term with neo coins, according to experts if you want to invest better with neo because there will be a surprise at the end of the year.
Activity: 121
May 12, 2018, 08:49:35 AM
Yes that's a good idea for buying NEO.cause now NEO price is increasing day by day.NEO is absolutly pretty good than other altcoins and I always believe that there is still room for NEO to grow.
Its market value is already ahead, and I'm sure a lot of people have noticed its value.
Activity: 30
May 12, 2018, 08:46:17 AM
NEO is a good investment, but i think there is not much activity there right now. There are better investments right now, and you can make bigger profits from other coins like Ethereum, Ripple or Cardano.
copper member
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 03:09:41 AM
Yes that's a good idea for buying NEO.cause now NEO price is increasing day by day.NEO is absolutly pretty good than other altcoins and I always believe that there is still room for NEO to grow.
Activity: 106
May 12, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
IMO, I believe ETH ecosystem. NEO has some disadvantages.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 12, 2018, 01:22:57 AM
Buying more NEO is now my plan exactly. It is promising after holding this altcoin for some months and the price is now promising. Although the price is still changing, I'm sure that the future will be greater. It uses the good blockchain technology and smart contract likely the ETH platform. The speed transaction and resistant computer also make this NEO chosen.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 01:13:31 AM
NEO price now decreasing day by day hence wait and check before buying, if you buy now this is the right time also because NEO is the one of the promising coin and good potential coin, its updated project NEO nothing but chinese ETH there have good updates in future so  price will reach huge price   
Activity: 36
May 12, 2018, 12:57:54 AM
NEO is losing value every other day, it is now $ 62. So wait little longer and see how it performs. I was thinking it will not come below $65 but it did.
Activity: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:48:15 AM
I think NEO still has a lot of good news to come with projects being launched on their platform. Moreover, it has held up very well during the big dip, so if market sentiment remains positive I believe that there is still room for NEO to grow.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:30:31 PM
I lost confidence in NEO. It seems to me that the price of this coin is considerably overestimated. Now I'm not ready to invest in this coin.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:19:01 PM
For me it remains unclear why the last days of NEO so loses in value? It seems to be a promising block, it should grow, but for the last week -20%, there would not be any negative news ... Let's hope that the output of the NEX project will make NEO grow!
for me i will choose ethereum rather than neo. i know that neo is good altcoin too but ethereum is one of the best altcoin after bitcoin in fact ethereum is a people choose or should i say ethereum is a highly demand altcoin and its popular too. this is all my opinion im not against to other alcoint im just fan of the ethereum because thae value in the market is good even sometimes it will fall down i will trust ethereum i know that it will increase again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:09:43 PM
For me it remains unclear why the last days of NEO so loses in value? It seems to be a promising block, it should grow, but for the last week -20%, there would not be any negative news ... Let's hope that the output of the NEX project will make NEO grow!
Pages:
Jump to: