Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying NEO - page 67. (Read 8517 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
I'm relative new to crypto, but according to walletinvestor NEO seems like a buy now:

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/neo-prediction
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 10:04:15 AM
NEO is rather cheap offering good opportunities for the projects and good speed of the transactions. I believe it will grow by higher percentage than btc and etherium, so go get it.
Activity: 121
May 09, 2018, 09:54:43 AM
The price is very convenient in the past days. now it has risen quite a bit. but I think there is still a buying opportunity. one day will come to great places
Activity: 115
May 09, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
NEO is pretty stable now. It shows a gradual good growth. I think this is one of the good investments in the top 10 coins. More and more ICO we see. So buy NEO for both profit and to participate in some ICOs.
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.

The answer that depends on why you want to buy NEO. If you want to make a quick profit then there are probably better coins to buy. If you think it has good long term prospects and you want to hold for multiple years then I would say yes. WHY NOT!!!!!, I think NEO its good for long term , from what i see now price NEO around $75.69, and its still will keep go up.
Activity: 7
May 09, 2018, 09:25:46 AM
One of the most scathing critiques of NEO is that it's incredibly centralized. There are only 7 validation nodes which are controlled by either Onchain (company that founded and is developing NEO), the NEO Council, or the City of Zion, three organizations that are very closely tied to each other
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 09, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
in my opinion, this is a very promising project to invest in it. in addition, a very interesting idea and just great tokens now  Cool
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
Do you think is a good time for buying some NEO now? Whit many Ico coming could be the last chance before the price is going to increase much.
I think almost all coins having a real team and interesting technology with it will at least double in price every new year. NEO is not an exception. This coin must be in every portfolio!
Activity: 107
May 06, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
NEO is indeed growing massively because people are starting to recognise its platform, it has more advance technology than ethereum that is why it is called the chinese ethereum, because literally it is an upgraded version of ethereum which is created by these chinese developers were it was based to ethereum's platform that is why they are sharing the same code,both are offering smartcontracts and decentralized applications.

So, buying into NEO would be a smart thing to do
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 06, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
bought some NEO at below 50USD before and still holding it now.
still waiting for couple of months or even a year.
NEO will hit a thousand dollars and more soon.
Activity: 196
May 06, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
I think NEO is very good especially if you already have Ethereum since NEO is one of the closest competitors of ETH. You will also get free Gas for holding this coins.

Neo is a long term investement and it has a very good use case that would make the coin have great value in the future. Buying NEO is always a good decision to make.
Activity: 167
May 06, 2018, 03:08:32 AM
If your investment is long investment, then suggest buying bitcoin. Although NEO is likely to grow faster than bitcoin, NEO has some uncertain factors. China's policy will also have a great impact on NEO.
Activity: 145
May 06, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
My opinion is,  if someone is just newly member in crypto place better to invest neo and avoid new ICO to keep safe from a possible scam project.
Activity: 18
May 06, 2018, 01:58:45 AM
NEO have many developments on their blockchain. Many startups have started collaboration with NEO. Bright future ahead.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
May 06, 2018, 01:53:40 AM
NEO is a very interested community. The majority of all NEO investors live in China. Of course, the Chinese call anchor is China's ETH. I will continue to buy NEO and wait for $ 300
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 01:51:58 AM
buying NEO is a great idea. because the NEO is a coin with an ever-increasing development. so by having the NEO is able to achieve substantial profits for the future. besides that with the increasing NEO development is able to give a fairly high price in the future. so I advise to immediately buy the NEO and hold it for a while.
Activity: 155
May 06, 2018, 01:24:45 AM
I can see NEO hit the $1000 price and a market cap of ~100bln. Maybe not this year but if it goes like this,the end of 2018 will see NEO near that price.

I own 0 NEO,but seeing the price SOAR it made me think why I didn't bought at $7 when it was still antshares
It more than 10 times grow from this price, i think it impossible for Neo to reach that price. Neo is not too popular as Ethereum and not being used by many ico, so i don't think Neo price can rise too much.
Activity: 20
May 06, 2018, 01:13:40 AM
NEO is the future. NEO is the Apple of the Crytoverse.
Activity: 27
May 06, 2018, 01:05:35 AM
You can consider buying NEO now as prices for all coins are picking up. This is because now bitcoin prices are shooting up steadily thus affecting all the alt coins as well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 06, 2018, 12:10:14 AM
NEO is an Altcoin that has high development potential. so by having the NEO is very interesting. besides, I see the development of NEO which is starting to increase. it is able to give a high price to the NEO. with high prices will lure a lot of interest to NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: