Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 36. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Great news with the new update - the change regarding maximum stake age will allow more evenly staking finally!

The BUZZ team really did a great job implementing the amazing new updates - keep up the great work!
BUZZ is top of the game it seems  Grin

Yes, it could be. Depends of how developers will continue to work on the project. More suitable exchanges would be nice. And then 70 satoshi level is realistic.

regards
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Great news with the new update - the change regarding maximum stake age will allow more evenly staking finally!

The BUZZ team really did a great job implementing the amazing new updates - keep up the great work!
BUZZ is top of the game it seems  Grin
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Finally getting the wallet to sync on my own thanks anyhows Smiley
Activity: 278
Merit: 109

Wallet Update

We have officially started building wallets for OSX, Linux and Windows.

Activation Block for Maximum Stake Age is at 935k, so that there will be 5,000 blocks where everyone should be able to get a nice staking reward (especially for those who have not received rewards at 1200% yet).

Activation Block for RoI/Maturation, Support Development fund at 940k, where all new changes will take effect.

We have submitted our code to all of the exchanges asking them to update the wallet in the next 10 days, and if they cannot manage this to put the exchange wallet into maintenance mode for the time being.

More details to follow just as soon as they become available...
Activity: 322
WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN
When buzz go to bittrex or binance?

To Bittrex probably never!

Bittrex only lists coins with high community demand, innovative technology, or contribution to science or humanity. Bittrex’s website states their team limits themselves to only a handful of new coin releases a week, to pick out the best. In addition  Bittrex requires a lot to list a coin, code reviews, background checks, determining the utility of the token, etc and the process can take a while. I heard that Bittrex asks between $5000 and 3 BTCs to get listed.

I think to get listed on Binance is easier. But I'm not so familiar with Binance.

Bittrex does this to avoid the classic pump and dump scheme. Also $5000? That's nothing when a coin is making $250,000k a day. I looked at Cryptopia's listing fee which is what 5 million dot = current rate of $250,000k

Bittrex being $5,000 is far more reasonable than Cryptopia's quarter of 1 million. Dot was up mid week so it was closer to $400,000K

Again $5,000 is more than reasonable.

Activity: 66
Is any one having issues with buzz coin staking?  The last couple days, only got one stake, was getting 3- 4 per day. Today have not received one stake.

Still waiting for my first staking.

It's best to stake on a pool if you have smaller amounts. Try here for example: https://stakeunited.com/tranquilitor

have 3.4 milion.  its constantly saying reward in 2 hours and never gets there - 10 days now.  If I can't stake this then I'll be dumping.
I did not make so good experience with single staking either, but I'm super happy with the StakeUnited pool. Totally reliable. Payout every 4 hours. In some exceptional cases max 12 hours delayed. Super easy self managed multicoin pool. Nice UI. Currently still possible to almost double stake within one month.
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Is any one having issues with buzz coin staking?  The last couple days, only got one stake, was getting 3- 4 per day. Today have not received one stake.

It's best to stake on a pool if you have smaller amounts. Try here for example: https://stakeunited.com/tranquilitor

have 3.4 milion.  its constantly saying reward in 2 hours and never gets there - 10 days now.  If I can't stake this then I'll be dumping.
Activity: 66

To Bittrex probably never!

Bittrex only lists coins with high community demand, innovative technology, or contribution to science or humanity. Bittrex’s website states their team limits themselves to only a handful of new coin releases a week, to pick out the best. In addition  Bittrex requires a lot to list a coin, code reviews, background checks, determining the utility of the token, etc and the process can take a while. I heard that Bittrex asks between $5000 and 3 BTCs to get listed.

I think to get listed on Binance is easier. But I'm not so familiar with Binance.
Activity: 302
Activity: 566
Does anyone know if it is normal when syncing with the windows wallet you do not see the
blockchain blocks countdown within the wallet? thanks in advance.
Activity: 318
crypto enthusiast
Really like this project.
It is diverse and fresh.

Let's hope, that devs reach to some respectable exchanges, and provide assignments from RoadMap in due.

regards
Activity: 15
I have a question about the coinsupply. Coinmarketcap = 11031022268 / blockexplorer = 14015563357 this a big difference. How is this possibile? And which is true?
Is any one having issues with buzz coin staking?  The last couple days, only got one stake, was getting 3- 4 per day. Today have not received one stake.

Activity: 336
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins

how many do i need?

4-5M for daily stake rewards

so why no rewards at all for 3.4m?  makes no sense. its like 2 weeks.

They will come... At the moment it's approximately 9-10m in order to stake every day. Rest assured though, that the dev team are aware of problems with slightly smaller amounts not being able to stake as quick as everybody would like, and it's something that's planned for the forthcoming wallet release... keep checking for the official announcement
Hi,

Need help badly. Looks like i lost 2.5M coins...
 Status of network says "0 active connections to buzzcoin network" -> without looking/waiting for sync I sent the coins to Bizzcoin wallet address

Here is what i did (Sync didn't happen at any point of time)
 1) Encrypt the wallet
 2) Send the coins from exchange to wallet
 3) Exchange sent confirmed
 4) Buzzcoin still outof sync
 5) Completed bootstrap steps
 6) Still no sync Sad

It's been 2 hrs and no progress on sync and Status ("0 active connections to buzzcoin network")

Can someone help me on this please?
Have i lost all the buzz coins?

Thank you,
VeerA

I could see the coins under explorer.buzzcoin.info. Please help mee

Please get on the discord server. Community or devs are very active and they will help you quickly. If I were you, I'd re-download the QT wallet from their website, bootstrap it and wait for 2 hours. It should be fine then.

Definitely head over to the discord channel. If you've seen your coins on the block explorer and you're unable to sync, it's likely a case of your wallet not being able to connect to the network. It might be a firewall or router issue but difficult to diagnose properly from just one or two comments on here
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins

how many do i need?

so why no rewards at all for 3.4m?  makes no sense. its like 2 weeks.
Activity: 7
not enough coins

how many do i need?

Some nice announcements will take place on Monday  Wink
Make sure you get your BuzzCoins by then, to not regret when you will see the price going too high.
Also, you still have time to get 100% per month for what you stake.
If don't have that many coins, or don't want to keep the wallet open all the time, i recommend you the best staking pool that i have saw.
It's very easy to use , and user friendly. It looks like an exchange, you can stake 12 coins here( including BUZZ) , and you can see your balance and stakes in real time ( including value in BTC and $).
https://stakeunited.com/mihai091
If have any questions or problems, just check out discord channel of StakeUnited team and community: https://discordapp.com/invite/JnM5QUZ.

One doesn't need to give anybody their coins if they are staking about 4-5M BUZZ coins. Simply keep them in your own desktop wallet (i use QT) and you shoul start seeing (in today's ROI settings) about 100K + coins per day. There is an official staking pool at Buzzcoin too and people can join that one via BuzzCoin's own disclord server. (check original post)
Hi,

Need help badly. Looks like i lost 2.5M coins...
 Status of network says "0 active connections to buzzcoin network" -> without looking/waiting for sync I sent the coins to Bizzcoin wallet address

Here is what i did (Sync didn't happen at any point of time)
 1) Encrypt the wallet
 2) Send the coins from exchange to wallet
 3) Exchange sent confirmed
 4) Buzzcoin still outof sync
 5) Completed bootstrap steps
 6) Still no sync Sad

It's been 2 hrs and no progress on sync and Status ("0 active connections to buzzcoin network")

Can someone help me on this please?
Have i lost all the buzz coins?

Thank you,
VeerA

I could see the coins under explorer.buzzcoin.info. Please help mee

Please get on the discord server. Community or devs are very active and they will help you quickly. If I were you, I'd re-download the QT wallet from their website, bootstrap it and wait for 2 hours. It should be fine then.
Pages:
Jump to: