Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 37. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Buzz is going to 50-70 sats. It can happen in a few hours. IMO  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Buzz is ready for another move!
I believe that buzz can hit 70-80 sat! Even CJ did it!!!
Activity: 4
You most definitely didn't. Just wait until it syncs. If there are no active connections, I think you have to add some nodes yourself, read through this thread - I'm sure someone has already encountered such problem.

Hi,

Need help badly. Looks like i lost 2.5M coins...
 Status of network says "0 active connections to buzzcoin network" -> without looking/waiting for sync I sent the coins to Bizzcoin wallet address

Here is what i did (Sync didn't happen at any point of time)
 1) Encrypt the wallet
 2) Send the coins from exchange to wallet
 3) Exchange sent confirmed
 4) Buzzcoin still outof sync
 5) Completed bootstrap steps
 6) Still no sync Sad

It's been 2 hrs and no progress on sync and Status ("0 active connections to buzzcoin network")

Can someone help me on this please?
Have i lost all the buzz coins?

Thank you,
VeerA

Activity: 3
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins

how many do i need?

That's crazy that this many coins won't stake.  I like Buzzcoin and have some in my wallet but I too can't get it to stake.  Truckcoin, RAIN, Version, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess and 808 are still great low entry profitable coins that stake easily.  At least Buzzcoin is a good store of value at this time.  Compound, 1337 are easy to stake and get LTC and DOGE because they go below 1 Sat.  

I started with 1,2m buzzcoins and i had stake every 2-4 days so far..
Activity: 206
Number of BUZZ are huge

I prefer to stake on the pool https://stakeunited.com/laineux which is really good on BUZZ with about 5 rewards per day

On ALTCOM with only 60 coins, I can get a standalone stake reward quite every day
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins

how many do i need?

That's crazy that this many coins won't stake.  I like Buzzcoin and have some in my wallet but I too can't get it to stake.  Truckcoin, RAIN, Version, Growthcoin, Healthyworm, Chess and 808 are still great low entry profitable coins that stake easily.  At least Buzzcoin is a good store of value at this time.  Compound, 1337 are easy to stake and get LTC and DOGE because they go below 1 Sat.  
Hi,

Status of network says "0 active connections to buzzcoin network" -> without looking/waiting for sync I sent the coins to Bizzcoin wallet address

1) Encrypt the wallet
 6) Still no sync Sad

It's been 2 hrs and no progress on sync and Status ("0 active connections to buzzcoin network")

Thank you,
VeerA

I could see the coins under explorer.buzzcoin.info. Please help mee
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
So how many coins do you need to stake?  How is 3 mil not enough?
Hi,

1) Encrypt the wallet
 6) Still no sync Sad

Thank you,
VeerA
Activity: 3
possible to have a partnership with apimondia ?
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
I have 1,143,368 coins, 08/01/2018 mined, but the status of the conflict. How to fix?

The block was found by 2 or more people about same time and someone else won.
It just happens and no fix for that.
You will get your reward soon, since coin age is not reset in this case.
Activity: 1
Hey Guys, I'm very excited about this project and got hold of a bunch of Buzzcoin that I want to stake. Whenever I open the wallet though (even the first time before completing the full install), the wallet just won't sync and stays offline and doesn't connect to the buzz network, if encrypted or not. I excluded the wallet from my WindowsDefender now and it stays open but just doesn't sync at all, I left it open for about 6 hours now. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Does it maybe have something to do with me trying this on my office wifi network?

Thanks
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins

how many do i need?
Activity: 176
I have 1,143,368 coins, 08/01/2018 mined, but the status of the conflict. How to fix?
Activity: 150
I have 3,438,020 coins for the last 10 days and have yet to receive one staking award.  The arrow is green, it says staking, but it says the reward time is like 60 days.  WTF am i doing wrong?
not enough coins
Activity: 406
Hey guys, and about that uprise in the buzzprice! It went from 1 sat to 17 say in a couple days! What do you relate this too? The release of the whitepaper? I've seen that the volume of transactions were similar to the last uprise that buzz had in couple months ago (went to +-70sat).

I would love to hear your opinions about this price movement!
It will get back to 70 sat i think, because the stake reward will decrease in time so you won't make 1200% APR anymore. I think now it's a really good time to buy at only 9 sats !
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
Hey guys, and about that uprise in the buzzprice! It went from 1 sat to 17 say in a couple days! What do you relate this too? The release of the whitepaper? I've seen that the volume of transactions were similar to the last uprise that buzz had in couple months ago (went to +-70sat).

I would love to hear your opinions about this price movement!
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
I hadn't gotten a stake in 6 days, usually i get one every other day so I did coin control.  Now when I do get my next stake will I miss out on the stake amount for those 6 days?

If I'm not wrong,  your 6 days won't count because the coins mature time goes to 0 when you do CC (coincontrol), Well, logically speaking, the best cenario would be doing the CC just after a new stake!

Activity: 182
I hadn't gotten a stake in 6 days, usually i get one every other day so I did coin control.  Now when I do get my next stake will I miss out on the stake amount for those 6 days?
Please waiting . What is your input value? I am staking with 2 inputs worth 5M with a stake daily
Pages:
Jump to: