Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 35. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I really like the purpose of this Buzz project. What is interesting is that this project helps to reduce the supply of coins and inflation. So all can go according to krypto plan. But there is something that makes me doubt, why not show anyone who works in this project team? So we can see and analyze this project.

Check the new website! Smiley

always try to inform urself on the website before asking such questions.......it nerves at times
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
I really like the purpose of this Buzz project. What is interesting is that this project helps to reduce the supply of coins and inflation. So all can go according to krypto plan. But there is something that makes me doubt, why not show anyone who works in this project team? So we can see and analyze this project.

Check the new website! Smiley
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Activity: 278
Merit: 109

NEW WALLET RELEASE - Mandatory Update

The new wallet, v3.0, is with us! There are quite a few new features in it, which are being listed here in brief. For full details, you can see the changelog - the link is below...

The biggest change is the Staking Reward Percentage - 1200% is a massive return, but with the projects Buzz want to generate rewards for, it was simply unsustainable. Instead, Buzz is employing a dynamic staking reward percentage based on the number of coins in circulation - the formula is (1200-(1200*(Current Supply / Maximum Supply)). This means that the closer Buzz gets to its maximum coin supply, the lower the percentage.

Power Blocks 1200 isn't gone forever, though - a percentage of blocks that are staked will still attract the 1200% rate!

Minimum Stake Age - After block 940,000, the time taken for coins to mature in your wallet will increase from 8 hours to a more dynamic figure, again, based on the current coin supply. (Current Supply / 1,000,000,000) * 8 hours. However, Power Blocks will mature instantly

Maximum Stake Age - At block 935,000 a maximum stake age of 16 hours activates. This means that if any coins in your wallet haven't staked for a while, it's quite likely that you'll be able to stake at the full 1200% rate between blocks 935k and 940k. After 940k, the Maximum Stake Age will be twice the Minimum Stake Age

No More Coin Control!!! Unless your stake reward is greater than 25,000,000, you can tell the wallet to combine staked inputs automatically, negating the need to employ coin control!

Windows AV Fix - Many coins' wallets have prompted various anti-virus utilities to flag the wallets as carrying a Trojan or virus. This was due to IRC communication which has been eliminated

This is a MANDATORY UPDATE to the wallet, and any stake rewards or mining efforts that are done with the old wallet after block 940k will be invalid on the blockchain. So please, UPDATE YOUR WALLETS!!!

They can be obtained from the NEW WEBSITE - that is the ONLY place the wallet will be made available

Other important links

Github - https://github.com/buzzcoin-project/BUZZ/releases/tag/3.0

Upgrade Instructions - https://medium.com/buzzcoin/how-to-update-to-new-wallet-593a216935d7

More Details - https://medium.com/buzzcoin/official-buzz-3-0-stability-wallet-changelog-4bdce518c551

The Buzz Team
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
I just upgraded to the new wallet version 3 - everything is working fine!

I am looking forward to the maximum stake age (enables very frequent staking - so you dont need to wait for weeks to get stakes with small amounts of buzz in your wallet) which will be enabled at block 935,000!

A really nice improvement.
Activity: 214
I'm not sure about this coin. I cant take it seriously. I really wanted to buy a lot of BUZZ. It doesnt have any big name investors. If It had an investment firm back it up I would take it seriously, otherwise I feel like this coin will get dumped as soon as it shoots up.

then dump ur coins ... i will get them.....dump and leave to those who know the potential of the coin......u seem not to know the principle of investing......if a big investor were to be announced tday the coin will shoot up 100x instantly....is tht when u wanna come in?.... Smiley..... buy high sell low.....lol.....

dump ur coins im waiting to grab them....
Activity: 81
I'm not sure about this coin. I cant take it seriously. I really wanted to buy a lot of BUZZ. It doesnt have any big name investors. If It had an investment firm back it up I would take it seriously, otherwise I feel like this coin will get dumped as soon as it shoots up.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Is there any other kind of active in this thread besides spamming of referral links? Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
Hi guys, if you are planning to stake your BUZZ coins, I'm using stakeunited.

If you create an account there, please use my reference-link and you will help a fellow BUZZ supporter Grin
There not much going on atm, but if BUZZ becomes big, hopefully combined we will have a big stake  Smiley

THANKS. DESTINATION: MOON!! 

GO, GO BUZZ!!!

https://stakeunited.com/dimp369

I'm not using any pools because as soon as I do it will be gone!
Activity: 154
Give us real news. Something buzzy and fun. Like: “new plans to rent out Bee gardens smart contracts have begun. Sign up to get involved "
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I have 17m buzz and I have used the coin control to put coins together but it's been 3-4 days without staking (7300 confirmations). Is there any problem or because of I am using the old wallet (I have been using this wallet version since November?

Me too, I have not received any stake since 3 days.
Is there any change in staking policy of Buzz? I'm not a staking pool fan due to past lessons. I preferred to stake with my wallet. Someone from the management should please tell us what's going on. Thanks

I haven't staked once yet.  It actually tried to 2 days in a row but got a conflict and never minted.
Activity: 38
I have 17m buzz and I have used the coin control to put coins together but it's been 3-4 days without staking (7300 confirmations). Is there any problem or because of I am using the old wallet (I have been using this wallet version since November?

Me too, I have not received any stake since 3 days.
Is there any change in staking policy of Buzz? I'm not a staking pool fan due to past lessons. I preferred to stake with my wallet. Someone from the management should please tell us what's going on. Thanks
Activity: 266
price prediction for buzz?

0.01$ or maybe 0.10$ OR MAYBE 1 DOLLAR? :O

1 dollar? damn that would be beautiful, we would all become millonaires lol.
From what i have read on discord, it will go to 0.02$  Cool
Activity: 119

1 dollar? damn that would be beautiful, we would all become millonaires lol.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
Somes actives nodes??

I looking for all the web and nothing!

So can you help us? cause anybody need them; please!

Thank's
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I'm looking forward to the new wallet update.  Looks like staking pools won't be needed anymore.  Tongue
Activity: 201
Merit: 1

Activity: 27
So good! I deposited 107.000 BUZZ coins to stake at StakeUnited a week ago, now my BUZZ balance has gained to over 134.800 coins!

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: