Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 40. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
My buzzcoin wallet is showing it not synced now, anybody have this issue? I am just gonna resync the chain...should be good after that...will let y'all know. Buzzcoin for the win!
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
I have a wallet fully synced; I sent coins I bought from coin exchange to it.  It is on the block explorer as in my wallet address but it is not appearing in the wallet.  How do I fix that?

Looks like it wasn't fully synced although it appeared to be so.  I opened and closed it and I see it is 9 hours behind. I'm sure that's what it is.
I have a wallet fully synced; I sent coins I bought from coin exchange to it.  It is on the block explorer as in my wallet address but it is not appearing in the wallet.  How do I fix that?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
i need nodes pls send me!!!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi,

Masternodes are planned. How many coins it will needs for each masternode?

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
What are minimum coins required to stake?

no min but you probably need at least 500k in order to hit a stake once every two weeks or so

I like the work you're doing BUZZ team, congratulations on the new ideas and on producing real use cases for the coin.

do you plan to open a bounty campaign soon? would love to make a steemit article and join a twitter campaign.
Activity: 19
Wow this looks like an incredible project.  Will invest in this and hodl long-term.  Love what you guys are doing.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
$2?  Lets not get carried away here, that would put it at 22B market cap and make it the 6th largest coin.  Lets just be happy if we can hit 100M market cap.

market cap at $ 22 billion in 2019, it will rank at 30

you mean one year later ,cann't wait ,just beginning of 2018
Activity: 200
$2?  Lets not get carried away here, that would put it at 22B market cap and make it the 6th largest coin.  Lets just be happy if we can hit 100M market cap.

market cap at $ 22 billion in 2019, it will rank at 30
Activity: 742
Merit: 395
I am alive but in hibernation.
What are minimum coins required to stake?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
BuzzCoin is now listed on CoinCodex!

this is very good news ...
it is one of the bet project, I put 10,000 of my buzz into it yesterday I want this coin to reach $ 2 in 2019, i hope the buzz will reach the moon soon ...
So I've downloaded the wallet, sycned everything, encrypted and unlocked my wallet. I have then transfered 3mil coins into it and in the last 48hours or so, I have not got a single stake reward. And everytime I hover over the green arrow, it provided a random time for the expected earning time. Is there a reason for this?

How long did it take to sync?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

This is an exciting news, I hope BUZZCOIN this train can open to the world, so that all people involved
Merit: 1
BUZZCOIN END 2019 1 DOLLAR!!!  Cool

ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS!  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 107

Activity: 1
So I've downloaded the wallet, sycned everything, encrypted and unlocked my wallet. I have then transfered 3mil coins into it and in the last 48hours or so, I have not got a single stake reward. And everytime I hover over the green arrow, it provided a random time for the expected earning time. Is there a reason for this?
Activity: 182
I hadn't gotten a stake in 6 days, usually i get one every other day so I did coin control.  Now when I do get my next stake will I miss out on the stake amount for those 6 days?

I staking BUZZ to 1 input 5M coin, i stake for day.  How many coin staking do you have  Huh Yes If did coin control , you will not get
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I hadn't gotten a stake in 6 days, usually i get one every other day so I did coin control.  Now when I do get my next stake will I miss out on the stake amount for those 6 days?
Pages:
Jump to: