Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 39. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hi,
I think I made a mistake. I didn't wait until the synch of my buzzwallet is done before sending coin on it. Do you think my buzzcoin are  lost ?
Thanks for you respond  Huh

No they will be fine. Just have to wait fricking ages for the wallet to sync  Undecided
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
I think I made a mistake. I didn't wait until the synch of my buzzwallet is done before sending coin on it. Do you think my buzzcoin are  lost ?
Thanks for you respond  Huh
Activity: 296
I am pretty sure thats a false positive - I have been using the wallet for a long time and did not have any security issues with it. The so called "IRC" thing that the antivirus scanner detects is probably just the legit "IRC seeder" component which is harmless!

Maybe the dev can give us more insight here.

wow! i just checked my buzzcoinqt file that I downloaded months ago, and it gave the same result! Devs you have to explain this if you expect people to trust you.
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
I get a virus alert and my anti-virus automatically deletes the wallet exe file of Buzzcoin. have anyone experienced the same thing?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f2f57723481f49c88dc8222bc734609fa92aded0863088f9d0fcb86a28d2a45e/detection

is this safe , dev ?   i saw this file detected HEUR/QVM20.1.0000.Malware.Gen

Can you confirm that this file was downloaded from the official Buzzcoin website? The reason I ask is that it used to flag up with more warnings that just the one. Some of them listed it as 'PUP' - Potentially Unwanted Program. Others were unclear about what the problem might be, so they'd flag it anyway. It's a false positive - I myself have been running this wallet for months now and not a single problem. It is safe to make an exception for it in your AV software - AS LONG AS IT'S THE OFFICIAL VERSION!!!

(You can be doubly-sure by re-downloading it!)
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
I get a virus alert and my anti-virus automatically deletes the wallet exe file of Buzzcoin. have anyone experienced the same thing?

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/f2f57723481f49c88dc8222bc734609fa92aded0863088f9d0fcb86a28d2a45e/detection

is this safe , dev ?   i saw this file detected HEUR/QVM20.1.0000.Malware.Gen

Activity: 15
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Buzz is going to 50-70 sats. It can happen in a few hours. IMO  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 5
Yet another happy user of Buzz coin... been staking since Oct 2017 with no problems at all! Riding this one up up up
Activity: 1
Another happy user of this awesome coin ! Verry nice projects with bees and electricity bring a big + 
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
This coin has A LOT of potential guys.

See you all on the moon!.  Grin
Activity: 8
IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

There are thousands of happy Buzz users that have had no problems with the wallet at all

In the meantime, carry on hodling and look forward to the new wallet - an announcement will be made as soon as it's it's available for downloading.

The Buzz Team

Hello from one of the thousands happy Buzz users  Grin, indeed never had a problem with the wallet, and staking is going wonderful :x on the wallet, from the OFFICIAL BUZZCOIN WEBSITE ! Great job!

HODL !  Grin
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

It has recently come to our attention that some people are claiming that they lost all their coins while staking. At about the same time, a scammer made himself aware to the team on the Buzz Discord Channel. I'm not sure if the two incidents are related, but I'd like to make a couple of points here. Please read, and please be aware!

I have had a look at the site that was used to scam people, and it looks like a direct copy of the official BUZZ site. I won't post the url he used. Instead, I will just ask you to make sure that the wallet you're using is the official wallet, downloaded from the official site. If your browser doesn't point to...

...you're not on the official site. Needless to say, that's the ONLY place you should be downloading the wallet from.

Which brings me back to the first issue, regarding the FUD claims. If you have ANY issues with the OFFICIAL wallet, instead of spreading FUD unnecessarily, come to the Buzz Discord Channel, where people will be more than happy to help you and hopefully bring about a solution to your problem. There are thousands of happy Buzz users that have had no problems with the wallet at all

In the meantime, carry on hodling and look forward to the new wallet - an announcement will be made as soon as it's it's available for downloading.

The Buzz Team
Thanks to MrKruemal for using my referral Smiley

This is from their website:

You don't have to wait for days or weeks to receive a stake. You don't need a personal computer or server that runs 24 hours a day. Due to the size of our pool, the optimal time of the stake can be determined. You don't need any technical knowledge!

Here is an example with MUT Coin (Solo vs. StakeUnitedPool):
Solo: After 28 days of staking with 20k MUT you've got 1,313k MUT.
StakeUnited: After 28 days of staking with 20k MUT you've got 13,823k MUT!
(btw: that's 10 times more than staking alone! After 60 days it's 50 times more!!!)

Our Pool is fully automated managed and our website is updated instantly after each stake! You will always know what's going on! Waiting less and no worries! You can even double check the math!

Our fees are low! Only 3% compensation from the "stake reward". That includes server costs, system administration, referrals and salaries for employees. You can withdraw and deposits anytime. After the next incoming stake the coins will be immidialaty send to your wallets, 24/7! Liquidity is always our high priority! We optimize our wallets constantly so that a stake is received every 24 hours. Because every coin is different, we fine tune every wallet individually!
Activity: 224
purchased some for staking.. what will be the much better option for doing so-- the buzzcoin wallet or websites that allows staking??
Activity: 206
I have tried to stake ALTCOM at https://stakeunited.com/laineux and it works fine too

I just noticed that the waiting for the coins are active in stake is longer than BUZZ
i'm stake my 50k coins since 3 days no stake bonus is that normal?

Yes staking is slow in the wallet. I now use this website https://stakeunited.com/sam12345 I put 10k in at first, and got back around 230 in 24 hours. I just transferred 100k over there now, and still have 300k left in my wallet in case the owners of the website fake a hack, and steal everyones money. If you click the overview tab you will see they have over 1 million USD worth of coins in there staking so a lot of people are using them.
Activity: 201
i'm stake my 50k coins since 3 days no stake bonus is that normal?

I have a wallet fully synced; I sent coins I bought from coin exchange to it.  It is on the block explorer as in my wallet address but it is not appearing in the wallet.  How do I fix that?

Same thing happened with me. Notice the wallet tx id has 000 on the end but the block chain tx id does not. I put the block chain tx id in after putting the 000 one in, and hours later one of them went through... not sure which one.
Pages:
Jump to: